Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

Yes, it’s very weird. Does “big pharma” not have anything to do with this wonder drug?

as for had covid for 2 days. I think you’re talking utter rubbish.

edit: so people are stuffing animal drugs into themselves based on very early research on a Petrie dish but are too scared to take a fully tested vaccine? The hysterics are off the charts with this. People really need to get a grip.
Animal drug hahaha.

Ivermectin has been prescribed over 4 billion times to humans.

Yes it is given to animals but also to humans to dismiss it as an animal drug is very very disingenuous and frankly bs.

Fyi. I don't know if it works or not and I am not advocating using it I am simply saying calling it that as a way to dismiss it is rubbish.

Animal drug hahaha.

Ivermectin has been prescribed over 4 billion times to humans.

Yes it is given to animals but also to humans to dismiss it as an animal drug is very very disingenuous and frankly bs.

Fyi. I don't know if it works or not and I am not advocating using it I am simply saying calling it that as a way to dismiss it is rubbish.
If it’s not been tested, approved and prescribed for covid it doesn’t matter what else it has been prescribed for whether human or animal. It isn’t tested and approved, and isn’t being prescribed so it should be dismissed. Coming on the internet and pretending it’s completely safe for people to start eating stuff without knowing anything about doses, interactions and safety is disingenuous and dangerous.

The drug was only untested and untried on covid but it’s had all of the tests needed for a drug for its other uses. The fact it helps covid should just be seen as a bonus
It hasn’t been approved as a treatment for covid so isn’t being prescribed to people suffering from covid. People should not be on the internet encouraging people to try to get hold of random, unprescribed drugs and take them. It’s dangerous. We had the same with chloroquine at the start of this. Why aren’t all these people taking that seeing it was the cure all?

It is completely safe as it has been administered over 4 billion times.

I agree it is has not been approved for covid use everyone knows that but used properly it is safe.

People die from taking aspirin and paracetamol all the time, they are also safe unless used wrong.

Calling it an animal drug is disingenuous.

Tell the truth stop spreading shit.

If it’s not been tested, approved and prescribed for covid it doesn’t matter what else it has been prescribed for whether human or animal. It isn’t tested and approved, and isn’t being prescribed so it should be dismissed. Coming on the internet and pretending it’s completely safe for people to start eating stuff without knowing anything about doses, interactions and safety is disingenuous and dangerous.

It is completely safe as it has been administered over 4 billion times.

I agree it is has not been approved for covid use everyone knows that but used properly it is safe.

People die from taking aspirin and paracetamol all the time, they are also safe unless used wrong.

Calling it an animal drug is disingenuous.

Tell the truth stop spreading shit.
Its not been tested and approved for covid so it obviously isn’t safe to take with covid. Do you know if it’ll make some covid sufferers worse? Will it make the reaction worse or better? How will it interact with other stuff these people are taking? Other illnesses people have? Spreading shit is coming on the internet telling people to take random stuff. Saying it is dangerous is not talking shit, regardless how much you try to find a Wee win somewhere.

Who's the absolute dangerous mentalist?

I would argue that there are three lots:

1) Idiots who fully believe the UK & US governments
2) Idiots who fully believe the mainstream media
3) Idiots who fully believe the alternative media

There are nuggets of truth and giant dollops of keech everywhere, and lots (1) and (2) should be especially ashamed of their actions because, let's face it, you're not going to pick up something from (3) without going to verify it yourself.

Sorry, you can’t just start telling people to take all sorts of stuff. It’s dangerous. If people are going to just ignore our health sciences and advisors then there’s little to argue. We should all just go around eating things and see how it makes us feel. It’s bonkers.

Its not been tested and approved for covid so it obviously isn’t safe to take with covid. Do you know if it’ll make some covid sufferers worse? Will it make the reaction worse or better? How will it interact with other stuff these people are taking? Other illnesses people have? Spreading shit is coming on the internet telling people to take random stuff. Saying it is dangerous is not talking shit, regardless how much you try to find a Wee win somewhere.
I never told anyone to take anything, in fact I said I don't know if it helps or not with covid.

Coming on the internet saying the drug is unsafe is talking shit.

The fact is it has been given over 4 billion times and if used in the correct quantities it is completely safe there is not one shred of evidence to say using it while you have covid is dangerous and until a report somewhere says that, you are spreading bs.

That's a fact whether you like it or not.

Sorry, you can’t just start telling people to take all sorts of stuff. It’s dangerous. If people are going to just ignore our health sciences and advisors then there’s little to argue. We should all just go around eating things and see how it makes us feel. It’s bonkers.

You’ve lost the plot mate. You’re missing the point and not making any sense, you seem to be very hot and bothered by people having a different opinion to the main stream media/gov message. Have you never heard of repurposing safe drugs? You’re ignoring Doctors who have tested it and say it works, remarkably so. India has driven covid out in Delhi using it. You’ve been given plenty of sources and obviously have no intention in reading them or seeing a different angle.

Big Doddie Weir raised money for the biggest trial for MND were over 700 sufferers will trial a range of new and currently available drugs:

“They will test new drugs, but also medications that are already licensed for other conditions, such as Alzheimer's Disease or anxiety and depression.

Repurposing drugs like this can dramatically speed up the time it takes for effective treatments to become more widely available.”

Article:

You’re argument blown out of the water. Don’t get angry with people because you don’t know what you’re talking about.

It hasn’t been approved as a treatment for covid so isn’t being prescribed to people suffering from covid. People should not be on the internet encouraging people to try to get hold of random, unprescribed drugs and take them. It’s dangerous. We had the same with chloroquine at the start of this. Why aren’t all these people taking that seeing it was the cure all?
The Chinese gov are using a form of this, officially. And the American media etc who used it as a way of having a go at trump had to climb down and admit that it had been successfully used to treat covid, but since big pharma owns the American gov, it’s not in their interest for alternatives to be pushed. Post 813 gives the Chinese gov link

I never told anyone to take anything, in fact I said I don't know if it helps or not with covid.

Coming on the internet saying the drug is unsafe is talking shit.

The fact is it has been given over 4 billion times and if used in the correct quantities it is completely safe there is not one shred of evidence to say using it while you have covid is dangerous and until a report somewhere says that, you are spreading bs.

That's a fact whether you like it or not.
No it’s not talking shit. People died by taking shit at the very start of this. Coming on the internet and telling people it’s safe to take shit that isn’t tested and approved is dangerous. It’s not completely safe for people just to start taking any drug that isn’t prescribed to them for that use. Doctors have to see what other issues and drugs people take to see if there’s any interactions or the same type of active ingredient in both that may cause overdose if taken together. It’s dangerous and idiotic to come on the internet and tell people it’s safe, because it isn’t. It’s that simple.

You’ve lost the plot mate. You’re missing the point and not making any sense, you seem to be very hot and bothered by people having a different opinion to the main stream media/gov message. Have you never heard of repurposing safe drugs? You’re ignoring Doctors who have tested it and say it works, remarkably so. India has driven covid out in Delhi using it. You’ve been given plenty of sources and obviously have no intention in reading them or seeing a different angle.

Big Doddie Weir raised money for the biggest trial for MND were over 700 sufferers will trial a range of new and currently available drugs:

“They will test new drugs, but also medications that are already licensed for other conditions, such as Alzheimer's Disease or anxiety and depression.

Repurposing drugs like this can dramatically speed up the time it takes for effective treatments to become more widely available.”

Article:

You’re argument blown out of the water. Don’t get angry with people because you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Has this drug been tested and approved to be repurposed and prescribed for this use?

No it’s not talking shit. People died by taking shit at the very start of this. Coming on the internet and telling people it’s safe to take shit that isn’t tested and approved is dangerous. It’s not completely safe for people just to start taking any drug that isn’t prescribed to them for that use. Doctors have to see what other issues and drugs people take to see if there’s any interactions or the same type of active ingredient in both that may cause overdose if taken together. It’s dangerous and idiotic to come on the internet and tell people it’s safe, because it isn’t. It’s that simple.
Ivermectin is tested and approved for human use.

That's the only fact you need to know.

If you disagree show me one source that says ivermectin is not safe.

It's that simple, does it work for covid ?
Who knows.
It is safe to use?
Yes.
Fact.

Ivermectin is tested and approved for human use.

That's the only fact you need to know.

If you disagree show me one source that says ivermectin is not safe.

It's that simple, does it work for covid ?
Who knows.
It is safe to use?
Yes.
Fact.
It is not safe if it hasn’t been tested, approved and prescribed to that person for that use because nobody has a clue about dosage or interactions. Coming on the internet and telling people it is is dangerous, just as it was dangerous when people died after taking chloroquine or whatever it was.

It is not safe if it hasn’t been tested, approved and prescribed to that person for that use because nobody has a clue about dosage or interactions. Coming on the internet and telling people it is is dangerous, just as it was dangerous when people died after taking chloroquine or whatever it was.

It's like speaking to a brick wall.
Ivermectin is safe, fact.
Too much will kill you the same as too much of anything will kill you.

Science says you are wrong.

It's like speaking to a brick wall.
Ivermectin is safe, fact.
Too much will kill you the same as too much of anything will kill you.

Science says you are wrong.
It’s not though and that’s why people shouldn’t be going around saying it is. Nobody’s saying everybody who touches it will die but it isn’t safe for what people are saying it is. It’s not safe.

it’s never been patented as far as I know. I will dm you sources, mega cheap! ignored it purposely to cash in from vaccines.
Pretty sure they cant patent it. They will however tweak it at some point and market it as a therapeutic and the governments will pay a fortune to the special interests, and the farcical dance continues

Yes, it’s very weird. Does “big pharma” not have anything to do with this wonder drug?

as for had covid for 2 days. I think you’re talking utter rubbish.

edit: so people are stuffing animal drugs into themselves based on very early research on a Petrie dish but are too scared to take a fully tested vaccine? The hysterics are off the charts with this. People really need to get a grip.
Wow, Did you even bother to do any research into IVM?
Fully tested = Phase 3 trial.
Testing has only been done on Healthy people to prevent muddying up trials in order to speed up the rushed approval.

Here is a note from the CDC website today regarding people with Auto-immune conditions.
Tell me it's fully tested and approved for these people.

"People with autoimmune conditions may receive a COVID-19 vaccine. However, they should be aware that no data are currently available on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for people with autoimmune conditions."

Wow, Did you even bother to do any research into IVM?
Fully tested = Phase 3 trial.
Testing has only been done on Healthy people to prevent muddying up trials in order to speed up the rushed approval.

Here is a note from the CDC website today regarding people with Auto-immune conditions.
Tell me it's fully tested and approved for these people.

"People with autoimmune conditions may receive a COVID-19 vaccine. However, they should be aware that no data are currently available on the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for people with autoimmune conditions."
Let’s make it really simple.

prescriptions are given by doctors who have all the information and knowledge needed to give that drug safely.
They need to know which other drugs people are taking due to interactions with ones they may prescribe. They need to know health condition, height, weight, allergies and other things that are different for everybody.

They use this information and their knowledge to decide if a drug is safe for a person to take.

The fact that this drug is not approved for this means nobody will have a prescription for this use. That means anybody taking it will be taking something that isn’t prescribed to them

It is dangerous to tell people to just go taking something that isn’t prescribed to them.

Not me who's doing that, it's GPs, hospital staff, and people who've been treated with it and had beneficial results.

The US government & FDA have effectively said don't take Ivermectin because it's a drug that's exclusively for horses. Why should I believe that when there's clear evidence that the claims of the US government & FDA are utter horse-shit, and what does that do to their credibility?

We have a proven liar known as Fauci fronting for an administration that is up to its eyeballs in it. The previous Democratic administration funded what caused this global shit-show, and Fauci is on record as saying that even in the event of a leak the research was worthwhile.

The current state policy is best described as Fauciism, and the credibility of that man, the government of the Western world & the FDA is lying in tatters, yet you're asking me to trust them? They're as trustworthy as News at Ten with David Icke and Alex Jones.

Fauci must be fired, arrested, charged, and replaced to regain public confidence within the Anglosphere. It's the US who call the shots here and you'd be kidding yourself on if you thought otherwise.

The world is being led by a calamitous, corrupt & downright evil individual who is so bad at his job that his gobby & incompetent predecessor's time in office and demeanour seem positively Churchillian by comparison. Not only that, he's got the worst doctor since Harold Shipman fronting for him.
My point is this hasn’t been approved for use on covid patients and it’s dangerous for people to go around telling others something is a cure based on a few things they read on the internet.

Are you saying the drug is perfectly fine in any dose for everybody on the planet to just go and eat and they’ll be cured if they’ve got covid? Because that’s basically what somebody coming on the internet and telling people it’s fine to take is saying. Drugs are tested and approved for a reason. Prescriptions are required for a reason. It’s not for a random on the internet to tell people they don’t know that a drug is safe for them. It isn’t.

Last post in this even if it’s an admin who reels me back in.

Can one of the people telling us this drug is perfectly safe tell me how much I need to take?
When I need to take it? Do I just start taking it now and never have to care about taking a covid test ever again?
If not then do I just take it when I get symptoms?
How long is the course? Do I take it for a week, 2 weeks? Until symptoms stop? What if symptoms come back, do I start taking it again? Do I take more because it must not be working?

Ask a f***ing doctor, not Davie from the Copland Rear.

Back to passports please. I've left enough on the side topic.

F*** passports, f*** those behind them, and f*** those who support them.
That’s been my point all along. It is not safe to take because it isn’t approved. When it’s approved to treat covid then it’ll be safe to take for covid.

Let’s make it really simple.

prescriptions are given by doctors who have all the information and knowledge needed to give that drug safely.
They need to know which other drugs people are taking due to interactions with ones they may prescribe. They need to know health condition, height, weight, allergies and other things that are different for everybody.

They use this information and their knowledge to decide if a drug is safe for a person to take.

The fact that this drug is not approved for this means nobody will have a prescription for this use. That means anybody taking it will be taking something that isn’t prescribed to them

It is dangerous to tell people to just go taking something that isn’t prescribed to them.
Huh?
Who's telling people to take something that isn't prescribed to them?
Where did I say that?
I posted what the CDC states about certain people taking the vaqccine. You make no mention of that fact in your lecture.

RE: IVM, Doctors prescribe drugs all the time that were approved for other medical conditions, see below. "Off label use"
You really went off the deep end there Mate.

EDITED for additional info. RE: "Off label use" From CDC website.
From the FDA perspective, once the FDA approves a drug, healthcare providers generally may prescribe the drug for an unapproved use when they judge that it is medically appropriate for their patient.

So your Doctor may prescribe IVM to a patient if they believe it may be of benefit to the patient.

Last edited:

Can one of the people telling us this drug is perfectly safe tell me how much I need to take?
When I need to take it? Do I just start taking it now and never have to care about taking a covid test ever again?
How long is the course? Do I take it for a week, 2 weeks? Until symptoms stop? What if symptoms come back, do I start taking it again? Do I take more because it must not be working?

Just take a half, canny go wrong with that ;) :cool:

I wish those who are such big fans of Ivermectin would just take it and let us know how it works out.
My wife took it. Unvaxxed, and had only the loss of smell symptom.
I am double vaxxed and was fecked for 2 days. I wouldn’t encourage anyone to take it as I’m not a doctor, but worked for her. What I do think is that it deserves further research rather than mass ridicule.

You forgot to mention the bosses at the FDA who stepped down this week because they didn’t believe a booster was needed, and in fact was a danger to lives.

Just take a half, canny go wrong with that ;) :cool:
This seems like a good article to answer most if not all of your questions, however like all medicines, you would have to attend a doctor so he could assess and prescribe the correct disease.

But when you consider countries all over the world are already so much in debt that it will take generations to clear it, after the last recession, and that this is seen as an opportunity to do away with paper money in favour of a crypto currency and a credit scoring new world economy, the big reset as the WEF call it as well as ushering in what they call the fourth industrial revolution where everything will be automated including the mergance of humanity and AI, then it becomes less conspiratorial, still crazy true enough, but it’s the people’s in charge who are the crazy ones

Oh yeah. Makes perfect sense now thanks.

But when you consider countries all over the world are already so much in debt that it will take generations to clear it, after the last recession, and that this is seen as an opportunity to do away with paper money in favour of a crypto currency and a credit scoring new world economy, the big reset as the WEF call it as well as ushering in what they call the fourth industrial revolution where everything will be automated including the mergance of humanity and AI, then it becomes less conspiratorial, still crazy true enough, but it’s the people’s in charge who are the crazy ones
This rant only marginally less mental than his usual reason-free expressions in the belief of a higher being.

the doctors in India were prescribing 21mg across the board, with an 85-98% decrease in covid in the states that used it.

funnily enough the Indian barr association is taking and Indian member of the WHO to court as one state stopped using Ivermectin due too her say so, they are threatening her with the death penalty and will be charging her for each death in the state, due to misinformation regarding Ivermectin

First time I seen Ivermectin on here I thought it said Invermectin and assumed they'd been in the 1st Round of the Scottish Cup.

As for the "stop taking horse medicines" lot, they've clearly never tried ketamine, cos it's awesome.

Regards,

Mr Ed Case

without derailing the thread further, I remember trying to pick my mate up with my fingers because he looked the size of a doll, then I shut my eyes snd got launched into the air, only to open them and be back on the coach B-)

first and last time

That’s been my point all along. It is not safe to take because it isn’t approved. When it’s approved to treat covid then it’ll be safe to take for covid.
My goodness. "YOU say it's not safe" How righteous of you. What a blowhard you are.
Ever hear of "Off label use"? Doubt it, bag of wind Mate.

I think vaccinated people are triggered because they have been told for 18 months now that once the shot was given to the vulnerable and relevant age groups (70-80+), everything would go back to normal. Then they changed it to two injections. Then all over 50s. Then all over 30s. Then all over 18s. Now the teens are being given the shot and it will be 5 year olds very soon. Then they said that getting the vaccine will not allow you to remove your mask, or stop the social distancing. Now they are forcing vaccinated people to produce on demand their medical/innoculation history to be able to access Ibrox. I could go on all day long with examples of how they are pushing the envelope, but you get the point.

If I had been vaccinated, I would be very scared and angry too, they have been consistently lied to and unfortunately the biggest lies are yet to come.

The marketing for the vaccine has been pretty poor IMO, they seem absolutely desperate and the hard sell isn't working for millions in the UK. Look how they are pushing to inject little kids now. My prediction, and I hope I am wrong, is they will eventually insert the covid jab as mandatory into all newborn baby schedules.

Personally, I'm going to wait it out. The vaccine is never not going to be available to me, and I would prefer to see what happens in the next few years with the results from the ongoing trial before making my choice. Any glaikit wee steward asking to see my medical history at Ibrox will get laughed at.
Great post mate . Totally agree.

First time I seen Ivermectin on here I thought it said Invermectin and assumed they'd been in the 1st Round of the Scottish Cup.

As for the "stop taking horse medicines" lot, they've clearly never tried ketamine, cos it's awesome.

Regards,

Mr Ed Case
LMAO. Fair play, fair play. :)
without derailing the thread further, I remember trying to pick my mate up with my fingers because he looked the size of a doll, then I shut my eyes snd got launched into the air, only to open them and be back on the coach B-)

first and last time
Regretamine :D

…, Is there any lawyers on here? IF it comes to it and we do get knocked back, isn’t there some Human Rights violation somewhere? is refusal based on health grounds considered discrimination? Are they even allowed to ask you this? isn’t it private information?

LMAO. Fair play, fair play. :)

Regretamine :D

…, Is there any lawyers on here? IF it comes to it and we do get knocked back, isn’t there some Human Rights violation somewhere? is refusal based on health grounds considered discrimination? Are they even allowed to ask you this? isn’t it private information?
Unlikely as it is a very limited purpose for a public health issue so they are looking to mitigate it on those grounds. If the legislation they pass says that they can then they will be able to. It's no different from going abroad and coming back

Back