Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

I have registered. Just strange that I can enter email to get user name but not update password
I had that problem at first which was why I had to do the registration once I recovered the username as I hadn't set a password to recover. It worked after that.

If you have already set a password then I don't know why it won't work.

This is what I don't get about this nonsense. Maybe it is me being dim-witted but has anyone in government not looked into the data protection aspect of all this? Bear in mind, when the "passports" are presented at a venue they wouldn't be getting checked by a health professional. No, no, no, they will be getting checked by Joe Nobody getting paid a minimum wage. It is nonsensical
on so many levels.

This is what I don't get about this nonsense. Maybe it is me being dim-witted but has anyone in government not looked into the data protection aspect of all this? Bear in mind, when the "passports" are presented at a venue they wouldn't be getting checked by a health professional. No, no, no, they will be getting checked by Joe Nobody getting paid a minimum wage. It is nonsensical
on so many levels.

If a shop assistant asks for proof of age do you worry about data protection?

No idea on the numbers myself, be interesting to see how many ST holders we both have from outside Scotland.

As a pure guess I would say at least 5k.
Get a poll up that would give an idea, I and 3 others in the family travel up from Surrey

If a shop assistant asks for proof of age do you worry about data protection?

my main gripe is that they are asking folk to get a medical procedure to take part in society, when said medical procedure doesnt stop transmission of the diseases it was brought in for.

whats stopping them taking this further and adding things that you “need” to your medical passport?

big pharma has shown multiple times that making money comes before health.

this is a slippery slope we are on right now

my main gripe is that they are asking folk to get a medical procedure to take part in society, when said medical procedure doesnt stop transmission of the diseases it was brought in for.

whats stopping them taking this further and adding things that you “need” to your medical passport?

Said it before, if people understood the social credit system used in China they might re-think their support for vaccine passports.

Buying a bus ticket will become an issue.

Well no but there is a law in place that states that you have to be of a certain age before you can purchase alcohol. At the time of writing, there is no law which states that you have to have the C-19 vaccine. It is not mandatory.
There will be a law that states that you have to show proof of vaccination by the time this comes in though.

Using your approach there is no law to say that you must buy alcohol however if you choose to then you need to prove your age.

So, I thought let's see how I get this vaccine passport.
Tried to login to my account, 'sorry user name password not correct, or some shit.

Went through forgot user name, got correct user name.

Hit on forgot password using name and email I had. Sorry can't change password, please contact help desk.

Phoned them monday, lines are busy you are number 97 in queue, we will update every 20/30 seconds.

What the actual fück, !!

Tried email, contact within 24 hrs, still waiting.

So I guess I'm fücked if I want to get anywhere
I phoned the nhs helpline that was given a few posts above and I explained I was locked out the website so they are sending me out a printed copy within 14days.

Last edited:
But it's not their fault that you haven't had the vaccine.
I have, but not in Scotland. Nikkla is in effect saying that anyone not vaccinated in Scotland is a lesser being, therefore she is, as I've always know, a racist and should be brought up on charges by her own Police force, but they're all sh*t scared to rock the boat

I too share those concerns. I didn’t mean to imply I did not.

Im planning on a trip to Ibrox soon and I hope the farce is sorted. I’m double jabbed but in England and sounds like we could be in for a faff on

No idea on the numbers myself, be interesting to see how many ST holders we both have from outside Scotland.

As a pure guess I would say at least 5k.
It’s not only season tickets holders we have 100s of fans goes week in week out even without season tickets. Easily for us on a normal Saturday match there would be 3-4 coaches on the P&O and easily up to 7 or 8 coaches on the stena. That’s not to count in the people who fly from the 2 Belfast airports, dublin and londonderry airports, and also the ones who travel individually on boats for weekends etc

I have, but not in Scotland. Nikkla is in effect saying that anyone not vaccinated in Scotland is a lesser being, therefore she is, as I've always know, a racist and should be brought up on charges by her own Police force, but they're all sh*t scared to rock the boat

I'm sure I read it's being worked on and should be fine on the app by the time it comes in to play, if it happens.

Hello Fellow Rangers fans does anyone have any idea how these idiotic covid passports are going to work. Will we have to register them with our tickets or will there be something we have to scan at the turnstile. I can see this becoming a big mess as ppl scan wrong and their ticket then stops working

Yes, I read that as well. ‘Trying to integrate with other UK systems’ was the term used I think. No idea how they will deal with non-UK.
Shouldn’t be too difficult technology wise. Most places also have QR code systems so I would think the different codes would just need programmed into the system. However this is Scotland so they’ll manage to screw everything up.

Shouldn’t be too difficult technology wise. Most places also have QR code systems so I would think the different codes would just need programmed into the system. However this is Scotland so they’ll manage to screw everything up.
When it was first mooted I wondered whether they would incorporate it into the QR Code scanners at our turnstiles (for games at Ibrox).

Been on a slippery slope since they got into power here, even worse to come with him as the Health Minister, hasn't got any positions left for him to %^*& up but I'm sure they will find something.

Hello Fellow Rangers fans does anyone have any idea how these idiotic covid passports are going to work. Will we have to register them with our tickets or will there be something we have to scan at the turnstile. I can see this becoming a big mess as ppl scan wrong and their ticket then stops working

No one can possibly know this as it isn't actually a thing yet.

Drop a line to the Head Witch, Bute House, Edinburgh.

Remember when all this was just a conspiracy. Oh how they laughed.

Does anyone think all the important people coming to Glasgow will be getting tests and need proof of vaccine etc. Ah who cares just shut your mouth. Do what your told, and show your papers.

It doesn't surprise me anymore what people will just accept because the friendly government told them to.

on so many levels.
Oh the drama.. :D

Remember when all this was just a conspiracy. Oh how they laughed.

Does anyone think all the important people coming to Glasgow will be getting tests and need proof of vaccine etc. Ah who cares just shut your mouth. Do what your told, and show your papers.

It doesn't surprise me anymore what people will just accept because the friendly government told them to.
I just don’t get people going all orgasmic about using a QR code to get into the football , as though we’ve achieved some Holy Grail. ID cards are on the way. Your bank details, health records , criminal records, driving offences, driver number, passport number, date of birth , address, NI number etc will all be contained on a small chip. The technology is there, the authorities are itching to use it. Especially Lord Anthony of Blair, our would be leader.

The talk of this now becoming spot checks is hilarious. So now only a random amount of people in the crowd have to be vaccinated? I can see plenty stewards thinking it’s not worth the hassle of knocking anyone back tbh

This has nothing to do with stopping any spread, it’s a nonsense.

The talk of this now becoming spot checks is hilarious. So now only a random amount of people in the crowd have to be vaccinated? I can see plenty stewards thinking it’s not worth the hassle of knocking anyone back tbh

And getting pulled for one, doing the off from them then back 5 mins later.

You know you're wrong of course. Perhaps more people have been registered as having died WITH it but not OF it. There is a definition to be made here but you don't want to see it do you?
No I’m not wrong. You’re spreading absolute nonsense.
The figures show it has killed a lot more people than annual flu ever has. Making stuff up in your head doesn’t make the figures wrong.

The way covid figures are calculated is based on the way flu figures are calculated due to the decades of experience we’ve had with flu. It’s not as if flu is accurate while covid is wildly overestimated. I thought this nonsense was well and truly slapped down over a year ago.

Last edited:
Absolutely not made up in my head mate. Better to believe what I see rather than quote some figures to which you have no idea of their veracity. Admit it, your truth is purely taken from the MSM so don't try to hold it up like it was some personal academic study.

Jesus wept
Aye best to ignore actual figures and science for covid but use the exact same figures for the thing you’re comparing it to. Stop spreading utter nonsense.

It's political theatre.
It mostly has been political theatre, often totally fraudulent.
The biggest imposter on the political stage has been Sturgeon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you only get that for free if you have symptons?

So you have to go down the going abroad route and pay for it.........to feck with that, cost enough for some of us without another cost.
That’s correct mate.

Not sure what’s stopping anyone saying they have symptoms and get free test.

Back