Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

They might incorporate it into the software in the scanners at the turnstiles.:eek: Can’t imagine it would be impossible in all honesty, as it’s likely just a software update.
You’ve tain that too far! It would be the best idea if they were to do it but they’d have to incorporate people in different countries etc. I just can’t see them putting that time and thought into making a workable system that can check everybody on entry.

I’ll expect some sort of announcement early next week.

JRG were supposedly in discussions with the government on Thursday...it’s gone too quiet and there’s a fortnight for this to be implemented.

Just say your exempt, exactly the same as the mask charade that most people participate in. The whole thing is a farce. It’s not about a virus anymore it’s all about power and control: if the state can make you put a substance in your body that you don’t need or don’t want then it’s over for you as person - the state owns you.

Treating us like animals in a zoo, here you want some food, come get it!
Except the way nippy is doing it that won't work. You need one of her medical certificates that they haven't worked out what will be involved with yet

They might incorporate it into the software in the scanners at the turnstiles.:eek: Can’t imagine it would be impossible in all honesty, as it’s likely just a software update.

There won’t be any software updates as there isn’t the time to develop and test before deploying. Making changes midseason to ticketing and turnstile systems just isn’t feasible.

The bigger issue is data protection and what data if any, the club could collect and then what happens with it. The club should not be collecting any medical data of individuals and the only way around this would be for the turnstile to automatically open if proof of vaccine was presented with no data collected.

I suspect it’ll just be stewards nodding people through.

There won’t be any software updates as there isn’t the time to develop and test before deploying. Making changes midseason to ticketing and turnstile systems just isn’t feasible.

The bigger issue is data protection and what data if any, the club could collect and then what happens with it. The club should not be collecting any medical data of individuals and the only way around this would be for the turnstile to automatically open if proof of vaccine was presented with no data collected.

I suspect it’ll just be stewards nodding people through.
Checking vaccine passports at the turnstile isn't collecting data as it checks the QR code but doesn't store it by the sounds of it

Im not sure I said any different. There’s a difference between a virus and vaccine being created to control people (which is nonsense) and the nats using the opportunity to take everything they can (which is more likely).

Can we please keep this thread on topic about vaccination passports and not stray into the rights and wrongs of the vaccination program. Ta.

Checking vaccine passports at the turnstile isn't collecting data as it checks the QR code but doesn't store it by the sounds of it

That’s what I was getting at, a check but nothing collected. I’ve seen talk elsewhere of businesses collecting data which is completely unacceptable.

Certainly not impossible. That's exactly the type of technology that China has been using to control their population for years.

No chance of a lateral flow as it's too easy to cheat. Even she isn't that stupid. Best case scenario would be a paid test but that just adds to the cost
In Wales & England it will also be ok for people who have had a negative lateral flow test in the past 48 hours.

In Wales & England it will also be ok for people who have had a negative lateral flow test in the past 48 hours.
There's a lot of things happening in England that are different to up here. I'm just back from the accy game and there are none of these rules. Having said that Burnley were meant to be doing random ID checks against tickets to make sure they matched

Quite possibly. LFTs are a complete waste of time for this purpose though, as they are so open to fraud. Pick up a test and use the barcode to upload a negative result. You don’t even need to actually take the test.
surely that can be fixed though?

Do you really think the Govt. gives a toss about what mayhem will be caused trying to get into a Football match due to "passport" requirement?
They'll have a good laugh at the supporters complaints and move on to the next thing they can screw up.

This is the sensible solution for everyone. Vaxxed or not.

If anyone tested positive for covid, why would you want to go anywhere that would spread it to others?

Vaccine passports are not the solution. Tony Bliar wouldn’t agree of course.

I very much doubt it will be abandoned completely. The control it will bring is very possibly the reason we have gone through this shit show for the past almost 2 years. The fat clown down south will revisit it also
It's so depressing to still hear it being discussed in England. It's only a matter of time before they bring it in imo. Even now premier League teams are requiring it, without it being government policy.

A horrible breach of civil liberties, with literally no benefits

Haven’t really been following this thread much but I’m from NI and unvaccinated. Thinking of coming over for the Hibs game on the 3rd.

What’s my chances of getting in? Should I go ahead and book my flights?

Haven’t really been following this thread much but I’m from NI and unvaccinated. Thinking of coming over for the Hibs game on the 3rd.

Just come. We need to stop listening to idiot politicians. There will be a healthy minority at Ibrox that aren't "fully vaccinated"

Everyone, anyone welcome. Right?

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.
Och bore off.

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.
Too much TV for you

Ive had my 2 jabs in england mate but live in scotland my son has only had 1 jab im guessing it will be the odd spot check hopefully and fizzle out,so yes i would go ahead mate she cant stop us going to a game ffs.

Back