Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

Really? Is this what passes for critical thinking these days...?
No just months and months of research and trying to stay open minded but being so overwhelmed by the evidence that I had to put cognitive dissidence to the side and bit by bit believe what I was finding out. Not to mention I consider myself a Christian Protestant and everything that’s happening has already been foreseen as prophecies in revelations

So you think it's right that people who don't want to be vaccinated are told what they can and cannot do in life?

That's absurd. Granted, I myself am double jabbed, I wouldn't want to see someone effectively punished for their life choices.

If everyone else is "vaccinated" then what's the issue is someone doesn't want to be?
Everybody else being vaccinated is dependent on people getting vaccinated. If everybody doesn’t go and get the vaccine then everybody else won’t be vaccinated. Hence them putting pressure on people to get vaccinated.

Whits this go to next turnstile you can't you can only enter by your ticket location
I can enter the club deck from multiple areas...
I can go in from the corner of the Broomie, I can enter from the left of the main stand. I can go down to the corner of the Copeland and enter there to.
So that's 3 different areas for a start I can opt to go in via.

Halfway through writing a spoof app for this :) fairly straightforward and really not secure, but that was expected from an incompetent government. - the issue is that some venues will have a qr scanner linked to a database which is a huge security issue that I dont see a lot of people complaining about which should be a concern to everyone, I'll find a work around tho, %^*& snp

So you think it's right that people who don't want to be vaccinated are told what they can and cannot do in life?

That's absurd. Granted, I myself am double jabbed, I wouldn't want to see someone effectively punished for their life choices.

If everyone else is "vaccinated" then what's the issue is someone doesn't want to be?
Yes, those who exercise their right to remain unvaccinated lose certain privileges. Don't confuse "rights" with privileges. You have the right to smoke. You do not have the privilege of smoking in public indoor spaces.
Mandatory vaccinations are nothing new. Remember polio? Smallpox ring a bell?
Your last line is completely ignores the science. The unvaccinated prolong the journey for the rest of us to achieve herd immunity.

The issues with these "passports" is they don't stop you spreading or catching covid so it's really not that effective, testing would be a more seamless way to go I dont think there would be much issue of a quick lateral flow an hour or 2 before going to the game.

Yes, those who exercise their right to remain unvaccinated lose certain privileges. Don't confuse "rights" with privileges. You have the right to smoke. You do not have the privilege of smoking in public indoor spaces.
Your last line is completely ignores the science. The unvaccinated prolong the journey for the rest of us to achieve herd immunity.
Is it a right or privilege to work?

Remember thalidomide!

The issues with these "passports" is they don't stop you spreading or catching covid so it's really not that effective, testing would be a more seamless way to go I dont think there would be much issue of a quick lateral flow an hour or 2 before going to the game.
It’s not being done to stop people spreading it, it’s being done to pressurise people into getting vaccinated.

Imagine threatening and blackmailing people to get a vaccine for a virus so deadly you after he continuously tested for.

Also vaccine told out of young kids now are being looked at.

Honestly the virus or vaccine don't actually fear me. It's those in power. Something isn't right at all and I don't know what....

Is it a right or privilege to work?
Absolutely a right.
But that doesn't mean I can show up a my place of work carrying an AK47, or smoke there, or sexually harass anyone and say "I have a right to work here". There are still requirements to be met for the privilege of exercising your right to work.
Now we're adding mandatory vaccination to the list of requirements.
Support Team Humanity in the same way you support our beloved RFC.

So vaccinations are to be the only method used for controlling this “virus”! What about the other successful protocols some doctors have had great success with in treating covid 19. Those choices are to be refused to those of us who don’t want big pharma using us as Guinean pigs in the biggest experimental medical procedure ever in the history of man. And along with that is to go some of the other privelages we have, up until this moment enjoyed! Revelations was correct when it speaks of those taking the mark of the beast., otherwise they won’t be able to work or trade etc, its all coming scarily true!!!!!! And also when Paul was told in prophecy, whilst on the island of pathos that the people’s of the world would be deceived by scorcery …..the Greek work for scorcery being pharmakeia, from which we get the modern word pharmacy!!!!

Last edited:
So vaccinations are to be the only method used for controlling this “virus”! What about the other successful protocols some doctors have had great success with in treating covid 19. Those choices are to be refused to those of us who don’t want big pharma using us as Guinean pigs in the biggest experimental medical procedure ever in the history of man. And along with that is to go some of the other privelages we have, up until this moment enjoyed! Revelations was correct when it speaks of those taking the mark of the beast., otherwise they won’t be able to work or trade etc, its all coming scarily true!!!!!! And also when Paul was told in prophecy, whilst on the island of pathos that the people’s of the world would be deceived…..the Greek work for deceived being pharmakeia, from which we get the modern word pharmacy!!!!
I'll just take the high road here... Fair play mate, we agree to differ.
But why in your semi-lucid rant do you have to besmirch the good people of Guinea?

The unvaccinated don't prolong anything.

We're beyond the herd immunity stage in the UK.

If you are unvaccinated, you are 37 times more likely to contract and spread C-19 than someone who is double jabbed.
Yes, the passports are there for control -- to weed out the unvaccinated. As it should be.

It certainly seems that way with record numbers of people with the virus at the moment despite most of the adult population being vaccinated.

So you just calm down with your made up statistics Adolf.

Anyone who thinks like this is worth the watching tbh. Really bizarre take on the choices of human beings.

Pisses me off all this nonsense now.

Even if double jabbed, you can still contract and spread Covid-19.

There's no point to these passports, other than control.
Two basic but critical things
1. If you have had the vaccines it doesn’t stop you catching COVID but it vastly reduces your chances of catching it
2. If you have had the vaccines it doesn’t stop you suffering the symptoms but it vastly reduces the magnitude of these symptoms.

I got mine done in Northampton. I am sure I read that it has to be done in Scotland to be valid for entry to the football etc. Was this dropped ?

What a loser.

Funny that the only people still terrified are the virus are the vaccinated.

It’s not being done to stop people spreading it, it’s being done to pressurise people into getting vaccinated.

And you think that's ok?

Two basic but critical things
1. If you have had the vaccines it doesn’t stop you catching COVID but it vastly reduces your chances of catching it
2. If you have had the vaccines it doesn’t stop you suffering the symptoms but it vastly reduces the magnitude of these symptoms.

So they say. Isn't it strange why there are substantially far more deaths at the moment compared to this time last year when there was no vaccine available?

Current 7 day death average in Scotland is 19.

22nd September 2020 the 7 day death average was 1. Yes, 1.

But don't ask any questions. Just get that jag into your arm and your kids as well.

It would seem that they still haven’t squared the circle on people vaccinated elsewhere being allowed entry, unless I’ve missed that?

Absolutely a right.
But that doesn't mean I can show up a my place of work carrying an AK47, or smoke there, or sexually harass anyone and say "I have a right to work here". There are still requirements to be met for the privilege of exercising your right to work.
Now we're adding mandatory vaccination to the list of requirements.
Support Team Humanity in the same way you support our beloved RFC.

Team Humanity ? That sounds like one of the government's buzzwords like circuit break.

Yes.

Regularly head to the Broomloan end to get in quicker.

Works fine (as does the boys) and have entering from either 3 of the gates for years.

The polis are even directing CD tickets to alternative gates these days.

Yeah so I head into the club deck at the broomie end. Sit in CD4.

So can I also get in at the Copland Road end of the club deck?

So they say. Isn't it strange why there are substantially far more deaths at the moment compared to this time last year when there was no vaccine available?

Current 7 day death average in Scotland is 19.

22nd September 2020 the 7 day death average was 1. Yes, 1.

But don't ask any questions. Just get that jag into your arm and your kids as well.

This time last year there were many restrictions in place which aren't in place now, including no attending football matches. In addition the delta variant which is far more transmissible is the dominant strain.

In June in the US Biden declared the end to be close. And at the time it looked like it might be. Then came the delta variant and now the virus is spiking everywhere.

I'm In Oklahoma where there's one of the worst spikes in terms of new infections, hospitalisations, and deaths. In Oklahoma 96% of those in hospital are unvaccinated.

If you are unvaccinated, you are 37 times more likely to contract and spread C-19 than someone who is double jabbed.
Yes, the passports are there for control -- to weed out the unvaccinated. As it should be.
Do you happen to spell/number check your posts. FFS covid is so clever that if a vaccinated person touches the trolley in Tesco, the virus ignores him but if I touch it it latches on to me. get a friggin grip man. I don't read papers or watch the news but even I have heard that double jabbed folk are as prevalent to catching this thing as anyone. Some 1st class saps on here.

Do you happen to spell/number check your posts. FFS covid is so clever that if a vaccinated person touches the trolley in Tesco, the virus ignores him but if I touch it it latches on to me. get a friggin grip man. I don't read papers or watch the news but even I have heard that double jabbed folk are as prevalent to catching this thing as anyone. Some 1st class saps on here.
If that is how it should be then the vaccine should be mandated by law.
You're mental

No just months and months of research and trying to stay open minded but being so overwhelmed by the evidence that I had to put cognitive dissidence to the side and bit by bit believe what I was finding out. Not to mention I consider myself a Christian Protestant and everything that’s happening has already been foreseen as prophecies in revelations
Peak lunacy here.

Surely with the numbers now consistently going down despite all restrictions being lifted they need to rethink this.

Get the vulnerable people booster shots and get on with our lives

You are trying to apply logic to the SNP govt.

Huge mistake.

They are only interested in the headline - this will come in , be a token effort then depart.

I am not anti vax, I have had my two jabs but I am 100% against having to go about proving my medical status to get into a football game.

If its a “spot check” at large events you just know if it happens at all, the stewards will be picking easy targets while the bams tell them to fk off and charge on by. Facemasks seem to be out the window already. Prob about 1/10 bother.

Ha, magnificent.

I think vaccinated people are triggered because they have been told for 18 months now that once the shot was given to the vulnerable and relevant age groups (70-80+), everything would go back to normal. Then they changed it to two injections. Then all over 50s. Then all over 30s. Then all over 18s. Now the teens are being given the shot and it will be 5 year olds very soon. Then they said that getting the vaccine will not allow you to remove your mask, or stop the social distancing. Now they are forcing vaccinated people to produce on demand their medical/innoculation history to be able to access Ibrox. I could go on all day long with examples of how they are pushing the envelope, but you get the point.

If I had been vaccinated, I would be very scared and angry too, they have been consistently lied to and unfortunately the biggest lies are yet to come.

The marketing for the vaccine has been pretty poor IMO, they seem absolutely desperate and the hard sell isn't working for millions in the UK. Look how they are pushing to inject little kids now. My prediction, and I hope I am wrong, is they will eventually insert the covid jab as mandatory into all newborn baby schedules.

Personally, I'm going to wait it out. The vaccine is never not going to be available to me, and I would prefer to see what happens in the next few years with the results from the ongoing trial before making my choice. Any glaikit wee steward asking to see my medical history at Ibrox will get laughed at.

I'm sure someone will take that person's season ticket and use it until the individual feels in a position to get a vaccine and stop risking other people's lives. Quite simple really.

For once this is not about the Natsis trying to control people - it's about keeping the population safe from a killer virus.

A load of people on here - of all ages - who need to grow up and take responsibility for someone other than themselves.
The vaccination doesn't stop you passing the virus on so your comment is redundant. No one should be pressured into having a medical procedure to participate in society, something that is not required at the moment so it clearly isn't that important.
Also you are 27 times less likely to contract covid from exposure v vaccine, so people who have had covid certainly shouldn't be coerced into having a medical procedure that has no long-term safety data.
Your last sentence could easily be turned back on you.
'People need to grow up and start taking responsibility rather than relying on other's'
Not everyone is in the same risk bracket from this and shouldn't be treated as such.

I think vaccinated people are triggered because they have been told for 18 months now that once the shot was given to the vulnerable and relevant age groups (70-80+), everything would go back to normal. Then they changed it to two injections. Then all over 50s. Then all over 30s. Then all over 18s. Now the teens are being given the shot and it will be 5 year olds very soon. Then they said that getting the vaccine will not allow you to remove your mask, or stop the social distancing. Now they are forcing vaccinated people to produce on demand their medical/innoculation history to be able to access Ibrox. I could go on all day long with examples of how they are pushing the envelope, but you get the point.

If I had been vaccinated, I would be very scared and angry too, they have been consistently lied to and unfortunately the biggest lies are yet to come.

The marketing for the vaccine has been pretty poor IMO, they seem absolutely desperate and the hard sell isn't working for millions in the UK. Look how they are pushing to inject little kids now. My prediction, and I hope I am wrong, is they will eventually insert the covid jab as mandatory into all newborn baby schedules.

Personally, I'm going to wait it out. The vaccine is never not going to be available to me, and I would prefer to see what happens in the next few years with the results from the ongoing trial before making my choice. Any glaikit wee steward asking to see my medical history at Ibrox will get laughed at.
Also to call it a vaccine is incredibly misleading, it's a treatment that helps to reduce symptoms and ultimately deaths for those in the at risk groups. One jab, 2 jabs, 3 jabs...... where does it end and will only having had 2 jabs soon make you ineligible for the covid passport?
Serious questions they must be asked by everyone before getting involved with this. Instead of people turning against one another we should be united against the governments over all of this, I guarantee their tune would soon change.

Yeah so I head into the club deck at the broomie end. Sit in CD4.

So can I also get in at the Copland Road end of the club deck?
Yeah, there’s two entrances; one at the end of the main stand and the one next to the Copland.

I usually head up to the broomie end because the Copland end is a lot busier...never had any issue getting in.

What a loser.

Funny that the only people still terrified are the virus are the vaccinated.

And you think that's ok?
I’ve stated my position a few times. Given that the world was brought to a stop by the virus, it was always going to need a vaccine to return to normal. Many vaccines need a certain % of uptake to create an effective barrier. We won’t know where that % lies with covid so I fully understand that they’ll want to get that number as high as possible.
My main problem is that we have a nat government that can’t be trusted and just does things on a whim which has been a danger all the way through the pandemic.
I don’t agree with people being forced to take it but I can see why they’d put pressure to get the % up.

Double vaccinated since March. PCR test as son brought COVID home from school. Test positive for me. No classical symptoms until day 3 after test and only on day 5 has my LFT come back positive. These tests and this scheme are an absolute shambles. Protecting no one. I’ve completed changed my opinion.

I’ve stated my position a few times. Given that the world was brought to a stop by the virus, it was always going to need a vaccine to return to normal. Many vaccines need a certain % of uptake to create an effective barrier. We won’t know where that % lies with covid so I fully understand that they’ll want to get that number as high as possible.
My main problem is that we have a nat government that can’t be trusted and just does things on a whim which has been a danger all the way through the pandemic.
I don’t agree with people being forced to take it but I can see why they’d put pressure to get the % up.
World wasn't brought to a stop by a virus. It was brought to a stop by in effective and fear mongering governments!

Double vaccinated since March. PCR test as son brought COVID home from school. Test positive for me. No classical symptoms until day 3 after test and only on day 5 has my LFT come back positive. These tests and this scheme are an absolute shambles. Protecting no one. I’ve completed changed my opinion.
Was it in his bag?

As you say it's a shambles. There's no logic to any of it. Almost as if they were making it up as they go along

Back