Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

I think vaccinated people are triggered because they have been told for 18 months now that once the shot was given to the vulnerable and relevant age groups (70-80+), everything would go back to normal. Then they changed it to two injections. Then all over 50s. Then all over 30s. Then all over 18s. Now the teens are being given the shot and it will be 5 year olds very soon. Then they said that getting the vaccine will not allow you to remove your mask, or stop the social distancing. Now they are forcing vaccinated people to produce on demand their medical/innoculation history to be able to access Ibrox. I could go on all day long with examples of how they are pushing the envelope, but you get the point.

If I had been vaccinated, I would be very scared and angry too, they have been consistently lied to and unfortunately the biggest lies are yet to come.

The marketing for the vaccine has been pretty poor IMO, they seem absolutely desperate and the hard sell isn't working for millions in the UK. Look how they are pushing to inject little kids now. My prediction, and I hope I am wrong, is they will eventually insert the covid jab as mandatory into all newborn baby schedules.

Personally, I'm going to wait it out. The vaccine is never not going to be available to me, and I would prefer to see what happens in the next few years with the results from the ongoing trial before making my choice. Any glaikit wee steward asking to see my medical history at Ibrox will get laughed at.
Amen, brother.

I think vaccinated people are triggered because they have been told for 18 months now that once the shot was given to the vulnerable and relevant age groups (70-80+), everything would go back to normal. Then they changed it to two injections. Then all over 50s. Then all over 30s. Then all over 18s. Now the teens are being given the shot and it will be 5 year olds very soon. Then they said that getting the vaccine will not allow you to remove your mask, or stop the social distancing. Now they are forcing vaccinated people to produce on demand their medical/innoculation history to be able to access Ibrox. I could go on all day long with examples of how they are pushing the envelope, but you get the point.

If I had been vaccinated, I would be very scared and angry too, they have been consistently lied to and unfortunately the biggest lies are yet to come.

The marketing for the vaccine has been pretty poor IMO, they seem absolutely desperate and the hard sell isn't working for millions in the UK. Look how they are pushing to inject little kids now. My prediction, and I hope I am wrong, is they will eventually insert the covid jab as mandatory into all newborn baby schedules.

Personally, I'm going to wait it out. The vaccine is never not going to be available to me, and I would prefer to see what happens in the next few years with the results from the ongoing trial before making my choice. Any glaikit wee steward asking to see my medical history at Ibrox will get laughed at.
This is 100% how they have lied to me. Double jabbed, stick your passport. No more jabs.

Various parties this morning now taking legal action against these vaccine passports.

An optional vaccine.
But we need passports to do anything?

Makes no sense.
Various parties tried it against minimum alcohol pricing too and got nowhere as the public health issue trumped their argument according to the judge. this may or may not succeed but I wouldn't rely on it.

“I’m exempt for medical reasons”

they’re not allowed to ask for more information as far as I’m aware
That was in England, the way they have said that they are doing it here will be that you will need an exemption certificate issued under rules that they appear to be still making up

Various parties tried it against minimum alcohol pricing too and got nowhere as the public health issue trumped their argument according to the judge. this may or may not succeed but I wouldn't rely on it.
You seem like you’re going to be really upset if these VP don’t go through.

why?

You seem like you’re going to be really upset if these VP don’t go through.

why?
I'm not, I don't care either way but some of the daft things on here being put forward are either wrong or laughable. If they scrap the whole thing tomorrow it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

I'm not, I don't care either way but some of the daft things on here being put forward are either wrong or laughable. If they scrap the whole thing tomorrow it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

It's laughable that so many people who once criticised this government are now putting on their prefect badges and trying to tell the rest of us to knuckle under.

Not saying you by the way, that's just my overall take.

If you want to get vaccinated, that's your choice, but it's not a requirement by law to get the vaccine. If something is optional, you cannot then say people are required by law to have something to do anything.

It's like saying a driving license is optional, but then arresting someone for not having one.

There seems to be a lot of wilful stupidity when it comes to this topic. Just because somebody can read a simple instruction and explain it to somebody else doesn’t mean they necessarily think everybody should be held down and injected with a vaccine.

It's laughable that so many people who once criticised this government are now putting on their prefect badges and trying to tell the rest of us to knuckle under.

If you want to get vaccinated, that's your choice, but it's not a requirement by law to get the vaccine. If something is optional, you cannot then say people are required by law to have something to do anything.

It's like saying a driving license is optional, but then arresting someone for not having one.
As I've said I don't care either way. I also go and watch Accy Stanley most weeks and there is none of this so it would be a bit hypocritical to say that I want everyone up here to have it.

I disagree with your driving licence example though as it should be it is optional but if you opt to drive without one then you will be arrested.

Their proposals about covid passports may change to that way of thinking but I doubt it as it then opens up a legal can of worms. Having said that though the French seem to be going that way as it's a lot more restricted than what is proposed here for now.

I don't think this will be long term but she needs it long enough to save face unless Boris starts it too

Exempt, loyal.

No, stress.
How though? It won't be as simple as the face mask exemption, surely? Just say "exempt" and that's that? I bloody hope so but can't see it being that simple...

Had a chuckle at the Kaiser Chiefs frontman at their live show last week. "Hands up if you've had Pfizer!!", "Hands up for Moderna!!".

It's a cult.

Didn't rock & roll used to be anti-establishment as well?

Good post, Sir.

I disagree with your driving licence example though as it should be it is optional but if you opt to drive without one then you will be arrested.

You've read me wrong there bud.

I was meaning if having a license was optional, i.e you were told you can drive without one, and then someone else says ah well if you do actually, we'll arrest you.

To say something is optional, but enforce one outcome, means it's not optional.

You've read me wrong there bud.

I was meaning if having a license was optional, i.e you were told you can drive without one, and then someone else says ah well if you do actually, we'll arrest you.

To say something is optional, but enforce one outcome, means it's not optional.
Got you, I see what you mean

Any update in relation to those of us who do not live in Scotland?

Thought by now there'd be an alternative for those of us within the the UK that have had double vaccination outwith Scotland, I'm led to believe there is approx 7000 Season Ticket Holders with non-Scottish addresses.

Just getting a wee bit close to 1/10/2021 to still know hee haw

Thought by now there'd be an alternative for those of us within the the UK that have had double vaccination outwith Scotland, I'm led to believe there is approx 7000 Season Ticket Holders with non-Scottish addresses.

Probably deliberate!!

If you are unvaccinated, you are 37 times more likely to contract and spread C-19 than someone who is double jabbed.
Yes, the passports are there for control -- to weed out the unvaccinated. As it should be.
New report from Israel says people with a previous covid infection are 27 times less likely to contract covid than some one double jabbed with no previous infection.

So why shouldn't I be allowed in and the double jabbed banned?

Next thing is only those with the booster jab will be allowed in.

New report from Israel says people with a previous covid infection are 27 times less likely to contract covid than some one double jabbed.

Have you got a source for the 27 times less likely to catch it thing mate?

Have you got a source for the 27 times less likely to catch it thing mate?

I would have thought that now it’s just spot checks and they’re not going for a system where every certificate/passport has to be scanned electronically, there’s now absolutely no reason not to accept foreign certificates if they are exactly the same vaccines as the ones people in Scotland have had. I’m like you, waiting for confirmation on this and I don’t know why they can’t just tell us, but I really don’t see why they wouldn’t accept them after the news yesterday

I would have thought that now it’s just spot checks and they’re not going for a system where every certificate/passport has to be scanned electronically, there’s now absolutely no reason not to accept foreign certificates if they are exactly the same vaccines as the ones people in Scotland have had. I’m like you, waiting for confirmation on this and I don’t know why they can’t just tell us, but I really don’t see why they wouldn’t accept them after the news yesterday
Didn't even know that they have decided just to use spot checks, some of these threads you can't see the woods for the trees (and guff)

Cheers Big Amo, light at the end of the tunnel.

New report from Israel says people with a previous covid infection are 27 times less likely to contract covid than some one double jabbed with no previous infection.

Aye vaccine passports but.

Seems like it should be the other way around. Those that can prove they are immune and/or have shown their body can deal with it naturally without needing their intrusive medical "option". These people are more safe in the context of covid than those that are hiding behind a so called vaccine and a QR code

Personally I think it’s all just to push up the % of people vaccinated. There’s clearly a narrative built up that younger people don’t need to be vaccinated. That might be the case for the vast majority of them personally but if it keeps the vaccine uptake below a certain percentage it might mean the vaccine doesn’t reach the optimum threshold to create a barrier where it eradicates the virus or forces it to mutate to a less harmful strain so it can circulate freely.

Personally I think everybody is pushing for as high an uptake as possible to see how it works out as nobody really knows how covid will react. None of that means I agree with forcing people to have the vaccine and I certainly don’t trust the Scottish government but it makes sense to me in looking for a solution to a worldwide problem.

Why not just admit that then? And make the case for it. There will be hundreds of thousands of parents desperate to get their children jabbed, so they would always meet the magical "herd immunity" number

Reactions: G33
Aye vaccine passports but.

Seems like it should be the other way around. Those that can prove they are immune and/or have shown their body can deal with it naturally without needing their intrusive medical "option". These people are more safe in the context of covid than those that are hiding behind a so called vaccine and a QR code

Ironically, most people that have natural immunity from covid were deemed "essential workers" so couldn't be furloughed and caught it whilst working as others sat in there gardens last summer!

Ironically, most people that have natural immunity from covid were deemed "essential workers" so couldn't be furloughed and caught it whilst working as others sat in there gardens last summer!
Yes, 1st in queue at supermarkets and free stuff last year.

Can't go where they want this year.

Peak lunacy here.
France…….refusing their citizens, their rights to buy food in shops if unvaxed, some Americans states offering patients the vax when they attend hospitals if unvaxed, but if they refuse, they’re not treating them. Countries all over, including our own, mandating the vax to be able to work. Australia, allowing their citizens to be freed from lockdown in November if vaxed, but no freedom to leave your home or enjoy the outside if not vaxed by then. Not to mention, camps set up for the unvaxed. And you think my post is lunacy because I believe all of these Orwellian rules and regulations and laws are identical to what revelations tell us in the bible, that those refusing the mark of the beast will not be able to work or trade! Your opinions your own of course, but never thought I’d be insulted for being a Christian on a rangers forum, strange days.

I read somewhere that anyone vaccinated outside Scotland, as it stands do not qualify for entry to nightclubs and other venues. So sturgeon u wee rat, can you please refund me my season ticket price for the rest of the season as I’m from NI and don’t qualify!!! Absolute hitler wee witch
Also can she hand me back the taxes I have paid to the British Government that she has begged for during Covid as I live in England.
Add the money we should be charging her for the use of the British Servicemen who will be driving ambulances, again getting her out of a predicament.
Parasite bitch just like the rest of the yessers,

France…….refusing their citizens, their rights to buy food in shops if unvaxed, some Americans states offering patients the vax when they attend hospitals if unvaxed, but if they refuse, they’re not treating them. Countries all over, including our own, mandating the vax to be able to work. Australia, allowing their citizens to be freed from lockdown in November if vaxed, but no freedom to leave your home or enjoy the outside if not vaxed by then. Not to mention, camps set up for the unvaxed. And you think my post is lunacy because I believe all of these Orwellian rules and regulations and laws are identical to what revelations tell us in the bible, that those refusing the mark of the beast will not be able to work or trade! Your opinions your own of course, but never thought I’d be insulted for being a Christian on a rangers forum, strange days.
I think people who take the book if revelations seriously are genuinely for the watching.

By all means, feel free to voice whatever opinions you have, but when they are so clearly ludicrous then expect to be ridiculed.

Ridiculed, yes.

Excluded from life, no.
At no point have I advocated for that mate, don’t know why your making that point to me. I’m double vaccinated but think the passport thing is bollocks.

Any reasonable point being made in that guys rambling pish about “the mark of the beast” and using the book of revelations as a guide for his opinions, is lost in a swirl of idiocy.

Follow Follow is wild sometimes, but listening to that guy is no different than the mentalists who stand in town yelling at passers by that THE END IS NIGH.

I think people who take the book if revelations seriously are genuinely for the watching.

By all means, feel free to voice whatever opinions you have, but when they are so clearly ludicrous then expect to be ridiculed.
I’m ok with that, cause being a Christian, I just turn the other cheek and feel pity for you

I’m ok with that, cause being a Christian, I just turn the other cheek and feel pity for you
Never wondered why it’s only the vaccine we’re allowed, which is pushed, yet there’s already evidence out there that other medicines treat and prevent covid, but we aren’t given that option…..and now doctors are even being arrested for using these protocols

Never wondered why it’s only the vaccine we’re allowed, which is pushed, yet there’s already evidence out there that other medicines treat and prevent covid, but we aren’t given that option…..and now doctors are even being arrested for using these protocols
Is this true?

At no point have I advocated for that mate, don’t know why your making that point to me. I’m double vaccinated but think the passport thing is bollocks.

Any reasonable point being made in that guys rambling pish about “the mark of the beast” and using the book of revelations as a guide for his opinions, is lost in a swirl of idiocy.

Follow Follow is wild sometimes, but listening to that guy is no different than the mentalists who stand in town yelling at passers by that THE END IS NIGH.
I take it you’re not a Christian then. But why the need to insult me for stating my religious beliefs, and how I can see equation with what’s happening now and what the bible has taught us is going to happen.

Last edited:
Is this true?
Yes mate, India s been using ivamectin to treat covid patients with huge success but they also treated their staff in the hospitals with the same medicine and it worked just as well for preventing them from contracting it whilst dealing with covid patients. America has apparently begun to use it in some hospitals, but only on vaxed patients who have contracted covid, from what I seen. Many doctors all over the world have used it where it was available. Not to mention hydrochloroquine the medicine made famous by the nut case trump but which the medical association of America had to apologise and back track after totally dismissing it as a successful treatment initially, and China use a version of the same medication in their own treatment of covid victims. You’ll only find this information if you use an alternative search engine such as duck duck go or yandex because Google censors it and covers it up, or use alternatives to YouTube such as bitchute or odyssey etc
Not to mention mate the American FDA pulled the new swine flu vaccination after 53 deaths, I think it was, yet we’re into the tens of thousands dead with this experimental vaccine, still in stage3 of its experimental stage and all they do is push it even more. What the hell is wrong with the world that we allow this to continue!!!!!

Last edited:
Do you happen to spell/number check your posts. FFS covid is so clever that if a vaccinated person touches the trolley in Tesco, the virus ignores him but if I touch it it latches on to me. get a friggin grip man. I don't read papers or watch the news but even I have heard that double jabbed folk are as prevalent to catching this thing as anyone. Some 1st class saps on here.

That's quite a rigorous research effort you bring to the subject.

you get the other medicines when you end up in hsopital after not bothering to be vaccinated

Back