Vaccine Passports Going Ahead

India-covid-cases-sep-2021.jpg

Would you like to plot the graph of cases cross referenced to India's lockdowns and curfew measures too?

Maybe also cross check whether the Indian Health Ministry has removed ivermectin from the list of approved Covid treatments and when...

ivermectin has never been shown to have any detectable effect against covid in any appropriately conducted study. The evidence for its efficacy is incredibly weak so far.

To all intents and purposes it's just the latest magic potion promoted by the anti-vaccination movement (like hydroxycholorquine was last year.)

Absolute dangerous mentalists. You should not be running around telling people to take untested and unproven animal drugs. It’s exactly what happened with the “drink bleach” nonsense away at the start.
Why has that “bleach” sold in every place as a water purification product? You know, if it’s a dangerous bleach? You are talking of chlorine dioxide I assume

So what will happen to you us then if we take this “animal drug” bleach? It’s a safe drug that’s been shown to work.

Tucker Carlson had a doctor on the other night extolling it’s incredible results against this.
Why are you asking me “what will happen”? That’s the reason drugs are tested and approved with the correct doses all worked out and supplied in handy little dose sized tablets. You shouldn’t be running around telling people to swallow all sorts of stuff that isn’t approved for it. Imagine “big pharma” came out and told people to go and eat their particular drug.

Why has that “bleach” sold in every place as a water purification product? You know, if it’s a dangerous bleach? You are talking of chlorine dioxide I assume
I thought you didn’t believe covid was even a thing? Now you want people to take something unapproved to get rid of the nothing? Here’s the problem, some of you have worked yourselves into such a frenzy over absolutely everything to do with this that you’re just too far gone to think straight.

Why are you asking me “what will happen”? That’s the reason drugs are tested and approved with the correct doses all worked out and supplied in handy little dose sized tablets. You shouldn’t be running around telling people to swallow all sorts of stuff that isn’t approved for it. Imagine “big pharma” came out and told people to go and eat their particular drug.

Better tell India to stop using it then, th“crazy mentalists”

Maybe you should stop getting so angry and read about the things you claim to know about. I don’t know everything - I have an open mind - but I sure as shit don’t trust our government.

As an atheist I find it profoundly silly when people use their religion to back up points they're making, not just Christianity. I prefer to stick to facts and tangible logic when discussing things like this, especially in a public forum.

I was being flippant at first mate, I genuinely wish you no ill will and hope you're happy in your beliefs. It's just when you bring them into a discussion like this then I'm afraid they're fair game.
Like I said mate no offence taken beliefs are beliefs we all have them. Think we’ve said enough now lol

I thought you didn’t believe covid was even a thing? Now you want people to take something unapproved to get rid of the nothing? Here’s the problem, some of you have worked yourselves into such a frenzy over absolutely everything to do with this that you’re just too far gone to think straight.
Never once have I said that. I’ve always said the consequences of government actions in response to it are going to be worse than the virus

Yes, it’s very weird. Does “big pharma” not have anything to do with this wonder drug?

as for had covid for 2 days. I think you’re talking utter rubbish.

edit: so people are stuffing animal drugs into themselves based on very early research on a Petrie dish but are too scared to take a fully tested vaccine? The hysterics are off the charts with this. People really need to get a grip.

not want to get into an argument, but Ivermectin has been used in humans for years, being used mostly for Malaria.

the problem with Ivermectin is it cannot be patented, so therefore, no money can be made from it.

another big reason it is being fobbed off is, if there is an effective treatment for a disease, a vaccine cannot be authorised for emergency use.

its pretty obvious it works when you look at the countries that take it for malaria and their deaths from covid are almost non existant.

the fact India is supposedly covid free after starting to treat its population with Ivermectin, is another hard to brush under the carpet fact.

They have also started trials in Australia, which should mean we will hopefully have studies that lay it all out for us, rather than anecdotal evidence from poorer countries

is it? funny.. got covid 2 days ago and had 2 doses of Ivermectin and it’s gone but just you believe the propaganda.

How did you end up getting Ivermectin mate, are they trialling it now here? Heard/read a lot about it and seems criminal that they ignored it for so long although i'm sure it's patent is up so not as much money to be made from it.

How did you end up getting Ivermectin mate, are they trialling it now here? Heard/read a lot about it and seems criminal that they ignored it for so long although i'm sure it's patent is up so not as much money to be made from it.
it’s never been patented as far as I know. I will dm you sources, mega cheap! ignored it purposely to cash in from vaccines.

Last edited:
A lot of drugs can be lethal.

I take 150mg of an anti-depressant at night. Knocks me flat on my arse. Lethal dose is 1100mg.

Also have a pain-killing drug which looks the exact same. Got them mixed up one night and ended up in an ambulance! 8 hours lying in A&E, then Doc told me I can get up and go if I feel better. Tried to, fell over, clattered my heid!

Lethal Invermectin dose is what killed people.

Invermectin won a Nobel Prize for treating River Blindness in the Third World, so clearly it's got something to offer there, and it seemed to help Joe Rogan. Now, I don't endorse Joe Shitbrains going up Superdrug and getting a 10kg drum, but if a doctor who knows what he's doing with the stuff thinks it'll work then it seems wrong to stop him from doing so.

Just found out penicillin is given to sheep, horses, cows, and pigs. Off up the health centre before it shuts to tell the GP to stop dicking me about with oinkment before I end up in the horsepital.
Loads of drugs are lethal, harmful and or interact with other drugs to be more lethal, that’s why it’s dangerous to tell people to take this, that or the next thing because it kills this virus in 2 days when it hasn’t been fully tested and proven to do anything for the virus, and isn’t prescribed for the particular person for that particular purpose. Something might well work but until it is tested and proven and the doses required stated and for how long, then it’s dangerous.

People get all, some or none of the symptoms from the virus. A guy testing positive then swallowing a random thing he had in his cupboard and not getting ill isn’t proof of anything.

People going mental about a tested and approved vaccine because “big pharma” or something, then telling people to take a drug just because it isn’t the vaccine when that is bound to have been produced by “big pharma”. People have worked themselves up into far too much of a frenzy over this that there’s no logic to the stuff they spout. It’s bonkers.

Reactions: G33
Yes mate, India s been using ivamectin to treat covid patients with huge success but they also treated their staff in the hospitals with the same medicine and it worked just as well for preventing them from contracting it whilst dealing with covid patients. America has apparently begun to use it in some hospitals, but only on vaxed patients who have contracted covid, from what I seen. Many doctors all over the world have used it where it was available. Not to mention hydrochloroquine the medicine made famous by the nut case trump but which the medical association of America had to apologise and back track after totally dismissing it as a successful treatment initially, and China use a version of the same medication in their own treatment of covid victims. You’ll only find this information if you use an alternative search engine such as duck duck go or yandex because Google censors it and covers it up, or use alternatives to YouTube such as bitchute or odyssey etc
Not to mention mate the American FDA pulled the new swine flu vaccination after 53 deaths, I think it was, yet we’re into the tens of thousands dead with this experimental vaccine, still in stage3 of its experimental stage and all they do is push it even more. What the hell is wrong with the world that we allow this to continue!!!!!
this is what you refer to: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

extras: https://rumble.com/vmgmd5-dr.-rober...ia-narrative-undermining-ivermectin-orig.html

It’s really odd that Merck, the company who developed Ivermectin are against its use in “treating” COVID.

It’s not really when they have a “new drug” about to skip phase 3 trials like the covid vaccines saving them millions in turn earning them billions. They have a vested interest in kiboshing it as they make very little from the drug.

It’s not really when they have a “new drug” about to skip phase 3 trials like the covid vaccines saving them millions in turn earning them billions. They have a vested interest in kiboshing it as they make very little from the drug.
Why not just make lots of Ivermectin and sell it, if it works?

Right can someone clear a couple things up please..

Do we 100% need to have a vaccine passport?

How do I apply for one?

How long does the process take to get the passport?

Any help would be appreciated.

How do I apply for one?

Yes. But it probably won't get checked

Other questions I'll leave to experts

The idea that people think governments all around the world would all tank their economies by having lockdowns and all the associated problems they have caused in order to give some of the big pharma companies first dibs on creating and selling a vaccine when there is a suitable alternative in place absolutely bends my mind.

It’s proper tin foil hat mentality.

It’s almost as if reports of people dying all over the world by taking their product wouldn’t be good for business so it’s best to advise people not to do that until it’s fully tested and approved for that use.
Why not just make lots of Ivermectin and sell it, if it works?
here is 60 studies showing it works, for covid.

source above link from here: this source has the FDA admitting Ivermectin is a potent anti viral too: https://covid19up.org/fda-ivermectin/

source above link from here: this source has the FDA admitting Ivermectin is a potent anti viral too: https://covid19up.org/fda-ivermectin/
I’m just supposed to trust a website that has a footer saying “Disclaimer: Nothing on this website provides medical advice of any kind.”

You’re completely missing the point. It may well help some people, I have no idea. But everybody can’t just start taking a random drug that isn’t prescribed for them or for the purpose they’re taking it for. It isn’t tested and approved for that use therefore the dose required isn’t known or how long to take it, when to start taking it, when to stop taking it, what are the affects of taking it for that period of time, is it addictive, how does it interact with other drugs. Can that particular person take that drug with any other health issues or drugs they’re taking. Do people just start taking it every day for the rest of their life? You can’t just go around telling people to take random stuff because you’ve heard it worked for something. Why are people who are oh so concerned about the testing of the vaccine not considering these things? It’s bonkers.

this is what you refer to: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33592050/

extras: https://rumble.com/vmgmd5-dr.-rober...ia-narrative-undermining-ivermectin-orig.html

That’s the protocols mate yes, and as of yet I haven’t seen any failures but these studies have been just that, studies so it’s not any different in my eyes from the vaccines, so surely it can be made available just as easily as a treatment, because the main difference from the two are that these drugs are already well known in the medical industry whereas the vaccine is being administered as a new experimental vaccine. Loads of data already known about ivamectin and hydroxychloroquinine, and with all due respect, they’ve been tested on animals etc and are readily used officially on animals but the mRNA vaccine killed all animals who were given it in studies, and that’s official, so to compare both on how dangerous they are to humans, we’ll there’s no comparison to be honest

Last edited:

How do I apply for one?

No one really knows

It takes about 30 seconds, go to the nhs vaccine website put in your details and download it.

The idea that people think governments all around the world would all tank their economies by having lockdowns and all the associated problems they have caused in order to give some of the big pharma companies first dibs on creating and selling a vaccine when there is a suitable alternative in place absolutely bends my mind.

It’s proper tin foil hat mentality.
But when you consider countries all over the world are already so much in debt that it will take generations to clear it, after the last recession, and that this is seen as an opportunity to do away with paper money in favour of a crypto currency and a credit scoring new world economy, the big reset as the WEF call it as well as ushering in what they call the fourth industrial revolution where everything will be automated including the mergance of humanity and AI, then it becomes less conspiratorial, still crazy true enough, but it’s the people’s in charge who are the crazy ones

Ivamectin is another “drink bleach” type nonsense. Why are people desperately trying to tell people to drink/eat absolutely everything and anything to treat covid but are dead against the thing that actually treats covid. It’s really weird.

Mate you’re so wrong on that one. Do some proper research. An antiviral drug that’s been used for 40+ years billions of doses an incredibly safe drug that has shown to be an incredible tool against covid.

The man who invented it wins a novel peace prize due to lives saved.
A lot of people who only follow MSM and Google probably don’t even know these things though, as it’s so heavily censored now to protect big pharma

But when you consider countries all over the world are already so much in debt that it will take generations to clear it, after the last recession, and that this is seen as an opportunity to do away with paper money in favour of a crypto currency and a credit scoring new world economy, the big reset as the WEF call it as well as ushering in what they call the fourth industrial revolution where everything will be automated including the mergance of humanity and AI, then it becomes less conspiratorial, still crazy true enough, but it’s the people’s in charge who are the crazy ones

This is absolute madness. I'm out.

Back