Vaclav Hladky

Decent keeper but I’m not sure if he’s good enough to be our number 1, which has to be the aim for any keeper we sign in the next season or 2 IMO

I think he’s good enough to compete with mcgregor for number 1, shagger is still better but there isn’t that much of a difference in it if I’m honest

Agree with best of the rest.

Lewis had potential around 2008, when weirdly he was called up to England to play v Trinidad (always remember BBC making a fuss a Championship player might get a cap) in a friendly. He never really kicked on, and has massive lapses in games.

Genuinely can't say I've ever noticed him tbh.

If he's good enough to come in should McGregor pick up an injury and we don't notice the loss of McGregor, then it's a worthwhile signing.

Foderingham was best of the rest. Joe Lewis is error prone, just not against us.

Wouldn’t surprise me. He’d probably be first choice there. Not sure why any good keeper would want to sit on the bench when they could be playing and increasing their reputation and value.

It was a REALLY SHITE play on his name mate .

Good king wenceslas' name was Svaty Vaclav

Once you pick yourself up off the floor i'll apologise :))

He's 30 this year and has not managed 200 first team games. Given that scouts are trawling Europe I'd be asking why this guy ended up at St Mirren at this stage of his career. The best deal on offer in Paisley is 1500 quid a week. He's either shite or he needs a new agent.

Good keeper. Good shot stopper, not bad at coming off his line for cross balls, very good with the ball at his feet.
Could be a very good signing as our current number 1 starts easing himself towards retirement.

Only thing is it takes a different mentality to be a Rangers keeper. Playing with St Mirren 80/90% of the ball is in your half. With Rangers the opposite so needs to have a different type of concentration
This is true mate. Remember Goram saying it didn’t matter if he dropped a clanger at Hibs as he’d make 4 or 5 saves to make up for it, where as at us he had one save to make a match, and had to make it.

Back