Van Bronckhorst - Time to say goodbye? All just a little bit of History repeating via an article from 2019

Didn't think this would come back to haunt me as quickly.

When GVB can show me he can beat the Yahoos regularly and visit Parkpaed without trepidation, I'll apologise fully. ;-)
To be fair this Is still a valid concern, great result today but your point stands with the yahoos, Gio still has am way to go yet, Keep the apologies on ice a bit longer

Few posters on this thread nowhere to been since friday night.Not surprised though.
Always the same mate.

To be fair some put their hands up, admit they were wrong and are delighted to have been wrong.

Others as you say, simply go to ground, say feck all, then wait until our next bad result or negative story in the press about anything, and pipe back up again and start whining.

Absolute weirdos.

Since Ajax we've kind of dropped this slow passing between the back line. It's looking like our defending has been more no nonsense, particularly Goldson just boots it put under pressure. Our defending in set pieces has improved as well.

I don't think Gio is too rigid towards one system, he clearly showed last season in Europe he could change things up and it done us well.

Players are need to step up in every match, I think a few players turn up expecting a forgone conclusion against opposition and when the opposition is up for it the players get shocked.

Davies finally starting and Yilmaz probably getting up to speed. Morelos and hopefully soon Roofe, Lawrence back, Lowry as well. It can only benefit us.

Last edited:
Few posters on this thread nowhere to been since friday night.Not surprised though.
So we played well yesterday that's Gio now proved himself? Law of averages indicate we will drop points again in the next 2 games

We need to see a respectable winning streak which includes a win over the scum

It’ll be fine when we win 0-4 tomorrow.
R.4a54ac9d1079795053f9192cd51a8451

First post....

Until Gio arrived at Feyenoord they went 8 years without a trophy and then he won them the cup

The next year he won them the league for the 1st time in 18 years

In his 3rd season they won the dutch cup

Basically in 24 years they have won 4 trophies and Gio was in charge for 3 of them.

Easy to forget at Feyenoord he was financially dominated by Ajax and PSV as well, so id say he did very well at Feyenoord.

Finally, Feyenoord fans are wankers

Anything to expediate his exit eh? What game is it you're wanting us to lose now?
If getting 1 good result means all is forgiven then good for you. Im sure I'm not alone when I say Gio has a long way to go to prove himself.

So we played well yesterday that's Gio now proved himself? Law of averages indicate we will drop points again in the next 2 games

We need to see a respectable winning streak which includes a win over the scum
Posters were wanting us beat yesterday.Don't down just double down.It's pathetic but you carry on.

Always the same mate.

To be fair some put their hands up, admit they were wrong and are delighted to have been wrong.

Others as you say, simply go to ground, say feck all, then wait until our next bad result or negative story in the press about anything, and pipe back up again and start whining.

Absolute weirdos.
Or maybe just not bears, this place can be infested at times.

I would wait a while before coming on here trying to be a smart arse. I don’t pay thousands to Rangers wanting us to fail. Yesterday was a great result and hopefully kicks us on to better things. That’s what we all want. We need to improve and I hope yesterday is the start.

If getting 1 good result means all is forgiven then good for you. Im sure I'm not alone when I say Gio has a long way to go to prove himself.
It's not 1 good result though is it? He's got plenty in the bank... SC, EL final, CL.... yes we can play better I think we will but it's bizzare you seem to more passionate about defending your opinion that GIO isn't the man for the job rather than enjoy the moment and our biggest win at Tynecastle in many a year!

They take all the fun and excitement out of everything, folk are still at it even now criticising Gio, Goldson, Kent, Matondo, Wilson and now I see Arfield is next in line… disgusting it really is
I do not believe some support us and if they do they need help as they are at their happiest and post the most when we are not playing well.
They then vanish and repeat the same nonsense again when we have a bad game or result.

Back