Vaping in club deck concourses banned starting next week v county .

Smoking gripe again.

200.webp

Good. If you can't survive a couple of hours then that isn't good - however, nobody should be subjected to someone blowing their vape in other people's faces. It is better than smoking smell wise but %^*& know what damage these things can cause.

Good. Hipster nonsense.

Ban the Hipsters bring back the Smokers

Put in stools & Ashtrays in at the counters @ Glazed area up in The CD concourse ,every ones a winner nice breeze coming through the open windows keeps the smoke down.

Bogs walls don't resemble magnolia paint finish & all the Hipsters are forced outside.

If you can't go 105 minutes without needing a pish, visit your doctor.
The toilets won't be reeking of urine when I go in for a fag.

(N.B. I rarely get to Ibrox and don't smoke, I'm just looking for a fight)

well cmon then if you think your hard enough

Annoys me during the game, can't lie. Would think that the club could come up with an alternative to suit everyone.

Always find it amusing guys at the football trying to look hard with their Stone Island and Burberry gear on while smelling of cinnamon vape.

i,m a heavy smoker min 50 roll ups a day worse when i drink and i managed to do it,in this day an age i cant work out how they cant let people out for a fag or vape after 25 mins by fencing off an exit(temp)until the 70 mins of play

Reactions: VMS
Why’s it good? What difference does it make to you?
It's rotten when someone blows it in your face mate.
Can’t say I’ve ever had that happen to me, or seen it happen to anyone.

I’ve never smoked (or vaped) and never will but it’s a preferable alternative to even more people smoking in toilets.
You are lucky then. It happens all the time.
Bogging breath would be worse.
You are obviously a disgruntled vaper

Has it not already been banned elsewhere in the stadium? I remember the guy along from me in GF5 getting told this off a steward a couple of seasons ago.

Is there any good reason for not letting people out to smoke and fencing the area off?

I'm sure that other football clubs and venues have managed this successfully.

I used to smoke and that shite is much worse than cigarette smoke when someone blows a cloud of it out at you.

Totally agree Tpol. The guy in front of me used his a couple of times before he got told to put it away as I didn't want to be inhaling his second hand candy floss smoke

Imagine thinking it's those who don't smoke/vape that are in the wrong here. I don't want to be inhaling cigarette smoke or a plume of berry burst that you got down the stalls at the Barras.

Imagine thinking it's those who don't smoke/vape that are in the wrong here. I don't want to be inhaling cigarette smoke or a plume of berry burst that you got down the stalls at the Barras.
but if you had a choice,what would you prefer?

The rage at people vaping, I don’t like it either but think it’s funny how angry people are getting about it.

What’s happened to the club deck, last season people blootered (remember the thread) and now this season vaping like wee nutters.

The smell of grass outside the back of the Govan was reeking have we rented them big lights out to the locals at night who must have a grow in one of the big warehouses behind the ticket office.

i would much prefer the smell of strawberry or cherry etc than fag smoke any day.

It's the amount of smoke that comes out of them that annoys me. When you get a mouthful of the vape you can actually taste the chemicals they are made from

Not a smoker myself, so happy if this is true.

Walked into a plume of smoke tonight inside the stadium from a guys vape, absolutely minging.

Back