Vaping in club deck concourses banned starting next week v county .

I'm partial to strawberries and cream myself. Never once when walking through a cloud of that shit has it put me in mind if it though :p
Of course I should have said the Vape flavour lol they look like magicians coming onto stage when they puff on those things.

I think it's fair enough that non smelly bastards don't want to be attacked by a cloud of deeply inhaled and exhaled cherry coke and black jack flavoured gunk laced with all the infectious shit from said smelly bastards throat.

Guy in front of me in BF3, centre of it puffs on one constantly. I don’t mind them if they are a decent smell but his stinks of shite

Clearly accepted. Police could easily go into toilets like they used to back in day. I don’t see the harm personally but understand why folk don’t like it

I used to smoke and that shite is much worse than cigarette smoke when someone blows a cloud of it out at you.
Bollocks, I have a viper that emits virtually no smoke at all, and if you think Raspberry smelling steam is worse than tobacco smoke, that’s your problem.

I don't mind normal vapists... its the rocket with their settings up too high and end up looking like an extra from Stars in their Eyes that bug the life out of me

why dont you anti vapers,pull up the next guy you see vaping at Ibrox and get him told that he is a smelly etc etc?
tell them exactly what you think of them

Does other people vaping annoy you ? Genuine question btw

Not so much vaping itself but those users that choose to exhale clouds on a par with a cooling tower.

my understanding is that the ‘cloud‘ is adjustable in volume so, if that is the case, these individuals are deliberately trying to antagonise and disrupt others (albeit for a short period).

i have never used a vape device so don’t know about the adjustment but, I have shared an office with people who do vape and they do not expel massive clouds.

Back