Vaping in club deck concourses banned starting next week v county .

How do some people manage to even go outside at all? All this moaning yet not one person asking for cars to be banned? After all how dare they spit out all that exhaust fumes for you to breathe in.

It's the amount of smoke that comes out of them that annoys me. When you get a mouthful of the vape you can actually taste the chemicals they are made from

I think you have gone a bit far buddy

I think that meat based food should be banned from Ibrox - it offends me that we are contributing towards killing the planet due to industrial farming.

Also, I’d ban Adidas Gazelle trainers - they offend my eyes.

Excellent. Vaping is ridiculous really. Blowing rhubarb and custard smelling smoke in big smoke clouds! Could imagine it being fun if I was 8!

Grown men walking about town doing this and don’t even look embarrassed about it. I liken it to someone standing on a street corner blowing bubbles with a kids toy.

I hate being around people smoking...the smell gives me the boak. It’s disgusting.....but even at that I respect it more than vaping!

Only a matter of time before vaping is banned in the same manner as smoking cigarettes is.

Here in China, you can smoke in the pubs but you cannot vape! Going into a pub is like stepping back in time, coming out of the place stinking of second hand cigarette smoke

Well since I’m in CF the CD makes no difference, but if it’s being extended to other parts of the ground I’m all for it.
But to answer What’s it to me? Someone blowing an unknown substance which has yet to be rigorously tested over a course of years for any health effects in and around me, that’s what it is to me.
:)):)):)) brilliant mate

Yeah it annoys me, not as much as smoking mind you. %^*& knows what that shit they’re blowing out is. Imo there’s not been enough research into how safe or unsafe these things are.
totally agree mate. i mean, people are inhaling a chemical for f-ucksake.

Everyone, Anyone indeed.

Literal exaggeration people saying they have had it blown directly into their face.

Personally think the club can more than accommodate for smokers and vapers at half time.

People genuinely getting raging, fúck me.

Wait until there is something worth the froth.

Everyone seems choking to get pìssed off these days.

I'm not a fan of either but then I'm not a fan of the dìck behind me who shouts 'get it in the mixer' every 5 mins, I'm also not a fan of the fat old guy that sits beside me and smells.

I dont want them banned.

Chill out ffs, it's not crack.

Who remembers going on supporters buses where you could cut threw the smoke with a knife. Who remembers standing at games just hoping the guy behind you wasn’t gonna pish against you. Who remembers wearing crash helmets and not for fashion but safety.
Today’s wimps just don’t know how good they have it ...

It is not pleasant to be sitting near someone puffing away on these things, seem to smoke it far more than they would have a fag

Excellent. Vaping is ridiculous really. Blowing rhubarb and custard smelling smoke in big smoke clouds! Could imagine it being fun if I was 8!

Grown men walking about town doing this and don’t even look embarrassed about it. I liken it to someone standing on a street corner blowing bubbles with a kids toy.

I hate being around people smoking...the smell gives me the boak. It’s disgusting.....but even at that I respect it more than vaping!
Bill Leckie outs himself..

My old boys not going to be happy about this. Takes him all the time to get up then stairs. He will want to swap seats with me now

Good. I don't understand how selfish some people are with regards to others' health and comfort in Ibrox

Yeah it annoys me, not as much as smoking mind you. %^*& knows what that shit they’re blowing out is. Imo there’s not been enough research into how safe or unsafe these things are.
There's been tonnes and tonnes of research done on it and not one credible scientific report suggests it has any impact in a passive sense whatsoever

Everyone, Anyone indeed.

Literal exaggeration people saying they have had it blown directly into their face.

Personally think the club can more than accommodate for smokers and vapers at half time.

People genuinely getting raging, fúck me.

Wait until there is something worth the froth.

Everyone seems choking to get pìssed off these days.

I'm not a fan of either but then I'm not a fan of the dìck behind me who shouts 'get it in the mixer' every 5 mins, I'm also not a fan of the fat old guy that sits beside me and smells.

I dont want them banned.

Chill out ffs, it's not crack.
S02E02-BczecLJJ-subtitled.jpg

Vaping in general doesn’t bother me but what does bother me is the ones that have the smoke coming out of it like a car exhaust. You’re not cool. Grow up :)

I used to smoke and vape and both do not bother me at all. I actually think there should be an area for smokers and not the pissers. Taking the kids to the toilet is a no go at ht.

Passive vape is merely steam and does absolutely no damage at all.

I would allow it but only the stealth vapes that don't let off huge amounts of clouds - that pisses me off and I vape!

Back