Vaping in club deck concourses banned starting next week v county .

Good. If you can’t wait for 105 mins seek help
Same goes for cunts that want drink back in stadiums. Can't go 80 minutes without a drink so they %^*& off which, imo, is most of what the subway loyal is all about. Not a dig at you mate but it really pisses me off people wanting drink in grounds, roll up pissed, leave early etc.

Ban away, they never take my Sea-salted Carmel and ice-cream away from me!

not that I tell snotty folk that...“It’s the heroine man!”

Same goes for cunts that want drink back in stadiums. Can't go 80 minutes without a drink so they %^*& off which, imo, is most of what the subway loyal is all about. Not a dig at you mate but it really pisses me off people wanting drink in grounds, roll up pissed, leave early etc.
Imagine people wanting the option of having a drink at the football like they do 90 miles down the road.

Unless that’s a euphemism then it definitely isn’t.

It's a matter of opinion and said in jest (slightly)

4/6 months ago, I ended up with a bad case of Pneumonia (30 years old, fairly healthy etc). You don't realise how much the shit in them catches on your throat. Try sitting beside someone vaping for 90mins when you lungs are recovering from being fucked!

I despise the smoking in the toilets in the Club Deck. It’s incredible how it happens every game. Give me vape every day over that.

Going to need fog lights to find your way round the toilets now. On the plus side, the toilets might smell better now.. lol

I always make sure I'm clear of others when I do it. Even walking to the ground I purposely walk on the road etc so it doesn't blow on people behind me. At half time in mfk I walk right back down to the turnstyle and do it in a corner. I thought it was already banned in your seat? Disrespectful to do it in a crowd of people if you ask me. Always go to the back door at home as well.

Quite right, hate the fact people think they can just blow those huge clouds of smoke wherever they please.

I genuinely don’t mind people smoking.

Can’t say I ever overly notice it on the Euro Away’s either.

It’s open air would rather people were just allowed to smoke than having to be shady about it in the toilets.
They don't have to be shady about it at all,
just don't smoke between 3pm and 4:50pm. If you can't go less than two hours without a fag then there are bigger issues at hand than where is ok to smoke and where isn't. If it was someone sneaking into the bog to tan a bottle of wine (I used that as an example for obvious reasons) then they'd rightly be labelled an alcoholic and someone that needed to address their issues.

It's always been banned, just not enforced. Security on minimum wage are not going to wade into the bogs to sort it out....would you in their shoes?

Farting will be a criminal offence in the next 20 years, probably get done for a racial fart if it's wine, anal gravy.
Tits

It’s about time we had a dedicated smoking section. I believe that stadiums comply with the law anyway in regards that they have one full open ‘wall’ which you need for a smoking area?

Put all smokers down the Western Enclosure and have extractor fans in the section above in the main stand next to the non smokers to reduce effects further.

We could call it the ‘fag end’ and when the inevitable chanting/banter starts from other sections the fag end can retort in a uniform, gravely baritone manner!

Vaping doesn’t bother me. It’s the folk that take coke that bother me. Unless I’m mistaken and folk prefer waiting in a big Q in the Govan front to curl one out.

Yeah it annoys me, not as much as smoking mind you. %^*& knows what that shit they’re blowing out is. Imo there’s not been enough research into how safe or unsafe these things are.
I dislike these too.
Horrible things and no proper evidence to confirm that they are harmless.
Theres also an arrogance with some people and the way they vape that annoys me.

Was told this by a steward as well in the West Enclosure. Surely people can go 90 minutes without a smoke!

@Corporal Clegg will be delighted. Beer gardens next on the list..

Put all smokers down the Western Enclosure and have extractor fans in the section above in the main stand next to the non smokers to reduce effects further.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like a scene from the Big Arnie movie Total Recall.

Back