VAR and coupon cash outs?

Damsidebear

Official Ticketer
Not that I have that much luck with coupons as it is but just watching the Man city v spurs game, hypathetical you're waiting on City for a coupon but they were winning 3 2 for a short period of time could you have cashed out? Or are bets suspended until the VAR check is complete?

Like I say I've not even had a sweat on a coupon this season so far but just curious if the bookies are being smart about it.

Usually suspended but you do get occasions where the bet will then go live again and of you are quick you can cash out

I’ve managed to cash out on one that was chopped at the World Cup because there was a big delay in going to VAR. I think it was a Brazil game.

Theres a flaw with william hill plus. A few times when ive put in the code from the coupon if a team scores and it gers disallowed it sometimes doesnt correct it and shows as won. Ive collected a few coupons that have lost as they havent corrected it.

So while your waiting for the VAR 2 minute decision another team scores and your cash out is knackered anyway. :))

Shengus will be along shortly to call you a wimp for wanting cash out. :))

My mate cashed out at over 4 goals in the Man City game when it went “3-2”

The bet settled and was showing in her balance. Then 5 minutes later the money disappeared from balance and went to unsettled.

That was with bet365

I do a lot if in play goals betting, they settle the bet but if the goals chopped off they take the cash back. If you've already used the cash your account will go into a negative balance

Not so. Yes goals will be correctly disallowed but there will also be a greater number of penalties, between VAR and changes to the handball rule.

True but at this early stage we’re seeing goals that would previously been given getting chopped (more to do with stupid rule changes than VAR being wrong).

Can also seeing coupy’s being burst on soft pens

That’s both weekends my bets have lost by VAR .. City to win today when it was 2-2 and put a bet on them to win and Wolves last week against Leicester.

I had the opposite. Think it was a champions league last season but I had a -2.5 goals and my bet was coming in. A third goal was score so my bet was closed out. VAR then showed it was offside but the bookies never reinstated the bet for another 30mins by which time the game was nearly done. I complained and got some free bets.

Yip me bud, on wolves game, betting was suspended during var but when I logged in again at full time it gave me a cash out, I took money and closed my account.
Question folks my ladbrokes balance is nil.. Not minus like some on here, if I deposit money will they take it for wrong pay out they made.

Not that I have that much luck with coupons as it is but just watching the Man city v spurs game, hypathetical you're waiting on City for a coupon but they were winning 3 2 for a short period of time could you have cashed out? Or are bets suspended until the VAR check is complete?

Like I say I've not even had a sweat on a coupon this season so far but just curious if the bookies are being smart about it.

Back