Var in operation in europe

Bearinabluehose

From this point forward be intresting to see if we get a break from it after the series of howlers that have went agaist us the last few weeks .

Will this be our first competitvie match with var ?

From this point forward be intresting to see if we get a break from it after the series of howlers that have went agaist us the last few weeks .

Will this be our first competitvie match with var ?

Yes it will be our first.

I don’t see how the bowlers against us in domestic competition have anything to do with VAR levelling the field for us in Europe though.

Will be interesting I assume the screens will be used to show checks are being carried out etc?

Will Thursday night be the first time VAR has ever been used in Scotland or was it used at the piggery last season for their round of 32 game against Valencia or for any Scotland game at Hampden?

The interesting thing for me is that the system will be run by UEFA rather than the EPL, so refs can check the screen for themselves, and apply the rules properly.

Will Thursday night be the first time VAR has ever been used in Scotland or was it used at the piggery last season for their round of 32 game against Valencia or for any Scotland game at Hampden?
First stadium in Scotland I believe

The interesting thing for me is that the system will be run by UEFA rather than the EPL, so refs can check the screen for themselves, and apply the rules properly.
Yes applied much better in Europe IMO

Reactions: TQ3
Back