Vardy injury - Morelos

Its obvious it better players arent available in January! Morelos will be here for 55, the sooner he's back the better

If i didnt know better and if i read between the lines of the first post i would almost think the op wants Alfie to leave

Engage brain before creating threads. A bit like that "oh I'm so worried Alfie is going to leave this window" threads when its abundantly clear he isnt
Agree - every team that now has a striker get injured are we going to see the same?

I think Morelos would fit into Leicester's style of play very well. I don't think they'll make an offer though.

Don't know but did hear from well informed people that he wanted Morelos as soon as he went to Leicester

This rumour popped up earlier in the season. I'd like to think Gerrard would keep to his word and not sell anyone this window.

I hope he bids £50 million and says he could have got Edouard cheaper but wanted the better striker... the timplosion would be sensational

I do think he will bring someone in, just not morelos. There have been signs the last few weeks that the honeymoon period is over for Brenda.

It's bad enough with so called pundits linking our players with other clubs without posters here starting another one. Strange behaviour.

sbZoPi8.gif

Just heard on radio Morelos for Tottenham £25m suppose to be from good source hope it’s not the case

Back