Venison pies

nateman

Anyone try one of these at the game today? Would've got one but was full from my pre match shawarma grill

Just had my usual £2.80 Scotch Pie that I waited for about 10 mins while the boys/girls in the Main Stand Kiosk worked out how to use the Card Machine tablet

I never had any, but there was katsu chicken curry and chilli available in the copland
Doubt we have a new vendor. Maybe someone has had a word about upping their game?

Are the kiosks run by the same company that runs the restaurant/hospitality?

Best pie I’ve ever had at the game, filling was scrumptious and the pastry wasn’t burnt , when you think that it is only 80p or so deerer than the steak pie which are hit or miss made it worth it IMO.

Had one - brilliant.
Sis had the steak & ale
Dad had the lamb hot pot pie

Bovril and coffee that'll be £20.20 thanks

20 mygers points bagged ...not

I seen a set of antlers in a shop once and asked the guy the price, £450 he replied, thats off a dear mate i said, of course its off a dear he replied what do you think its off a fvckin kangeroo.

Just had my usual £2.80 Scotch Pie that I waited for about 10 mins while the boys/girls in the Main Stand Kiosk worked out how to use the Card Machine tablet
Was bad again in the Govan rear.

I dread to think how much time is wasted on match day by the kiosk staff trying to get lids on the hot beverages…

Nope, the only thing left by the time we got served was the turkey/Christmas monstrosity which is still talking back to me.

Back