Very latest transfer window news. Clancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the penalty today, not even the comms on tim tv claimed. The look on johnstons face as well tells it all.

It's genuinely incomprehensible that they were given him today for their 1st league game after we battered them. Impossible not to feel other forces at play.

Seen the penalty today, not even the comms on tim tv claimed. The look on johnstons face as well tells it all.

It's genuinely incomprehensible that they were given him today for their 1st league game after we battered them. Impossible not to feel other forces at play.
Really, incomprehensible, I'm surprised that you are surprised?

He will have swaggered off the park today laughing knowing that there will be absolutely no repercussions or criticism of his latest bout of cheating.

He knows he doesn’t even have to be subtle about it.

He can't help it. He is a Celtic fan first and foremost. It's strange that any of the refs with alleged Rangers feelings go out of their way to do the opposite to clancy and that other liar collum.

The first person to go for £30m in Scotland, dyafink ?
I would say that celtic would be looking for that minimum he’s the key to their chance getting in the champions league you can’t put a price on that sort of talent.

When 55 arrives I will scroll a 100m wide.... " Roon Ye Clancy " on Troon Beach at our after party celebrations.

It might not get the message across but it will make me feel better. F.uck him and the rest.

compare todays penalty to the two footed tackle on goldson by christie that was somehow a mentally challenged free kick, its blatant cheating

It tells me that this is straight from the top of scottish football.

Let’s see McLean tomorrow. The next instalment.
Can't wait.... Clancy was wrong on so many different levels it actually worries me that he was aloud to officiate another game so early after his rank rotten officiating of the old firm game. It was so obviously bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back