Victim Pool Bingo (Selectarianism combined with deflection)

FourMenHadADream

Firstly we had Ceptic fans hurling sectarian abuse and a coin at Kris Boyd, then Rangers soundly thrashing Kilmarnock followed by Ceptic crashing out of Europe.

Cue selectarianism and deflection.

We’ve had Steve Clarke come out to complain about anti-Catholic sectarianism, followed by Andy Walker (Kris Boyd just loves it) and Cardonald’s finest HND holder telling all and sundry about the trials and tribulations of being a West of Scotland Catholic. Ms Haggerty also reminded the BBC Radio Scotland audience this morning of the Priest who was abused by the Orange Walk (a Priest being abused while reprehensible does carry a certain irony). Humza Yousaf (remember him, Scotland’s Justice Minister who seems to selectively choose which illustrations of sectarianism he likes to comment upon) then appeared for interview. Cue Brenda, never one to shun the chance of a little limelight, taking the opportunity to tell an amusing? little vignette of him hiding from the Orange Walk while filling up his car (did ye, aye). I would imagine we will soon hear from Nil By Mouth who will undoubtedly have something to add (did they comment on the abuse meted out to Kris Boyd?) and surely John Hartson is currently consulting his thesaurus as he ghost writes his anecdotal tuppence worth.

Anyway, my question is :- who else will add their victim card to the pot? My guess would be either Alan Thompson, Craig Bellamy or Aiden McGeady.

Last edited:
You make it sound as if its all orchestrated within BBC Scotland, and that would never be allowed to happen, as we all know its a fair and impartial news organisation, well, as fair and impartial for North Korea to use as a template.

Firstly we had Ceptic fans hurling sectarian abuse and a coin at Kris Boyd, then Rangers soundly thrashing Kilmarnock followed by Ceptic crashing out of Europe.

Cue selectarianism and deflection.

We’ve had Steve Clarke come out to complain about anti-Catholic sectarianism, followed by Andy Walker (Kris Boyd just loves it) and Cardonald’s finest HND holder telling all and sundry about the trials and tribulations of being a West of Scotland Catholic. Ms Haggerty also reminded the BBC Radio Scotland audience this morning of the Priest who was abused by the Orange Walk (a Priest being abused while reprehensible d oes carry a certain irony). Humza Yousaf (remember him, Scotland’s Justice Minister who seems to selectively choose which illustrations of sectarianism he likes to comment upon) then appeared for interview. Cue Brenda, never one to shun the chance of a little limelight, taking the opportunity to tell an amusing? little vignette of him hiding from the Orange Walk while filling up his car (did ye, aye). I would imagine we will soon hear from Nil By Mouth who will undoubtedly have something to add (did they comment on the abuse meted out to Kris Boyd?) and surely John Hartson is currently consulting his thesaurus as he ghost writes his anecdotal tuppence worth.

Anyway, my question is :- who else will add their victim card to the pot? My guess would be either Alan Thompson, Craig Bellamy or Aiden McGeady.
They are all steve clarke.Let's hope they all cheer up. sad that they are. And they all support a shite /corrupt/paedophile friendly,terrorist loving bigotted club.

Back