Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

Any word on the McCafferty trial yet? I'm not convinced the 'James McCafferty' cited to appear in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago was him but I'm happy to be corrected. When that trial hits the news they will really be under the 'spotlight'.

Any word on the McCafferty trial yet? I'm not convinced the 'James McCafferty' cited to appear in Glasgow a couple of weeks ago was him but I'm happy to be corrected. When that trial hits the news they will really be under the 'spotlight'.
Aye it appears it was the wrong Jim McCafferty the other week,VB.Im sure I seen May mentioned but don't quote me on that.

One of the things I dont understand is why the general celtic supporters arent up in arms about this. If similar happened at Ibrox, I'd expect us to be putting serious pressure on the board to do the morally right thing. Take responsibility for past failings and puts steps in place to make it right.

What have the fans of city being saying about it? Do they recognise its the right thing to do?

One of the things I dont understand is why the general celtic supporters arent up in arms about this. If similar happened at Ibrox, I'd expect us to be putting serious pressure on the board to do the morally right thing. Take responsibility for past failings and puts steps in place to make it right.

What have the fans of city being saying about it? Do they recognise its the right thing to do?

They can say what they like but the club will say nothing the insurance people won’t allow.

The vast majority of Celtc supporters, investors and all of their board were removed from society aged 5 and brainwashed into The Roman Cult/Victimhood.

This smacks of an out of court settlement with neither side commenting.There will be deals done in backrooms and little or nothing will be said in public.It's the way they operate and the lawyer forcing their hand knows this full well.I fully expect there to be ND clauses coming from all angles and everybody concerned will have no comment crammed into them.

They are too busy entertaining their uncles/fathers

You cannot insure against criminal acts (or health and safety failures for example). As far as I am led to believe.

Your insurer would assist with defence costs but that is it.

They too are in denial - free entry into a brainwashed cult when you sign up to be a bheast FC bhoy.

The vast majority of Celtc supporters, investors and all of their board were removed from society aged 5 and brainwashed into The Roman Cult/Victimhood.

Exactly it will be ingrained into them no question. Sadly it appears to be very common in the RC church and it’s associated off shoots .

Agree completely.

You would think they would ashamed that their club failed these kids from their own "Sellick Family" so badly. Seemingly not :(

Yes but for City fans basic human decency trumps blind loyalty to a cult/football club. For the vast majority of mhanks it’s the other way round.

If this happened at Ibrox anywhere near the scale of this I wouldn't be back. Not a chance.

I genuinely don't know one single mentally challenged who gives a phuck about the victims of the biggest paedophile ring ever to operate at a football club anywhere in the world.
I genuinely haven't met one who seems to care and if you mention it you're point scoring, but sorry, I don't give a phuck what club it is, victims of all beasts at whatever club should be compensated.
I've also, unless I've missed it, never seen or heard any famous fan of that mob pleading with their club to do the right thing.

Sickening and disgusting tbh but certainly not surprising considering their history.

NS.

Separate Entity might, just might, see them escape the abuse charges but, it cannot be a defence for the cover ups that followed.
That was Celtic FC, nobody else.
I'm sure there was evidence on their own website disapproving the separate entity claim!

This is me being serious mate,if similar happened at Ibrox,me or my daughters would no longer support Rangers and that's a fact.

Back