Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

He did state to a reporter that they played in Scotland in a tournament called the Celtic cup. There was a picture of Saville,Stein and a priest posted ages ago holding a trophy. I'm not sure if that was the Celtic cup but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it was.

It was the community games, which community is a question in itself?

celtic3.jpg

ITV National news now destroying Celtic regarding their separate entity pish and producing links to other paedos like Bennell from Crewe. Liewell will be raging.

Just came on to post this. Poured scorn on their “nothing to do with Celtic” p1sh. One of the victims saying Celtic have ignored him. A vile
club.

Funnily enough no!

He will be back to reporting from War Zones, ie what he always did before deciding to be one disgusted at our not paying enough tax.

But no mention of Celtic reaping the benefits of millions of pounds from corporate sponsorship. Millions that would have been denied Celtic, if the sponsors knew the sordid truth.

Cheating on an industrial scale, Alex.

Nothing from Alex Thompson on a real scandal?

He is another Lieswell puppet who is on the mentally challenged payroll

Given they have a £60m a year payroll you have to question whether 30% of this budget is used to have mhedia puppets in their pockets ala Alex Thompson. Tim English. Sutton. Hartson. Stewart. Cosgrove. Dick Gordon. Jimmy Ping (given he gets hardons in male showers he fits into the mentally challenged paedo mould) Walker, Cocker, Queersie,

F.uck me the list is endless. Not wonder they wage bill is so high

Pressure on the politicians is now required for them to condemn raping of young boys and them getting justice and compensation

ITV just blew apart the separate entity pish by showing the Celtic View and calling it their official paper and low and behold it had Celtic boys club articles including pictures and match reports written by Cairney.

ITV also linked them to the Crewe beast.

They are lying paedo bastards.
Pleased that at last the national news is giving this the attention it deserves.

I never watch the news at 6 o'clock but switched over at quarter to seven to ITV. Gob smacked by what was presented (although nothing new to us). Over to you NIckerla.

Wonder if Andy Woodward who broke his anonymity to highlight the sexual abuse he subjected to at Crewe knew about the Bennell and McCafferty (Celtic) links and the tournaments?

The guy was very brave to come forward and if he knows about these two scumbags he should tell the world

The fact that Shame FC have still not apologised or accepted any form of guilt should maybe encourage Andy to expose them as the vile scum they are
The celtic cup he is on record of mentioning

Back