Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

If you buy 1 share in any company then you are entitled to attend the AGM. You might want to ask a question at the agm.....

How much has been set aside to compensate victims?
When did they first know of any issues which might affect the balance sheet?

Any deviation from the truth can get very serious and even jail for lies.
Mental post

Was it the first article on itv news ? missed it and looks like i missed it on plus 1 aswell

McCafferty said in his confession to the Record years about mini orgies taking place

Can’t find the article but admitted it was over a lng period

I still cannot fathom out why a serial child sexual abuser only gets 6 years and 9 months for a repeat offender

That sentence is criminal in its own right

Judge should be ashamed
Daly is on the new BBC scotland channel at 9pm, maybe more to come out then.
I was a bit surprised he didn't go after separate entity more on BBC Scotland news at 6-30

The beast himself. mentions “the rest of them” from 25 secs:

Wow just wow, he's not going down alone. He's taking the whole stinking Celtic Paedophile Ring down with him, if there is any investigative Joutnalist out there with some courage, this is the time to contact the Prison authorities for access to McCafferty, he's ready to name names and blow this wide open.

Wow just wow, he's not going down alone. He's taking the whole stinking Celtic Paedophile Ring down with him, if there is any investigative Joutnalist out there with some courage, this is the time to contact the Prison authorities for access to McCafferty, he's ready to name names and blow this wide open.
‘They’

Who are ‘they’?

The scum will be in serious consultation with there lawyers to find the correctly worded statement exonerating them in everything.

Hopefully someone in the Scottish media gains a conscience and goes after them and exposes as much as he can find.

ITV absolutely slaughtered them. Kenny Campbell & Michelle Gray interviewed right outside the Chamber of Secrets. Kenny says no help or apology - “I have integrity but there’s none coming from in there.”

1zggm60.jpg

Last edited:
You get the feeling the Celtic PR machine will be in conclave as we speak.
That ITN report basically screamed "stop lying you scummy pricks and accept responsibility".
The tide is turning. They are like the wee lad with the finger in the dyke. They cannot stop the flood.
We all jest about the media's complicity but Liewell is calling an Emergency Government style COBRA meeting as we type

I went on kerrydale street there to see what they were saying about this, but I can’t see anything. Am I just missing the thread or are they seriously not keeping tabs on it?

I went on kerrydale street there to see what they were saying about this, but I can’t see anything. Am I just missing the thread or are they seriously not keeping tabs on it?
Had a look earlier myself and nothing BUT they have a thread discussing our court case with SD today!!

Bizarrely, where liability insurances are concerned, my understanding is that the company would need to have liability insurance in force at the time of the claim being submitted (not on the date the alleged claims events took place) and that that policy would need to cover the event upon which the claim is being raised.

So, if Separate Entity FC have an existing liability insurance in place now, it would need to be in force at the time of the claim being submitted against them. In addition, the policy would need to include liabilities arising from sexual assault of minors by club officials or employees, and the known possibility of any likely claims being submitted would need to have been disclosed at the time of the renewal of the policy.

Given that everyone and their dog is now aware that that lot have potential claims piling up against them, not to mention how unlikely it would be for an underwriter to even offer paedo cover, I think it most unlikely that they have insurance for this type of event at this moment of time.

Sexual abuse exclusion clauses are generally a modern inclusion on commercial/corporate insurance policies. These are now included as standard on a number of sports clubs policies due to the fact claims have occurred in these types of organisation.

The policy basis would dictate if the cover was claims occurring (the policy in cover at the time of the incident) or claims made (the cover at the time the claim was submitted).

I'd be surprised if the liability insurances were on a claims made basis, generally this is for professional indemnity policies.

Either way I'd suggest the insurer can avoid the claim due to the fact they are only vicariously liable when the employee is carrying out a task in line with their employment.

If you look at the Harvey Weinstein case, his insurer, Chubb, have refused to pay defence costs for his acts of sexual misconduct.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

The Daily Record is surprisingly quiet in all of this...

I expect this to be tomorrows front page news across the board.
I was told months ago that they’re sitting with something that would blow this open. It was looking like they were stalling and making excuses for not printing. We’ll see soon enough now.

Had a look earlier myself and nothing BUT they have a thread discussing our court case with SD today!!

Simply following there clubs instructions that it has nothing to do with them many of them take what there club say like it’s the bible or something and don’t believe they could be wrong

is the cap not for criminal compensation that would be paid by the goverment

if the victims sued celtic directly them surely thee would be no cap

Would imagine this is the case. If celtic were tried in criminal courts, in the UK the focus is on punishment and not to compensate the victims.

However, if celtic were tried in the civil courts, the focus is on compensation for the victims.

David Goodwillie, for example. Was charged but not tried in criminal courts for rape. Victim took him to civil court and was awarded 100k.

This is the worrying thing. Not just Celtic fans but other Scottish football fans in general just don’t seem bothered about the paedophile ring operating out of one of the biggest sporting institutions in the country. Acqaintances I have on Twitter (sheep, Hearts fans etc) not a mention from any of them. Parents themselves for the most part. A sad reflection of modern Scotland.

Absolute head in the sand material.

A good few as we know are total mentalists. Some of them don’t condone this type of thing but hope it will simply go away to protect their club, and another few, the minority, are utterly disgusted and want the truth to come out.

It's what they have done for decades now. Try and ignore it and hope it will go away while getting more upset at anyone who mentions it than the actual abuse and the cover up itself.

It's why I have no sympathy for them. They deserve the stigma.

I was told months ago that they’re sitting with something that would blow this open. It was looking like they were stalling and making excuses for not printing. We’ll see soon enough now.
I don’t see the record publishing anything incriminating against that mob, if they had a letter it will be long gone.

I was in the bookies today and the manager was going about them getting Rafa Benetiz and I told him they wouldn't be able to afford him once all the claims went in against his rancid club.
His reply - "I don't want to comment on any of that".
And there you have it.

Almost to a man and woman they couldn't give one single fu.ck about the countless victims abused by employees of that rancid club.

Sickening.

Reading all this its like a series of line of duty. Mental that this could happen.

The links are there the work has been done it just takes a journo with some balls to run with it and start asking people the difficult questions

Back