Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

I know, that is well known, oft discussed and what I meant by notables in this sordid affair. But Brady & Macari were both presented with the issue head on after arriving and in a differing environment.

Same result.

the story appears to be littered by "stand up guys" dare you say "good religious men"
who stood back and either aided their actions or covered-up their actions

Dornan and Celtic want the situation to be controlled by someone who has Celtic at heart, that is why Dornan is 'taking the lead' in calling for Celtic to do something about it. Celtic then are able to control the narrative.

I will tell you what will happen;

Dornan will have a meeting in 1-2 weeks with Celtic board, they will agree a £2-5 mill compensation fund that the victims can apply and another £1mill to be donated to some childrens charity. They will do everything in their power to avoid having to go to court to discuss this and will use a compensation fund to tempt people not to take this to court and will have victims and victims family sign NDA.
This 100% .

Dornan and Celtic want the situation to be controlled by someone who has Celtic at heart, that is why Dornan is 'taking the lead' in calling for Celtic to do something about it. Celtic then are able to control the narrative.

Dornan will have a meeting in 1-2 weeks with Celtic board, they will agree a £2-5 mill compensation fund that the victims can apply and another £1mill to be donated to some childrens charity. They will do everything in their power to avoid having to go to court to discuss this and will use a compensation fund to tempt people not to take this to court and will have victims and victims family sign NDA.
Surely the victims lawyer will tell them where to go.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that Dornan has found out they’re not going to get hammered for it and is now vocal about it for the history books?

Yup, as a politician, theres every chance that's his stance.

Nothing he has been told by Daly, if that is the case, ever makes up for the lies about sending emails to the Gray family or his defensive stance when people asked him to at least even look into the matter.

I still dont trust him one bit

110% the Record and Scottish Sun pulled stories that were hours away from being published that proved the seperate entity nonsense was indeed nonsense. You are out or order and wrong in saying what he mewntioned before was pish. Wait and see.

PS I don't know the other poster

The newspaper arent the only people that have a letter.Ive been told of two.

Last edited:
Yup, as a politician, theres every chance that's his stance.

Nothing he has been told by Daly, if that is the case, ever makes up for the lies about sending emails to the Gray family or his defensive stance when people asked him to at least even look into the matter.

I still dont trust him one bit
He's to be trusted on this issue as much as his party is on the Rangers fanzone issue. i.e. he isn't

The people they represent want more than money tho. They want full closure.
Closure for the victims is the central point in all of this and is the absolute minimum that they deserve.

The cynic in me though, questions whether one of these lawyers (any lawyer) would fight as hard for someone who wants an apology and nothing more, than they would for someone who wants a substantial financial amount? (Again, not just in this case, but any legal case)

Hopefully each and every one of the victims gets exactly what they want.

What there seems to be a significant lack of is someone/anyone who will pursue Separate Entity FC for the punishments that they deserve as a club.

There's no-one in local or national government or the SFA who appear to have the desire to call for an investigation into the club or for an inquiry.
Where are the baying-for-blood media pack, demanding even a statement from them?
Are there ongoing police investigations that are stopping these from being pursued? Investigations into more individuals?

I literally cannot fathom a situation where football clubs are punished for singing songs, displaying banners, fielding ineligible players, financial fair play etc etc etc, but escape any form of punishment for concealing and covering up a paedophile ring operating for decades.

Last edited:
Closure for the victims is the central point in all of this and is the absolute minimum that they deserve.

The cynic in me though, questions whether one of these lawyers (any lawyer) would fight as hard for someone who wants an apology and nothing more, than they would for someone who wants a substantial financial amount? (Agsin, not just in this case, but any legal case)

Hopefully each and every one of the victims gets exactly what they want.

What there seems to be a significant lack of is someone/anyone who will pursue Separate Entity FC for the punishments that they deserve as a club.

There's no-one in local or national government or the SFA who appear to have the desire to call for an investigation into the club or for an inquiry.
Where are the baying-for-blood media pack, demanding even a statement from them?
Are there ongoing police investigations that are stopping these from being pursued? Investigations into more individuals?

I literally cannot fathom a situation where football clubs are punished for singing songs, displaying banners, fielding ineligible players, financial fair play etc etc etc, but escape any form of punishment for concealing and covering up a paedophile ring operating for decades.
Great post mate , really does reflect the state this country is in .

Dornan says he wants compensation but no blame attached to Celtic. Don’t think anything has changed. Just sees compo as s way to end the full thing

It does look like he's almost acting like a middle man.

Celtic are doing nothing. He realises a shit storm is coming and he's trying to mitigate it instead of it all going down the public / court route.

I completely agree.

Would the victims accept that. Having seen the strength of the Gray family, I'm not so sure.

Depends whether they (and all the the other victims) could handle / want to handle the tribulations of a court case

Yeah I am just referring to a particular weekend that it was to break in the Monday. I'm guessing we have friends on common.

The female US lawyer is the big one. Paedophile Ring FC made a serious blunder if they just said sorry and paid out they would have got off more lightly than what awaits. They should take JD advice and pay out now but we know they won't.

If the families don’t push for a apology then it’s gonna end up with small compensation and then that will be the end. No statement admitting guilt, no apology , no punishment

There are 2 letters that I know of what Dornan is doing is digging a bigger hole for him and celtic this has went too far now , celtics case is like no other here and don't forget it. It's they way they done it upto 6 bheasts involved any number of perbetrators as well all covered up into the bargain.

There are 2 letters that I know of what Dornan is doing is digging a bigger hole for him and celtic this has went too far now , celtics case is like no other here and don't forget it. It's they way they done it upto 6 bheasts involved any number of perbetrators as well all covered up into the bargain.
One is a confidentiality letter/non disclosure and the other an affidavit.One pre 94 board and one post 94.Need to be careful about this though.Let time take its course.

Has the dam finally burst?-Has Dornan found a conscience?-Is he just doing sleekit Lawells dirty work behind the scenes?--What a complete U-turn from a known bigot.

No way has Dornan found a conscience.
This is a move to enable Celtic to create a no blame accepted compensation fund to make this issue go away.
The aim is to make this disappear with Celtic never having to answer who else was involved, either as abusers or enablers or covering up.

110% the Record and Scottish Sun pulled stories that were hours away from being published that proved the seperate entity nonsense was indeed nonsense. You are out or order and wrong in saying what he mewntioned before was pish. Wait and see.

PS I don't know the other poster
I was told that the record were sitting on documents signed by certain people but seemed unwilling to print by making excuses or waiting for timing. Victims families or reps were original sources for this I believe.

Four times that it is forecast to be. Over $400m it will get to. Unbelievable. The punishments were commensurate with the crimes.

In Scotland.... The SNP obviously view child molestation as a 'lesser' crime. Nikla will say a few hail hail Mary's and pay penance for 50 years of abuse and absolve a certain diaspora within her electorate.

Dark dark times in shady shady SNP land.

But we were warned many years ago it was coming:

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...cid=NWp39l9LkbWNYM&w=624&h=351&source=sh/x/im

Stand needs to be taken in the euro elections next week against the SNP. Brexit party for me.

Get hammering Uefa and the champions league sponsors with emails regarding that club playing in Europe with the scandal hanging over them. Hit them where it hurts, sure uefa won't be happy if sponsor's start threatening to pull funding.

Some might say it's not the rangers way but it's the only fooking way!!

James Doran's 180 switch here is quite something - there are 2 options here though:

1 - like you say, Mark Daly has shown him stuff so damning and undeniable that Dornan has realised he has been in the wrong and its actually grown a conscious

2 - Dornan is up to something in the background to try and save some face for him and Celtic

#2 for me. Never,ever, trust that we rat. or a tim

I was told that the record were sitting on documents signed by certain people but seemed unwilling to print by making excuses or waiting for timing. Victims families or reps were original sources for this I believe.

They were to be printed on a Monday and it was late Sunday night it got pulled. Few rumours as to why but the mhedia are immaterial in this that's not what is going to hurt the Bheast. They have no conscience so getting bad mhedia means nothing to them.

Something to bear in mind before the Celtic spin machine do their thing and change the narrative.

During our troubles there was a selection of key players who might have been targetted for their actions: Murray. His EBT advisor. Whyte. Green. Even HMRC for moving the goalposts. And of course we, as fans, did often target these individually.

The important thing to remember is that the media, other clubs and other clubs' fans never once saw fit to hold any of these to account.

Make no mistake, at all times, it was Rangers Football Club and Rangers Football Club alone that they wanted punished and killed off.

Understand that SC , but what the lawyers will be after , I agree honestly think some victims will want to take them all the way.

Let's be fair to the lawyers, they have worked hard to keep this in the public eye and to represent the victims. They have also refused to accept the whole separate entity nonsense.

The job of the lawyer is to represent his/her client and to advise them on the various alternative courses of action, the risks associated with these and the costs.

I have neither seen nor heard anything to suggest that Thompson's are not acting in the interests of their clients or doing anything unethical.

I am working abroad just now and have a couple of celtic fans on my shift. I asked one of them today if they'd heard about the celtic sexual abuse story being on the national news.

His reply "Nah but Rangers fans are disgusting for singing about it and the lisbon lions". This is from a fairly intelligent bloke.

Astounded at dornan on Twitter today, but then I remembered that the SNP could melt the Vatican and still retain the Catholic vote in Scotland; and we have a European election on the 23rd. Try impress a few switched on constituents to maximise votes

No way he's done this without HQ approval

Something to bear in mind before the Celtic spin machine do their thing and change the narrative.

During our troubles there was a selection of key players who might have been targetted for their actions: Murray. His EBT advisor. Whyte. Green. Even HMRC for moving the goalposts. And of course we, as fans, did often target these individually.

The important thing to remember is that the media, other clubs and other clubs' fans never once saw fit to hold any of these to account.

Make no mistake, at all times, it was Rangers Football Club and Rangers Football Club alone that they wanted punished and killed off.

Celtic isn't a thing, it's a myth, it doesn't exist. It's a human construct that we buy into just like every other corporate entity. Individuals may have aided and abetted the destruction of young lives to protect the good name of something that's a figment of all our imaginations.

James Dornan Knew!! Absolutely startling revelation from this scumbag!!

t6cynq.jpg

Back