Victims lawyer urges Celtic to set millions aside

There was an article about this in the Scottish Legal News yesterday in case anyone is interested:

https://scottishlegal.com/article/celtic-faces-multimillion-pound-court-action-over-child-abuse

Let's not lose sight of this quote in particular:

“The case is being gathered and we absolutely will be going to court, and probably doing so in a matter of months, unless Celtic’s tack changes.”

As I have said before, I like many, want justice done quickly as possible, but that's not how it works with these things. There's a long difficult road ahead for Celtic.

Help me understand this.
Who exactly are Celtic Football Club to “clear” a company who are a completely separate entity.
Were those employees of the completely separate entity compelled to be open and honest with the answers to the questions posed by somebody from Celtic Football Club?

I think it's safe to say that the victims' lawyers will be using that Daily Record story of 17th.May to shoot down any defence argument by Filth FC that they were a separate entity,as you stated,why would they have any right to question the boys club if they were not fully affiliated with them.

Help me understand this.
Who exactly are Celtic Football Club to “clear” a company who are a completely separate entity.
Were those employees of the completely separate entity compelled to be open and honest with the answers to the questions posed by somebody from Celtic Football Club?

Not only did celtic do the investigation, they used one of the guilty in-house paedophiles employed directly by celtic fc to do it. Just to be absolutely sure their club and staff did not have to answer for their despicable crimes.

No separate entity, exactly the opposite in fact. Insular and affiliated, one and the same cult and organisation. Just keep the name of celtic football club clean at all times, above everything else. Regardless of any horrific cost to young footballers, the laws of the land or human decency.

Peado scum protecting the ring. I wonder if celtic fc Chairman Jack McGinn got the in house handbook passed on when he did exactly the same despicable thing after the American trip.

A club like no other indeed.

Why are Celtic the only ones who get to investigate themselves and decide what’s appropriate? It’s up to the authorities and governing bodies to do that but they always seem to manage to investigate, find very little except they’re somehow the victim then give the perpetrators a day out at the stadium or cash payments for years in a row.
The reason authorities are in place is to ensure rules are applied evenly to all and punishments or whatever action deemed necessary is meted out without fear or favour.
That’s just not possible when the alleged guilty party is allowed to “investigate”.
That’s the sort of crap some dictatorships come out with when they’re caught out.
Scotland isn’t far from becoming as corrupt as some of the worst countries on the planet.
Everything seems to have some sort of outcome that suits an agenda, to make nats look good or UK bad. Highlighted via our National game and allegiances to one team.4

Celtic FC founded by Brother Walfrid believe themselves to be an extension of the RC(cult) church and therefore answer to a higher authority.They are not bound by our laws and are judge and jury over all they prevail.
The club like no other forgets that it must succumb to the laws of Scotland.
There are criminal charges for those who seek to pervert the course of justice.
The victims are due an apology and damages.The consecutive Boards of Directors of CFC are due a criminal and or a public inquiry.
There should be No Hiding Place .None.

QC "Did you , as Celtic football club, make the family of a member of the Celtic Boys Club sign a Non disclosure agreement and pay his family a sum of money to keep quiet?"

Liewell "Yes, my lord"

QC "I rest my case"

I remember a thread on the old board " Frank Cairney - The One That Got Away " But the long arm of the law finally caught up with the old beast.

Good to see Lord Menzies turning down his appeal, but in all honesty he should have had his sentence extended such was the severity of his crimes.

As for his beloved club, we can only hope justice finally catches up with them as well.

Peter Smith doing the job of all the other cowards up here waiting on order’s from Hollinonce and the Fürher at Neverland.

A man with no axe to grind just about justice.

Back