Video: All Morelos Yellow and Red Cards in Scottish Competition 18/19

I don't recall any of his bookings or reds for anything like a tackle. All off the ball, dissent etc. Absolutely insane even taking into account some of the idiotic refereeing decisions.

No1 Joke
No2 OK
No3 OK
No4 Depends on phase of game. If persistent, ok. If not a warning.
No5 Should have been a yellow to opposing player. No wonder he complains.
No6 Maybe. Not stonewall.
No7 Joke
No8 Morcambe and Wise style joke
No9 Joke
No10 OK
No11 No
No12Ok
No13 Joke
No14 Morcambe and Wise, Two Ronnies and Fawlty Towers
No15. Joke. The standard is set by Sinclair who does it every week.
No16 Joke
No17 Red for Brown. Yellow at worst for Alfie.

In all the video shows that no matter if Alfie plays it "smart", stupid or not at all he's getting a card.

No1 Joke
No2 OK
No3 OK
No4 Depends on phase of game. If persistent, ok. If not a warning.
No5 Should have been a yellow to opposing player. No wonder he complains.
No6 Maybe. Not stonewall.
No7 Joke
No8 Morcambe and Wise style joke
No9 Joke
No10 OK
No11 No
No12Ok
No13 Joke
No14 Morcambe and Wise, Two Ronnies and Fawlty Towers
No15. Joke. The standard is set by Sinclair who does it every week.
No16 Joke
No17 Red for Brown. Yellow at worst for Alfie.

In all the video shows that no matter if Alfie plays it "smart", stupid or not at all he's getting a card.
Alfredo’s red on sunday was a stonewall red card you simply cannot do what he did.

That's f#ckin depressing watching that. The referees were out to get him right from the off and it just continued on and on. It is an absolute disgrace what is happening in our game, no wonder the national side are an embarrassment today and the champions representing the country in the CL are the true whipping boys of the competition.
Totally depressing! :(

Alfredo’s red on sunday was a stonewall red card you simply cannot do what he did.
No.
It's easy to see in proper replays all he does is throw his arm out and it hits Brown chest. That is a yellow card by the laws of the game. fact.
Brown holds his face and get's Alfie sent off.
Brown took Alfie's ankle off the ball. That's violent conduct and a red card.
And to say you can't do what Alfie did is incorrect. There are players doing it every week and many videos of it. The correct saying is that Alfredo can't do it, or anything else.

No.
It's easy to see in proper replays all he does is throw his arm out and it hits Brown chest. That is a yellow card by the laws of the game. fact.
Brown holds his face and get's Alfie sent off.
Brown took Alfie's ankle off the ball. That's violent conduct and a red card.
And to say you can't do what Alfie did is incorrect. There are players doing it every week and many videos of it. The correct saying is that Alfredo can't do it, or anything else.
Take of the blue tinted specs mate, you fling your arm back like that the intent is there so therefore red card.

Brown did same thing during previous OF @ Ibrox. No foul.
McGregor did exact same early doors of last Hibs match @ Easter Road. Yellow.
Bachmann did same thing vs Kamara @ Ibrox. Red card reduced to yellow.

Genuine question from these 3 examples off the top of my head....what's the difference?

Genuine question from these 3 examples off the top of my head....what's the difference?
They should’ve been red the difference is it’s morelos.

They should’ve been red the difference is it’s morelos.
One was red. The SFA downgraded it.

As as club, we know better than any that we now live in a world with a Compliance Officer charged with the very role of holding players to account when a red card offence isn't dealt with during a match. No proceedings taken.

I know your comments tongue in cheek mate, but actually you might be right in mentioning the difference is that it was Morelos, cause it sure as fcuk wasnt the act - all these examples are of an elbow.

But that doesn't make it right, it makes it wrong and feeds into those who mention cheating as a feasible explanation

Unless you are Brown, McGregor or Bachmann
Exactly that and that’s why we should cash in on alfie in the summer because it’s quite clear of the agenda that has been set regarding him and the reds and yellows will still happen if he’s here next season.

Clancy booked Morelos twice for simulation, he was 4th official on Sunday why did he not assist Madden for the simulation throughout Sunday’s game.

That's a good point.

Being completely honest, the one on Sunday, I'd be looking for a red if it was done to one of our players. However, the inconsistency is the thing that gets me whilst watching that lot.

Alfredo is DEFINITELY penalised for things for which other players don't get penalised and he also doesn't get decisions that others get. He is also targeted by opposition teams constantly getting in the faces of referees (which I thought was supposedly something that was being banned). 100% Alfredo is refereed to a different standard. No doubt about it.

The only thing I will say against him in trying to be objective, is that he has to knock on the head these petulant little kicks out and flicks out with his hands and feet. It's those things that get him red in the incidents with Shinnie, McKenna and Mongo. He also exposed himself to real risk of the same thing in the incident with Clubfoot.

So, he needs to knock the reactions on the head and learn that he has to react in more of a painful been injured type of a way, and not feign injury or take a dive. I strongly hope that that is what we are teaching this brilliant young player. He needs to be more clever.

Exactly that and that’s why we should cash in on alfie in the summer because it’s quite clear of the agenda that has been set regarding him and the reds and yellows will still happen if he’s here next season.

then they'll just do the same to somebody else, target them and get them a reputation - whether it be a new striker or somebody they can use as an easy target

statements from the board should be saved for this as this is a major problem we have when it comes to achieveing our goals of getting back to where we belong, at the top of the game in Scotland. The players/management should keep up the pressure, mentioning any bad decisions after a game, saying they hope it's a "strong ref" before games

What’s that goon Aberdeen goalie’s fkn problem ? Charging over to Morelos screaming in his face at every opportunity. Also, I hope Tierney, Brown, Lustig, Ajer, Shinnie, McKenna and the mutant McGinns at St Minging all get cruciate injuries that finish their careers.

Just getting over the weekend now I’m raging again watching some of these joke decisions, cheers :)

Take of the blue tinted specs mate, you fling your arm back like that the intent is there so therefore red card.
Would Scott Brown have been sent off for flinging his arm like that?
I am sure he has flung his arm several times and stayed on the park ..

clancy is involved an awful lot there
and i hope that rat shinnie is nowhere near our club.

Last edited:
I don't recall any of his bookings or reds for anything like a tackle. All off the ball, dissent etc. Absolutely insane even taking into account some of the idiotic refereeing decisions.

For me this is actually is the most anngoying thing about them. If we had a forward who was getting tore into centre halfs (like he does) but they were picking up red cards for cementing people (Souness style) then I'd maybe at least be able to accept it as that would at least put fear into the opposition defenders.

Most of his are for petulant flicks and kicks which, for me, makes it all the more frustrating and avoidable.

I don't think there's any doubting the double standards, but folk were up in arms (no pun intended) at him not getting sent off for the arm thrown at Arfield in December. Yet today folk are saying Alfie's isn't a red because it's not an elbow to the face.

There should really be a consistency in the outrage as much as there should be one in the officiating.

Likewise when he was sent off against Dolly for what was claimed to be a "stamp" folk were quick to point out it wasn't a stamp, but barely leaving a dangling boot over McKenna. Yet, on here I keep reading that Brown "stamped" on Alfie, when in reality he had a little flick/rake at his heel.

See why they call him Bobby Madman he really is crazy.

Must admit surprised Thomson wasnt involved but just shows theres a few guys desperate to take his place as main tim official, Clancy, McLean and obv Mad Boab are front runners at the moment. Linesman also very very alert ready to help out if Alfie steps out of line, or even if he doesnae.

Its frightening just how corrupt these guys are they love target the club and that wont end when this player moves on.

The first one set the tone for the rest of the season.
Kick Alfredo unpunished, even off the ball and if he retaliates go down like you've been shot. In the face.

With the exclusion of 1 or 2 video clips these are either not fouls or its a booking for both players. I notice a trend aswell with the same refs issuing the cards. that booking near the start by the wee ref because he walked away is an absolute shambles!

Also shows you the number of whinging pricks looking to get him sent off. That Aberdeen keeper Lewis spends more time chasing officials than goalkeeping.

1) Disgraceful decison
2) Ok
3) Brown is going down before contact IMO
4) Ok
5) No other player in Scotland would get booked
6) Disgraceful decision. How can McKinnon get the same punishment?
7) Ok, he goes in raging
8) No other player in Scotland would get booked
9) If you're booking Morelos solely for that tackle then there would be 15 cards per game. An accumulation of fouls, maybe?
10) Ok. Minimal contact but shouldn't raise arm. Ball is away.
11) An absolute mind fook for me.
12) Ok
13) Ok
14) Splits opinion this one, but I see no stamp from Morelos.
15) There's contact. If the ref says no foul then just wave it away.
16) There's contact. If the ref says no foul then just wave it away.
17) Ok. Minimal contact but shouldn't raise arm. Ball is other end of pitch.

What's obvious is that the ref's need no excuse to get the cards out for this lad. They are in unison - as soon as you have any reason to book or send Morelos off then do it.

He'll be gone soon and that's been their plan all along.

Drive him out as he is the danger to their 10iar.

I am confused?
Are you allowed to do what Brown did?
Perhaps you can clear that up as you seem so sure that you have nailed Alfie's misdemeanour with a confident assertion.

Surprised no one has been on with the usual..... ugh ffs theres probably a video posted on all the tims sites with all the red cards they aint happy with this season and comments about how refs have it in for Brown.:D

I am confused?
Are you allowed to do what Brown did?
Perhaps you can clear that up as you seem so sure that you have nailed Alfie's misdemeanour with a confident assertion.
It’s part of football Sergio Ramos does that sort of shit to Messi anytime he’s up against him the fact of the matter is for morelos to do what he did it’s a red card.

Only watched the first one and if Morelos gets red then so should McKenna, the instigator in an off the ball incident, and McKenna wasnt even running in the direction of the ball. It was like something out of ice-hockey. And remember, the penalty we got that day, Windass was about the pull the trigger in front of an empty goal, there wasnt even a keeper, the keeper was stranded somewhere, the foul for the penalty was a text book red card.

Like Darren McGregor got for elbowing Morelos? Or Brown got for elbowing Morelos, Miller, McKay and Arfield? Or the red card Bachmann got rescinded for elbowing Kamara? Or the red card Bowman got for elbowing half a dozen Rangers players?

You see where im going here?

Only watched the first one and if Morelos gets red then so should McKenna, the instigator in an off the ball incident, and McKenna wasnt even running in the direction of the ball. It was like something out of ice-hockey. And remember, the penalty we got that day, Windass was about the pull the trigger in front of an empty goal, there wasnt even a keeper, the keeper was stranded somewhere, the foul for the penalty was a text book red card.
Dom ball clearly stopped a goal scoring oppurtunity and he didn’t even get a card let alone a red card.

Shit refs aside, the inability to control the petulance is an issue. Lots of those he could have avoided by either walking away or not seeking retribution,

Like Darren McGregor got for elbowing Morelos? Or Brown got for elbowing Morelos, Miller, McKay and Arfield? Or the red card Bachmann got rescinded for elbowing Kamara? Or the red card Bowman got for elbowing half a dozen Rangers players?

You see where im going here?
Yes all should have been reds like we all screamed for at the the time of them and I have already said up near the top of the thread that the only reason we got a red was beacuse it was morelos.

Theres as much violent intent in that movement from Morelos on McKenna as there was from Brown on Sunday that caused the reaction from Morelos.

Yes all should have been reds like we all screamed for at the the time of them and I have already said up near the top of the thread that the only reason we got a red was beacuse it was morelos.
Its either a red card for everyone or the refs are cheating bastards. Most of them were worse than Morelos as well.

Shit refs aside, the inability to control the petulance is an issue. Lots of those he could have avoided by either walking away or not seeking retribution,
Hes the only player in the league who gets booked every time hes annoyed or puts in a half tackle.

Hes refereed like a different sport from everyone else.

Its either a red card for everyone or the refs are cheating bastards. Most of them were worse than Morelos as well.
it’s the media agenda regarding morelos that’s influencing the refs decisions when it comes to anything on the park involving him.

Back