Video - Kilmarnock Clarke/Boyd press conference

Not one person in the media calling Clarke out for lying,claiming he didn't hear it is absolutely laughable as are the journos who believe him, he was standing on the touchline when two stands full of the unwashed were singing it,quite clearly it's obvious Clarke is trying to protect the unwashed scum,then again maybe he doesn't want his windows put in like others who have dared to mention them.

F.F.S, Clarke's comments about thanking Chelsea for taking him away from West of Scotland sectarianism, are now on his wikipedia page.
They cannae leave it alone.

Steve Clark let himself down and lost all respect from me when he decided to say nothing after his club captain was hit with missiles and subjected to sectarian chanting. He only decided to bring it the the fore after getting hammered by Rangers. In his bumbling interview he then insists he knew nothing of these incidents when the whole country knew about it . He then goes on to talk about Rangers not signing catholic’s which he is wrong with his Mo Jo chat.
If he had decided to highlight the sectarian chants and missiles thrown at his own players at their home I could understand his frustration with issues in west of Scotland . However his deliberate act to make a huge issue with Rangers fans and highlighting it and saying he knew nothing about what happened to kris sums it up from me .

It is the only way it can change.I started school in 1977.Only 1 boy the same age as us in our street went to a different school.
You have to ask why.
What makes them so different from the rest of the country?
Why does the working man have to fund this seperate schooling?
Why are they taught that they are right and we are wrong?
Why is child abuse so prevalent amongst this minority community?
They are factories of hate and we are the dafties that pay for it.
They are the bigots not us.
France has stopped faith schooling .

Just watched the video, don't see anything wrong in what Clarke and Boyd said. They could have said more and, I think, would have if the mhedia had been genuinely interested in opening this up. They won't go there.
Mhedia question "do you think this behaviour has been normalised in Scotland?" Boyd, or Clarke, should have responded "What constitutes 'normalised?' I'll direct this to everyone of you in here, what was your response when I had the exact same bile directed at me, the exact same, and, even worse, was hit with a coin last Sunday? Anyone? Where were the comments from government? What did the SFA say about it?"
Is that what you mean by normalised?"
Any Scottish issues apart from child abuse is top news to take away the heat from the house of horrors

At the end of the video clark says

"this has all came about from 1 isolated incident"

Totally dismissing the boyd incident which was worse as not only was their sectarian chants but he got hit by an object.

Speak up kris ya daft prickkk

Back