Video of the new shop

I spy the orange training top, nice! And hoodies! Right I'll wait for my grey/orange top to turn up to make sure I have the correct size and my bank balance is going to get battered!

Who said it will never be ready on time? Not quite what I thought but looks good
That would be me, ialso said it looked a bit shit on the pcitures yesterday but i must say going by that video the store looks top class. Credit to the people who all worked on the store to get it open today.

Modern. Well stocked. Easy layout. Not filled with cheap tat. Able to actually buy our merchandise again.

But it doesn't have a robotic dinosaur shooting passing mentally challengeds with laser beams from its eyes.

Twitter is going to be so underwhelmed by this.

4f65ce74ebc854de5bd45b454fda93cd.jpeg

That orange training top is a beauty.

Saving my pennies to buy the away shirt, the orange t-shirt and a blue hoody, and that's before the leisure/casual wear and rubber ducks are released.

I'm going blind I guess. I didn't see the Hagi Hoodie - just t-shirts/sweatshirts.:confused: The hoodies at the start don't have the big orange wings.

That would be me, ialso said it looked a bit shit on the pcitures yesterday but i must say going by that video the store looks top class. Credit to the people who all worked on the store to get it open today.
Was tongue in cheek mate, they certainly haven’t messed about getting it fitted out.

Looks fantastic.

A million miles away from the depressing time capsule that was there before, and money actually going to the club as well.

Looks good, but doesn’t actually appear to be much stock on the railings.

The staff are going to be busy replenishing!

Looks good. Nice to see plenty of stock. Hopefully it runs smoothly.

Great to have a store at Ibrox back in the clubs hands.

Looks good, never going to look outstanding as it would be pretty pointless given there will be a new one in 2 years or so.

Oh man, I’d love one of those Castore/rangers hoodies without the sponsor on them.

My Gers member but 500 miles away. So sad.

Where's the giant mugs, missed a trick there

I am fully ready to replace my existing trusty mug with one with the new crest on it, alongside as much other tat as they can throw at us.

Sure that kind of stuff will be along soon enough.

We would literally buy anything properly branded to give money to the club, imo we should have masses of merchandise like the good old days Rangers paint would've sold a shedload during lockdown.
My son a few years ago played for a team one of his team mates family were big Rangers supporters his uncle who lived in Glasgow was so staunch I was told he had Rangers carpet throughout his house apparently there was a carpet shop in Glasgow that sold such carpet does anybody know if this is true or were they winding me up?

My son a few years ago played for a team one of his team mates family were big Rangers supporters his uncle who lived in Glasgow was so staunch I was told he had Rangers carpet throughout his house apparently there was a carpet shop in Glasgow that sold such carpet does anybody know if this is true or were they winding me up?
I'm sure I've heard people mention it before Rangers Tartan carpets they were right dear from what I remember.

Wheres the high premium castore bedsheets and wallpaper with the new Crest?? Get it all in before Christmas so we can fill our boots.

I can remember Rangers tartan carpets back in the day.

Does the club even still have an official tartan?

Back