Video of the new shop

My son a few years ago played for a team one of his team mates family were big Rangers supporters his uncle who lived in Glasgow was so staunch I was told he had Rangers carpet throughout his house apparently there was a carpet shop in Glasgow that sold such carpet does anybody know if this is true or were they winding me up?
True, pretty sure it’s a place in Polmadie.

My son a few years ago played for a team one of his team mates family were big Rangers supporters his uncle who lived in Glasgow was so staunch I was told he had Rangers carpet throughout his house apparently there was a carpet shop in Glasgow that sold such carpet does anybody know if this is true or were they winding me up?

I had Rangers carpet growing up! Had forgotten all about it until your post - lol!

Seem to remember it being all blue with the Rangers Ready badge dotted over it.

I had Rangers carpet growing up! Had forgotten all about it until your post - lol!

Seem to remember it being all blue with the Rangers Ready badge dotted over it.

Rangers rugs were fairly common. You had to spend a fortune for Rangers carpeting though.

The contrast from where we were a few years ago to now is absolutely striking. In every single department it's starting to feel like we're getting back to where we should be.

Back