Videos of them singing about 'the 10'

Can someone please explain how this Thai tims video came about with loads of young kids in Celtic tops singing songs?

It's deeply disturbing

The Thai Tims stuff creeps me the f**k out. When they brought them over here, I’m sure I read the weans were sleeping in offices at Darkheid, not even putting them up in hotels. How the hell was that even allowed? Absolute wrong ‘ins!

That’s unreal. Any normal thinking person would be disgusted with that, it’s child exploitation ffs.
Why people still express surprise at their antics surprises me. Nothing is beyond these cnuts, nothing! Certainly not brainwashing a group of innocent children.

The self promotion of a club with such a grotesque history is stomach churning.The constant hunger for wider approval is utterly f***ing tragic.

Why people still express surprise at their antics surprises me. Nothing is beyond these cnuts, nothing! Certainly not brainwashing a group of innocent children.

The self promotion of a club with such a grotesque history is stomach churning.The constant hunger for wider approval is utterly f***ing tragic.
Agreed. They are beyond belief, still.

Skins crawling after watching those videos . Help kids in foreign countries a great idea . Brainwash them ,creepy just not right . just out the shower before that . Need another one now . Thank %^*& i'm not one of them ,they should be embarrassed and ashamed of that .

You know what?

Their fans singing about "the ten" being won is to be expected.

But that is club sanctioned. The absolute arrogance of that is beyond belief. I would be mortified if Rangers ever acted like this.

These clips of them singing this should be collated by an good IT savvy Bears before they are all deleted

I can hardly turn on the iPad so canny help but they will start deleting them if they haven’t already started doing it
Done.

Does anybody know how the Thai Tims came about? Is it some form of warped Nursery?

I’m sure it was a guy who’d gone teaching in the Far East.

Whole thing is weird. The kinda thing you would do for a laugh once if you were on your travels, get some locals to sing your football teams songs. Now they’re just being used and exploited just so Celtic fans can tell us how great and ‘inclusive’ they are.

The “9 was a fantastic achievement” patter gets rolled out now, but in every single one of them 9 title victories they celebrated it by singing about 10. Glorious, get it every single one of the dogs

Even if the filth had done 10 it would have been the biggest kid on achievement ever. Happily, by the grace of God, we don’t need to worry about it. Stevie G - God bless you sir.
Spot on m8 , fuc*in embarrassment of a club when they have absolutely no conciense about the validity of their achievement as long as it means owning Rangers. Helicopter Sunday was very sore for them but pales into insignificance compared to this implosion, they'll never get over it and we should never let them .

The Celtic 10.
1- Rangers are deducted 10 points due to the Spiv Whyte.
2- Rangers in League 2
3- Rangers in League 1
4- Rangers in the Championship
5- Rangers in the Championship
6- Rangers under Warburton, Murty, and Caixinha.
7- Rangers under Caixinha, Murty, Nicholl.
8- Gerrard first season
9- Covid

and they sang about the “10”, their self proclaimed “holy grail”, since 2012. At push, they would have grounds to argue that they had proper competition in titles 6, 7, and 8. Hardly impressive. Walter getting 3 in a row during his second spell with no cash is a much better achievement in my blue tinted spectacle opinion.

Sick, creepy and just pure wrong. Just like the sinister organisation who won't be doing ten in a row this season after all.

That Thai one is chilling when you think about the history of Celtic. They’re orphans being controlled and manipulated and not having a clue what they are singing about. Just fekkin weird.

The Thai Tims stuff creeps me the f**k out. When they brought them over here, I’m sure I read the weans were sleeping in offices at Darkheid, not even putting them up in hotels. How the hell was that even allowed? Absolute wrong ‘ins!
They were sleeping on the floor in offices in the north stand at the piggery.

There's a YouTube vid about it but I'm not posting it,

Sick as fck.

It gets worse..

That is possibly the creepiest, weirdest, cringiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Brain washing a bunch of wee kids into singing about some jakey auld pish stained tramp they know hee haw about.
How is this anything but exploiting children for personal gratification?

I know we've all sung songs at matches in the hope that we would stop the 10 in a row. Well now, it gives me an unbelievable amount of pleasure, to categorically stage:

THE LISBON LIONS WONT SEE 10 IN A ROW

I hope we continue to remind them at every opportunity possible going forward.

Why is it "the ten" I would love to know.
Putting it up on a pedestal like that makes it that bit funnier.
Arrogant and entitled clowns that have came crashing down to earth with a bang.
Get it up them

Why would anyone fly over to Bangkok, gather a bunch of impoverished children together then dress them up like they were in a cult to sing songs about a football team 6000 miles away just to share pictures of them online?

Does Scotland yard or Interpol know about this?

Cult
[kʌlt]
NOUN
A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.

Yeah that about sums it up

Back