Videos of them singing about 'the 10'

Really disturbing and I want to find out how a bunch of young kids came to be decked out in Celtic tops, singing Celtic songs and how the pish stained Bertie Auld arrived on the scene.

I am going to try and find out the story behind this.

Really disturbing and I want to find out how a bunch of young kids came to be decked out in Celtic tops, singing Celtic songs and how the pish stained Bertie Auld arrived on the scene.

I am going to try and find out the story behind this.
While you're at it, see if you can find an unblocked version of the Paul McBride video, the one where the teacher is playing for Raymonn Gormley's parents in some club.

That honestly is the most uncomfortable, awkward and sheer WTF video I've ever seen.

I regularly watch videos of them singing about the ten. It reminds me just how much they thought it was a foregone conclusion and how much our lads have rammed it home how shite they really are.

Jesus fûck, that Thai Tims content makes me shudder. Something quite unsettling about it all.

I also recall them using the Thai Tims to peddle their refereeing agenda around the time of the referee strike as well. Singing songs such as 3 Blind Mice whilst holding up banners depicting referees as being anti-mentally challenged.

Creepy bastards.

I enjoyed the one where they were singing ‘One Shane Duffy’, and the big oaf himself proceeded to spill a pint down his t-shirt trying to get involved.

Probably the most successful part of his time at Celtic.

Equally hilarious and cringeworthy.

His wee rifle gesture then that embarrassing attempt at downing the pint…

All in addition to the song :))

Back