Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

My two were sold on Viagogo at 15 euros each, Sec 5. Went onto the Viagogo site and I had sold my tickets on the 5th Nov, it said 5-8 working days before settlement of monies, still waiting.

Thanks a lot for your reply pal... Looking at viagogo today the cheapest ticket is over £60. I'll find one in Vienna I'm sure.

Whereabouts in the city did the Northern Ireland fans congregate during their recent trip?
Think they had a dedicated fan zone set up in one of the squares but the problem will be the Christmas markets will be on when we are there which probably rules out a similar set up

Whereabouts in the city did the Northern Ireland fans congregate during their recent trip?

Schwedenplatz was one of the main gathering points.

There was also a fan bash arranged, hosted at a rugby club near the Ernst Happel stadium.

Just asked on phone there when on to ticket office about when Indy for Vienna will find out and the woman didn't know. Said it's best to e-mail or check with @Greg Marshall

Having dealt with Greg 2 weeks ago about the Travel Club and he explained how it all works to me, they'll be the ones providing him with a date and he won't be able to provide anything until they've gave it to him officially.

Sounds like you've been fobbed off onto Greg. Travelclub@rangers.co.uk is your best bet

Having dealt with Greg 2 weeks ago about the Travel Club and he explained how it all works to me, they'll be the ones providing him with a date and he won't be able to provide anything until they've gave it to him officially.

Sounds like you've been fobbed off onto Greg. Travelclub@rangers.co.uk is your best bet
We all pay a membership to the travel club yet the ones who decide to go with Thomas Cook get treated differently from the rest of us

We all pay a membership to the travel club yet the ones who decide to go with Thomas Cook get treated differently from the rest of us

The first plane is no problem, they aren’t going to run a half empty plane and lose money. However I have a problem if they have started sticking more flights, especially without communicating that.

Glasgow isn’t ideal for many to fly from, me included. It would basically turn into a 3 day trip with hotels needed if i did the official trip with flight times and having a few beers. Now obviously the demand is in Glasgow so the flight will go from there but putting on a fleet of planes from there and filling them with anyone regardless of points isn’t the best way.

Also I’m sure the line initially was there was a plane going over officially. People will have booked flights and made other arrangements thinking they won’t get on. I know a few on 2 points on here said they had done that.

On the other hand I understand TC will want to make money so will be pushing for as many flights as possible.

This puts the SLO in a poor position, but his silence on this doesn't help either.

Fully expect a Friday 5pm announcement, purely so they don't have to answer the inevitable queries that this brings until the Monday.

Just asked on phone there when on to ticket office about when Indy for Vienna will find out and the woman didn't know. Said it's best to e-mail or check with @Greg Marshall

Who said this :eek:

Last I heard we are waiting on the tickets from Vienna arriving. We are not sure when they will arrive but hopefully won't be long.

Who said this :eek:

Last I heard we are waiting on the tickets from Vienna arriving. We are not sure when they will arrive but hopefully won't be long.

Woman with the NI accent

To be fair I’ve maybe picked her up wrong. She said she didn’t know, nobody was there to check and I said I reckon we would hear on Twitter from you when it’s confirmed and then she said yeah it’s best to check with you or email. Guess she meant to check your twitter etc.

Woman with the NI accent

To be fair I’ve maybe picked her up wrong. She said she didn’t know, nobody was there to check and I said I reckon we would hear on Twitter from you when it’s confirmed and then she said yeah it’s best to check with you or email. Guess she meant to check your twitter etc.

The ticket centre are absolutely inundated just now so its a fair point - when I know I'll put out straight away

What time we thinking the 5 official flights will leave?

Myself, and the 200 other 0 pointers need some detail on logistics. ;-)

I’ll likely drive down in the middle of the night, leave the car at the airport, book a hotel for the night then head north.

What time we thinking the 5 official flights will leave?

Myself, and the 200 other 0 pointers need some detail on logistics. ;-)

I’ll likely drive down in the middle of the night, leave the car at the airport, book a hotel for the night then head north.

We were just discussing this. Bit of a pain for getting there and getting home after bevying. Early KO, so thinking we will be back 1/2am?

That doesn't make sense at all. We cant confirm to independent as Rangers haven't got figures from Rapid, yet they can confirm those on official flight.

Surely if you’ve bought your ticket and provided the travel docs and visa proof a point should be added. I’m on 3 currently so hoping my Moscow point is added to put me in a good position for Vienna.

I don’t see that as their mechanism, but the rules may have changed.

Either way, I’m looking forward to this one. :D

That doesn't make sense at all. We cant confirm to independent as Rangers haven't got figures from Rapid, yet they can confirm those on official flight.

I'm afraid it does make sense there are 3 separate allocations. Corporate/Official Flights/Independent. Club will know a minimum number Vienna will give them under UEFA rules so they have sorted the Official flight(s) first - I like many others don't agree with this but it's factually correct in terms of the separate allocations.

I'm afraid it does make sense there are 3 separate allocations. Corporate/Official Flights/Independent. Club will know a minimum number Vienna will give them under UEFA rules so they have sorted the Official flight(s) first - I like many others don't agree with this but it's factually correct in terms of the separate allocations.

It does make sense but tends to punish those who are 4-5 hours from Glasgow. Better paying £100-200 on flight and accomodation than £299 plus £100 to get to Glasgow doenside you might not get a ticket it is about supervising the support ensuring safety and saving flak from UEFA FARE the Scottish media

It does make sense but tends to punish those who are 4-5 hours from Glasgow. Better paying £100-200 on flight and accomodation than £299 plus £100 to get to Glasgow doenside you might not get a ticket it is about supervising the support ensuring safety and saving flak from UEFA FARE the Scottish media

Agree and overall as I have said before it does not reward loyalty in terms of actual euro away game attendance.

Back