Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Where will most bears without tickets be going? Is there a certain area people are thinking of watching it?

Cheers!

Most people will gather in the Bermuda Triangle/ Schwedenplatz area by all accounts. If I had no ticket I would be sussing out decent boozers on the outskirts of that area where it is likely to be a little bit quieter, even better if you are there the night before and get a chance to have a nosey around to see where is decent.

Most people will gather in the Bermuda Triangle/ Schwedenplatz area by all accounts. If I had no ticket I would be sussing out decent boozers on the outskirts of that area where it is likely to be a little bit quieter, even better if you are there the night before and get a chance to have a nosey around to see where is decent.

Cheers mate. I think that area is near the Rathaus...the big xmas market but im maybe wrong.

Aye well get in around 9.30pm so straight out for a few drinks and a wee scope of the place.

Cant wait!

Anyone going to Glasgow airport on Wednesday? Via Dundee (flights at lunchtime)

Otherwise what’s the best way to Glasgow Airport from Queen street? Sure I seen there’s an airport bus available.

Otherwise what’s the best way to Glasgow Airport from Queen street? Sure I seen there’s an airport bus available.
I'm sure the bus stops outside greggs at George square. Heading up st vincent st direction

Give us a shout when you're there mate we will have a few beers

Airport express bus from Buchanan bus station

Realised that as soon as I'd posted! :oops:
Yes,I was replying to the weird ways we get to games.

Macedonia via Italy and Czech Republic
Slovenia via Croatia
Straight to Spain and back
Russia via France
Austria via Denmark and Spain

All good fun :D

Yes,I was replying to the weird ways we get to games.

Macedonia via Italy and Czech Republic
Slovenia via Croatia
Straight to Spain and back
Russia via France
Austria via Denmark and Spain

All good fun :D
I'm on the sport options trip which is now going via Slovakia and still didn't twig!

Edinburgh stansted Vienna on the 13th
Vienna Stockholm Edinburgh on the 14th

Back in work for midday on the 14th lol. First ever euro trip, cannot wait. Really hopeful that our home end tickets allow us entry.

Going straight there is too easy, you need to have a bit of a challenge :D
Challenge for me this trip is buying snow chains for the car and making sure I load up a shovel, blankets and cat litter before I set off on Wednesday just in case its a bit snowy in the Alps ;)

Driving to Manchester for a 6AM flight on Thursday morning to Frankfurt & then flight onto Vienna. 4 of us in Vienna for about 13:30 on Thursday. Back home on the Saturday.

Anyone staying in the Best Western plus Amedia?

Back