Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

36 seats left on their 2nd plane from Edinburgh as of 10am this morning. This will no doubt sell out. I won't be surprised if they do a day trip also with the demand being so high.

Booked This Hotel MEININGER Wien Hauptbahnhof From 11 December To 14 December , Not Booked The Flight Or Train Yet Will Be Getting A Flight From Edinburgh To Munich Then I Will Get A Train To Vienna Fly Back From Munich On The Saturday To Edinburgh

Flights booked Aberdeen LHR Vienna first thing Wednesday morning, returning same route on the Friday, really looking forward to a trip of culture in Vienna

2rcmm9g.jpg

Away section..

Looks a tidy stadium.

Both sport options flights are now full. They are asking if people would prefer to fly from Edinburgh so I wouldn’t be surprised if some swaps are possible.

Last edited:
No mate im in france the sunday to wednesday before so getting a flight from paris to vienna then that flight on the way home myself
I'm flying from Paris to Vienna on the Wednesday mate what times your flight?

I’ve no chance of getting an away ticket. Need to try and pick up a home ticket over there well away from their Ultra section.
“The corner of the north and east stands will be the section for visiting supporters, and will provide an approach for away busses and coaches. A private fenced area will be made available for the said coaches, with an access tunnel directly into the away section.”

Managed to get two concession tickets for the home end for pretty cheap. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to upgrade these to adult tickets if I struggle to get in with them. I know at the Allianz arena in Germany you can upgrade from concession to adult as you are entering the stadium, hoping it’s the same in Austria.

Sport options are releasing more seats for the Edinburgh flight on Monday. Looks like they might be putting a bigger aircraft on. I still reckon they will add a day trip.

Managed to get two concession tickets for the home end for pretty cheap. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to upgrade these to adult tickets if I struggle to get in with them. I know at the Allianz arena in Germany you can upgrade from concession to adult as you are entering the stadium, hoping it’s the same in Austria.

How did you manage to get these tickets?

How did you manage to get these tickets?
Bought them on viagogo. Noticed a lot of guys have had emails saying viagogo have cancelled their order but I’ve received a confirmation email and when i log into my viagogo account I can already print the e-tickets

Bought them on viagogo. Noticed a lot of guys have had emails saying viagogo have cancelled their order but I’ve received a confirmation email and when i log into my viagogo account I can already print the e-tickets

Which section?

Looking at Glasgow - Brussels - Vienna out on the Wednesday and Vienna - Stockholm - Glasgow on the Friday.

Don't have the money to get them until next Friday so hopefully prices don't change too much.

What you mean? The only thing that happens in EL games is the seats are unlocked, so you can move them up or down.

Basically no difference.
I think you mean seats are locked during EL games as UEFA regulations doesnt allow for standing sections (even if we all stand at away European games regardless!)

I think you mean seats are locked during EL games as UEFA regulations doesnt allow for standing sections (even if we all stand at away European games regardless!)
No, they’re unlocked so you can pull them down and sit on them. You cant lock them in the downward (seating) position.

No, as Hemdani says the seats are locked UP for domestic games, then unlocked for European games so they can be folded out and sat on.

No, as Hemdani says the seats are locked UP for domestic games, then unlocked for European games so they can be folded out and sat on.
Cable ties hold them up

Edit** As in if you take cable ties into the game you will be able to tie them up yourself and stop them folding down

Last edited:
No, they’re unlocked so you can pull them down and sit on them. You cant lock them in the downward (seating) position.
Every day is an education:) Thought they could be locked in either position. Just goes to show never been in among the unwashed at the piggery:)

Back