Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

i am.. https://bit.ly/2rtYnPv

in league games there are also few away fans in home end. no problems so far.

already read your private message.
ticket is for my friend so i would prefer 15-18, beacuse 19 is separated from our area. but if nobody else wants to swap, i will come back to you!

Hallo WienerProlet - wenn du ein 19er Ticket hast kannst aber auch in den BW gehen damit - keine Kontrolle mehr!!

i got a ticket from rangers still to go collect it, will probably go on saturday. what sektor is the away end?

my pals have 4 tickets for sektor 3 - £100 a ticket they paid

oh, danke für die info. dachte, die teilen sich den eingang mit den seitenrängen... der bw tunnelblick halt :D

sorry for German :)

14er muss über die Seite reingehen - 19er und 20er haben zwar einen eigenen Eingang (neben Fanshop) aber drinnen ist es dann baulich nicht mehr getrennt. Kontrolle gibt es dann nur mehr beim Aufgang zum 19er. Freund von mir macht es genauso - der hat Karten für den 19er ist dann aber im BW

14 of us heading from Stevenston on the 0550 Edinburgh-Amsterdam-Vienna. Early start on Thursday and will be a long day, can’t wait though, should be some trip. Bring on the madness.

Anyone else in BA flights out Tuesday?

11 Dec 2018
09:50
Glasgow
Terminal M
11 Dec 2018
11:10

Heathrow (London)
Terminal 5
BA0704
British Airways
14:10
Heathrow (London)
Terminal 3

Arriving
17:35
Vienna?

Should be arriving in Wien about now next Wednesday by road Adriatic Coast- Zagreb-Maribor-Graz-Wien (as long as the Alps aint snowed under:) ) - a mere 5 hour drive (on a good day)!

Should be arriving in Wien about now next Wednesday by road Adriatic Coast- Zagreb-Maribor-Graz-Wien (as long as the Alps aint snowed under:) ) - a mere 5 hour drive (on a good day)!

That’s a breeze for a man of your experience. Get them warned when you get there that they need to get supplies in and lots of them. We’ll be holding you responsible if there is any alcohol shortage when the rest of us get there.

That’s a breeze for a man of your experience. Get them warned when you get there that they need to get supplies in and lots of them. We’ll be holding you responsible if there is any alcohol shortage when the rest of us get there.
As soon as the motor is parked up for 2 days, it will be straight to the hotel bar initially for a beer. I will leave the checking in part to my missus and she can also find out how to get to the main gathering point by underground as I told her there are bound to be Christmas markets there ;)
Might leave you stragglers a mulled wine or two :)

As soon as the motor is parked up for 2 days, it will be straight to the hotel bar initially for a beer. I will leave the checking in part to my missus and she can also find out how to get to the main gathering point by underground as I told her there are bound to be Christmas markets there ;)
Might leave you stragglers a mulled wine or two :)
Where is the main gathering point?

A week today me and the troops will have landed in Dublin waiting on our flight to Vienna (trying not to get the nick :D ).

Buzzing is an understatement.

There will be quite a few of us on that flight, NI Bears including myself are using that route on Wednesday and Thursday.

You will be able to spot them at the game. Looking at their tickets trying to find their seats and politely being told to fuk off when trying to ask other seasoned Bears to move as they are in the seats on their tickets ;)

:D:D:D

Spot them a mile off.

Stand where you want zero pointers, seat numbers don't exist at Euro aways.

We've got two tickets in Sektor 4.

Take it this is right behind the goals next to away end?

I'm sure i read somewhere that there were 400 empty seats in this Sektor and Sektor 5 when they played Villareal :D

I'm sure i read somewhere that there were 400 empty seats in this Sektor and Sektor 5 when they played Villareal :D

Almost yes...
And yes this is unfortunately true as our Web Team was not aware to install a VPN and IP Wall.

Yes, sektor 4 is behind the goals. The Rangers official sections are in the corner, sections 6+7.

A week today me and the troops will have landed in Dublin waiting on our flight to Vienna (trying not to get the nick :D ).

Buzzing is an understatement.
Me and 3 mates on the same flights. Only 3 out of the 4 have tickets so searching for the 4th golden ticket

Back