Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Glasgow to Dublin then Vienna next Wednesday.

Can't wait for this. Looks like it'll be freezing though .

Should be arriving in Wien about now next Wednesday by road Adriatic Coast- Zagreb-Maribor-Graz-Wien (as long as the Alps aint snowed under:) ) - a mere 5 hour drive (on a good day)!
Should be a scenic and epic drive.

Hopefully the game matches up to it! (and goes in our favour)

I’m on Wednesday flight - Glasgow - Düsseldorf- Vienna lands at 6:25pm

Still considering changing to Tuesday for 50 quid but won’t decide til Monday as don’t get paid til the day after I come home will see how
much spare cash I have after the weekend.

Another ticket swap post.

We've got sektors 2 and 5, anyone else in the same boat want a swap so we don't have to split from mates?

I’m on Wednesday flight - Glasgow - Düsseldorf- Vienna lands at 6:25pm

Still considering changing to Tuesday for 50 quid but won’t decide til Monday as don’t get paid til the day after I come home will see how
much spare cash I have after the weekend.
I am on same flight mate! How many of you are travelling?

Is Schwedenplatz the best area to watch the game for those who don’t have tickets? I know a lot of people who aren’t game to go to the game but opinion seems to be split on whether to stay in the city centre or head for the stadium and look for somewhere to watch.

Is Schwedenplatz the best area to watch the game for those who don’t have tickets? I know a lot of people who aren’t game to go to the game but opinion seems to be split on whether to stay in the city centre or head for the stadium and look for somewhere to watch.

Red Lion in the city centre for us I think.

There isn’t much around the stadium, if I was in that position I would stay around the Bermuda Triange area where all the bars are.

It is better to stay in the City Center Area because near the Ground there only 2 Pubs but both have not enough Space to host such a number of lads.

You definetly will find a pub near Stephansplatz and Schwedenplatz which is about 3 minutes walk apart.

Here is a list of Pubs in Vienna:
https://www.google.at/maps/search/Pubs+in+Wien/@48.2116866,16.3643274,15z

i hope it works

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be doing that it but I’ll also be going for a wander.

Many a time I’ve been away and saw absolutely nothing of the local area apart from the boozers:D We are there until teatime on Saturday so should be able to manage a wander at some point this time, go and see St Stephens Cathedral at least, see what the boozers are like around there:p

There are 4 of us taking flying out on Wednesday

EDI / LUTON / BASEL / VIENNA

Tickets in sekor 8, 3, 2,

Are we thinking colours in the home end needing to be covered up or bears all over to make it safe enough?

Back