Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Reading quite a negative stuff about the fans behaviour, I was out the whole day in the city and all a seen was everyone enjoying themselves , the Bermuda Bräu pub was absolutely bouncing even outside the pub , superb. Vienna is amazing the people are friendly the beer is cheaper than I thought and the gers are going for a 1-0 tonight , WATP
10k drunken Scots of course they'll be more than a handful of wanks, and the media will be on hand to blow it out of proportion.
Video phones should be left in hotels

So wish i was over there, most of my fb pals seem to be:D
Some of the videos are brill one of a wee tourist shop blasting out gibralter over a loudspeaker n the wee guy who owns the shop loving it...

Glassy bus 15min from Vienna, going straight up to the gtound...Any boozers with bears in up there?

What’s the script with this new Rangers end?

All I’ve seen mentioned is that it’s for Bears already in the Sektors behind the goal. (2-5)

I’m in the section right next to the away end but the other stand - Sektor 8 and of course loads of Bears all over the stadium.

Do we just go up to the stand behind the goal and try and get in that way or what? Or is it strictly for Sektors 2-5?

https://www.rangersnews.uk/news/rap...jb8BSWtUmDm3jNja-OvSx0AKsSOKCJ_aq62j9TGNyLWo0

DuTug88WsAEolhh.jpg:large

Never been to an away game in Europe I'm first to admit I am a total fud with too much bevy in me and I couldn't trust myself to behave sensibly,Quite content to watch it on the box.

In regards to the above tweets ^^^^

Seen on twitter its a shambolic & dangerous way of letting fans into ground , they tagged the rfcslo in it.

Back