Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

It’s the Wednesday and Thursday bud.

Fair enough, we only get there on Thursday, I hadn’t noticed anything was being organised for the Wednesday. To be honest, I prefer to go to somewhere away from the organised gigs, they are usually packed to the rafters and ten deep at the bar. I’m getting too old and crabbit to wait about for my beer.

Fair enough, we only get there on Thursday, I hadn’t noticed anything was being organised for the Wednesday. To be honest, I prefer to go to somewhere away from the organised gigs, they are usually packed to the rafters and ten deep at the bar. I’m getting too old and crabbit to wait about for my beer.

I can’t see us going both days to be honest. We will probably go one night then hit the bars the next night all the boozers will be jumping anyway.

I can’t see us going both days to be honest. We will probably go one night then hit the bars the next night all the boozers will be jumping anyway.

I see they actually have something on the Friday too. I’d be more inclined to go to that one as it will probably be less busy. As you say though, every boozer will be jumping with bears. Bring on the madness.

Anybody buying etickets from an austrian face to face are taking a huge risk they could be selling the same ticket numerous times.
It’s defo a big risk mate but not much else people can do about it unless you meet outside the ground

Does anyone know when and where the reserves fixture will be played? I know it's the same day but that's all the info I've got

I dont think it is unreasonable for fans in their home stadium, to expect us sitting in the home end to show some respect.

What would our attitude be if we had a situation like this at Ibrox?

Its not being a hard man expecting us to just be able to do what we like in another teams stadium, its being unreasonable.

Any bears (like myself) need to screw the nut if we are in the home end, and appreciate we are fortunate to be there... If we do that and any bother starts then aye, it's game on.

We need to do our bit representing the club though.
Bang on the money there mate.

Can’t even remember who I’m flying with just know it’s 0825. You made arrangements getting to the city? Was hoping to jump in a taxi with a few other bears as I’m on my tod till later that night.
Travelling on my own too mate and meeting people in the city. Be more than happy to split a cab Where you staying? I’m in the Ibis Budget Wein Messe

Travelling on my own too mate and meeting people in the city. Be more than happy to split a cab Where you staying? I’m in the Ibis Budget Wein Messe

Wombats, looks like you’re just over a mile further along than me so ideal. I’ll meet you for a beer in stansted and catch you on the other side.

Could only get a hospitality ticket for the game, but it'll do. Anyone else doing hospitality?

Where's the best area to book digs? Want to try be where everyone else is obviously. Don't wanna be stoating about Vienna myself steaming look for my hotel

Don't want to get everyone's hopes up but Rapid/Police are looking at keeping all the bears together in the stadium.

That's from someone in Vienna.

Time will tell obviously.

Hopefully there is an area where ticketless can go nearby so they can get the bus transfers home

Anyone doing Manchester - Palma - Vienna on the Wednesday? Long stop in Palma, would be decent to get a wee meet up!

Bristol Munich for me on Wednesday, hopefully a few bears in Munich on connecting flights.

Back