• 6 & 7 Sektor Zero Pointer

Votes: 68 34.5%

Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 5 2.5%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
H Rangers fans, anyone got a spare ticket lived in Wien last ten years and can't get a ticket for this from anywhere. Greatly appreciated if anyone can help out..

Cheers,
Murray

If you can’t get a ticket over there with an allocation of around 22,000, what makes you think there will be any spare if we only got an allocation of 1800? Tickets are as rare as rocking horse shit.

If you can’t get a ticket over there with an allocation of around 22,000, what makes you think there will be any spare if we only got an allocation of 1800? Tickets are as rare as rocking horse shit.

Aye... tried the Rapid end but the membership put me off and my Austrian (Rapid) mate has his allocation bought up...if Crapid didnt score that winner in Moscow i reckon i would have been alright...nevermind i'll head to Paris for the France Scotland rugby game instead ! But anyway if there's any Travelling Rangers fans out their looking at a last minute sale (through arrest, complete drunkeness or any last minute mate can't travel etc)- i can be anywhere in Wien in 30 mins !

Ok cheers, danke Murray

Or...if you have a spare ticket and you need a guide or help (have car - 7 seater) over here in Wien please give us a shout.

Thanks Murray - Ever Ready

Last edited:
What Sektor are the corporate/hospitality away supporters sitting in? Is that Sektor 9?

Anybody know?

Do you mean Viagogo? If so, I used them for tickets for Villarreal away. They said it was e-tickets and they would be available a couple of days before the match, then they changed it and said they were actually paper tickets and I should give them a delivery addresss over there, the day before the match they changed the delivery to a meeting place in another hotel. I got the tickets eventually, they guy had a load of envelopes with tickets for collection.
Tickets came through today. Sektor 2 Loyal

Doesn’t have a Sektor, it’s Ebene 1 Hellblau R if that helps (I took that to mean our fans that are in hospitality btw.)

I don't understand how a larger group of Rangers Supporters can be housed in Sektor 9 .... that is the main stand for the home support!

I don't understand how a larger group of Rangers Supporters can be housed in Sektor 9 .... that is the main stand for the home support!

Of Sektor 9 is either the A in the main stand and Sektor 8 is the R - then all our corporate and hospitality Rangers Supporters are in the middle of Viennas supporters????

SK+Rapid+Vienna+v+Chelsea+Friendly+Match+sd9DPoih8W7l.jpg

So far only about 200 have responded to this poll. If the sort of numbers of travelling bears that are being estimated are circa 10k, this would be a surprising representation of FF amongst away fans for European matches.
Appreciate some might not be bothered voting, and some not be online but hey ho I am in sector 5 for what its worth.

Last edited:
as i understand it ( and i may be worng) but the official flight people dont get there tickets until thursday. So anyone who has a sector 6/7 ticket must be independent travellers

as i understand it ( and i may be worng) but the official flight people dont get there tickets until thursday. So anyone who has a sector 6/7 ticket must be independent travellers
But they will know that it is either 6 or 7

6 and 7 is the offcial away section so that is where our tickets will be

So far only about 200 have responded to this poll. If the sort of numbers of travelling bears that are being estimated are circa 10k, this would be a surprising representation of FF amongst away fans for European matches.
Appreciate some might not be bothered voting, and some not be online but hey ho I am in sector 5 for what its worth.
Unlikely there will be anything like that going over. Maybe half that number.

Yes, and hospitality is nowhere near Sektor 9.

2vcjbf9.png

How come the ticket my son was given by Rangers is in Sektor 9 then? I'm certain there is going to be a section in Sektor 9 for Rangers Supporters, perhaps the official flights are in there?

I reckon there will be a lot of corporate Bears and hospitality Bears in Sektor 9.

Do the official flight Bears know where they are allocated yet?

How come the ticket my son was given by Rangers is in Sektor 9 then? I'm certain there is going to be a section in Sektor 9 for Rangers Supporters, perhaps the official flights are in there?

I reckon there will be a lot of corporate Bears and hospitality Bears in Sektor 9.

How did he get his ticket? Did he just apply independently? Get them through a contact at the club? Sektors 6+7 are the only official sections as far as I know, the stand opposite sektor 9 is where any other club tickets are likely to be, in the Main Stand or hospitality areas. Maybe he IS in section 6 and was looking at his ticket upside down:p

The Travel club,three official flights will get their match tickets either at airport checkin or on the flight on Thursday.Official Away sections are sektor 6 and 7.Our group of five are going independent and our Travel club tickets are for sektors 6 and 7.

They could be the premium tickets that we are entitled to. Sektor 9 looks like a similar position to the premium seats we had in Maribor.

The premium seats are different to hospitality as they are just a better view.

They could be the premium tickets that we are entitled to. Sektor 9 looks like a similar position to the premium seats we had in Maribor.

The premium seats are different to hospitality as they are just a better view.

They were more expensive than the Sektor 6 and 7 tickets so you are probably correct mate.

Wonder how many premium seats we have been allocated?

@Greg Marshall do you know our allocation numbers for Sektor 9 sir?

They were more expensive than the Sektor 6 and 7 tickets so you are probably correct mate.

Wonder how many premium seats we have been allocated?

@Greg Marshall do you know our allocation numbers for Sektor 9 sir?

Not specifically, just that we have tickets in 9 and 10 - I believe they are the cat1 hospitality style seats so could be the equivalent of our Sandy Jardine or main stand/club deck seats that we have to provide opposition teams/UEFA

Has anyone got any rapid goal end tickets? Found one at a ‘reasonable’ inflated price in 17 sector. Just don’t want to be the only guy who’s repulsed by green and white.

Back