Votes: 7 3.6%

Votes: 5 2.5%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 4 2.0%

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Just to get an idea of spread within the stadium.

What Sektor are you in and how many in your group?

Don't know whats wrong with FF today - having a mare trying to post that poll. I have excluded their home ULTRAS sektors 14 - 19.

Where are the Fat Cat Corporate Bears and Prawn Sandwich Hospitality Bears located?

Meant to say - before anyone says "aye but FF isny indicative of The Rangers Support at large blah blah!" I'll say one thing - it fucking is.

STAY SAFE BEARS.

Don't know whats wrong with FF today - having a mare trying to post that poll. I have excluded their home ULTRAS sektors 15 - 18.

Where are the Fat Cat Corporate Bears and Prawn Sandwich Hospitality Bears located?

Meant to say - before anyone says "aye but FF isny indicative of The Rangers Support at large blah blah!" I'll say one thing - it fucking is.

STAY SAFE BEARS.
Ultras are in 14 and 19 for UEFA games.

Indiegogo :D

Used the website plenty times for tickets and its been fine so not worried at all. Says on their website should have eticket by 8th so i’ll start worrying tomorrow

Do you mean Viagogo? If so, I used them for tickets for Villarreal away. They said it was e-tickets and they would be available a couple of days before the match, then they changed it and said they were actually paper tickets and I should give them a delivery addresss over there, the day before the match they changed the delivery to a meeting place in another hotel. I got the tickets eventually, they guy had a load of envelopes with tickets for collection.

Interesting. It's early days but so far it's approx a 2:1 ratio for those of us in the home end compared to the away end. If we have around 2k away tickets then that would suggest 4k home end, so approx 6k of us with tickets for various parts of the ground.

Sektor 5 Loyal.

A lot of people won’t vote because 6+7 has zero pointers next to the option. There will be bears all around the ground for certain, it’s hard to put a figure on it though.

Do you mean Viagogo? If so, I used them for tickets for Villarreal away. They said it was e-tickets and they would be available a couple of days before the match, then they changed it and said they were actually paper tickets and I should give them a delivery addresss over there, the day before the match they changed the delivery to a meeting place in another hotel. I got the tickets eventually, they guy had a load of envelopes with tickets for collection.
aye that's the one... used it for gigs but never football and always in the UK. Good news you got yours fine, that'll be me lubing myself up for a bit of a rigmarole now :eek:

Somebody one of family knows said Pedro Mendes and his missus was on a short break in Vienna over last weekend.

Sector 20
Looking to swap with one closer to the away end if anyone knows of someone

One of our group has a Sektor 8 email already. Received weeks ago.

Surely they won't change it to collection now that we've printed it off?

Back