View of Ibrox from the Louden (80's)

Did that Rangers tracksuit get sold in what everys stores?

I’ve just had a flashback to being in the EK one with my old dear as a kid and arguing with her that I wanted one from the actual Rangers shop?

I wish we still had a shop like that which sold everything with a rangers crest on it, from pencils to ashtrays etc
Remember the shitty things they used to sell as goalie gloves?

I wanted to be Chris Woods. Had the long hair type haircut then changed it when he did shorter when I was younger.

I went to the vast majority of games with my uncle. Remember once though my old man taking me as a birthday gift. All I wanted was a pair of Chris Woods Reusch goalie gloves and he came out with gardening gloves with some dimples stitched on:mad:

Can you still purchase Rangers jewellery these days? as I remember necklaces and rings were very popular back in the 90's.

Remember the shitty things they used to sell as goalie gloves?

I wanted to be Chris Woods. Had the long hair type haircut then changed it when he did shorter when I was younger.

I went to the vast majority of games with my uncle. Remember once though my old man taking me as a birthday gift. All I wanted was a pair of Chris Woods Reusch goalie gloves and he came out with gardening gloves with some dimples stitched on:mad:
material with rubber bits stitched in at the fingers/palms?

material with rubber bits stitched in at the fingers/palms?
Was fucking raging:))

Thought he was coming out with a crisp pair of Reusch GK gloves.

Yellow fucking gardening gloves with some black dimples shitty material sewn on.

There was one in the Trongate at Glasgow Cross

Later we had one in Sauchiehall Street next to Greaves and one on Argyle Street near St Enoch's and later one inside once the redevelopment was done or vice versa
Can remember the Argyle Street shop, there was a downstairs in it as well I think!

hSemk6G.jpg

XmyVSoK.jpg

6ka9yZV.jpg

Great memories, my auld boy and my uncles used to go to the Stadium bar for a few pints, I would wait outside, they would give me some money to go and spend in the Rangers shop, it was brilliant, always mind it being absolutely packed.
That shop was where I got my first scarf. Remember them also selling the rangers crisps and chocolate bars

Back