Vilamoura

The 19th hole near to the Tivoli.

The Brewery is advertised as ‘An Irish Bar’ but the Portuguese managers daughter lives in Largs and he’s a Rangers supporter

The Hole in One will show it and even O Neil’s will. In all my time going there I’ve never had any bother getting to see a Rangers game including the Peterhead cup final which was only on Alba

Enjoy. Vilamoura is probably my favourite places.

The Pacifico bar will show game Al who owns it is spot on, he has a few screens with different sport on. A lot of brits drink in the bar and ex pats who live out there. It opposite the taxi rank, in the square if you want to check it out mate I can recommend.

The Brewery is advertised as ‘An Irish Bar’ but the Portuguese managers daughter lives in Largs and he’s a Rangers supporter

The Hole in One will show it and even O Neil’s will. In all my time going there I’ve never had any bother getting to see a Rangers game including the Peterhead cup final which was only on Alba

Cheers I will give them a check

The Pacifico bar will show game Al who owns it is spot on, he has a few screens with different sport on. A lot of brits drink in the bar and ex pats who live out there. It opposite the taxi rank, in the square if you want to check it out mate I can recommend.
Cheers I will hopefully find somewher

Any of these sell 'Afters' beers? Local brew produced by a Scot.

I’m in Vilamoura next week for the away leg, first time in Vilamoura having only been to Portugal once before in 2008 vs sporting......managed to make the repeated Portuguese newsreel that time walking off the plane and saying WATP down the camera:)).

Hopefully a bit more low key as I’ll be with the family lol.

We’re staying right at the Harbour....suggestions for the nearest bear friendly bar to there?

Looks good based on trip advisor and is very near where we are staying so will give it a go next week.

I am over there for the 3rd round qualifier (fingers crossed) 2nd leg so looking for a boozer too. We are staying in the Tivoli so reckon the sports bar be handy enough as 2 min walk I heard? 1st time in Portugal so looking forward to it.

I am over there for the 3rd round qualifier (fingers crossed) 2nd leg so looking for a boozer too. We are staying in the Tivoli so reckon the sports bar be handy enough as 2 min walk I heard? 1st time in Portugal so looking forward to it.

That’s the 19th hole and as far away from O Neil’s as you can get on the Marina

Sounds
That’s the 19th hole and as far away from O Neil’s as you can get on the Marina

Sounds great to me as I don't fancy being surrounded by the mentally challengeds whilst on holiday. In saying that I'm guessing Portugal is abit up market for the manky bastards

We all watched the Villarreal (a) game in the 19th Hole. The Chelsea game was also on as they have plenty TVs scattered about. Great night!!

Sounds

Sounds great to me as I don't fancy being surrounded by the mentally challengeds whilst on holiday. In saying that I'm guessing Portugal is abit up market for the manky bastards

I watched the Linfield v Celtic game there. The few Tim’s there were decent enough.

The only time I had any real issue is when Scotland played Gibraltar and the Tartan Army flooded the place. Scummy bastards

I watched the Linfield v Celtic game there. The few Tim’s there were decent enough.

The only time I had any real issue is when Scotland played Gibraltar and the Tartan Army flooded the place. Scummy bastards

%^*& the Tartan army, bunch of morons in their daft hats and signing shitey songs lol.

Thanks for the info mate, looking forward to the holiday and hopefully bumping into a few bears in the boozer.

I’m there for the home leg versus the Danes, watched a few Gers games in the 19th hole. Always busy with bears for the matches.

Vilamoura is a fantastic place also.

Just walked past all the bars mentioned here and none had out game advertised but that’s not to say they won’t show it.

Walked past an Irish Bar up a lane and the first person at the door was an adult man in his 40s wearing their away top. Tragic.

Just walked past all the bars mentioned here and none had out game advertised but that’s not to say they won’t show it.

Walked past an Irish Bar up a lane and the first person at the door was an adult man in his 40s wearing their away top. Tragic.
That’s always been poet infested.
Watched last years Vienna game from Ibrox at the Hole in One and had a great night.

There for the old firm in September. Watched a few games before in the 19th hole but not sure how mentally challenged infested it will be in September

That’s always been poet infested.
Watched last years Vienna game from Ibrox at the Hole in One and had a great night.

That sounds like O Sheas. It was previously Chico’s but he sold up and moved a few streets back from the Marina. I’ve drank in just about every pub there over the years including O Neil’s and The Punter but never set foot in O Sheas. You can just tell by walking by it

Cheers all I’ll have a wander down marina tonight and check them out yet to see any manky tramps going about .

I'll vouch for Al at Pacifico. Top bloke. Has always looked after me and wife when in Vilaamoura

Watched us crash out of the Champions league against Malmo in the 19th hole.

There for the old firm in September. Watched a few games before in the 19th hole but not sure how mentally challenged infested it will be in September
I had the misfortune of being in the 19th hole watching the scum put 5 past us a couple of seasons back in April/May.
There were about a half dozen Irish Yahoos in but I think I was the only bear at the time. Was hard to tell - there was eff all to cheer about.

Aside from the fitba, what’s Vilamoura like for Families with 2 Teenagers? Any decent boat trips recommend?

#tripadvisorloyal

The Chinese at the start of the marina is amazing.

Not football related of course, but this thread is making me hungry.

Him and fat Bhoy Brazil play golf at Vila Sol

That is where I am staying right now. Not seen ally though.

Was at the water park today and saw one football top all day......no prizes for guessing who had a football top on in a water park.

That is where I am staying right now. Not seen ally though.

Was at the water park today and saw one football top all day......no prizes for guessing who had a football top on in a water park.

Pestana? Stayed there a few years ago.

Ally’s on the honours board in clubhouse. His team won the Bobby Robson memorial.

Par 5 over the water and the par 3 over the water are two of my favourite golf holes

Pestana? Stayed there a few years ago.

Ally’s on the honours board in clubhouse. His team won the Bobby Robson memorial.

Par 5 over the water and the par 3 over the water are two of my favourite golf holes

I noticed one of the streets was called “Sit Bobby Robson”.

Not sure if it’s called pestana. Just a private apartment on the golf course. Nice set up.

Those are the holes you can see from the main road aren’t they? And if you drive down the wee cull de sac you see the par 3 back across the water?

Back