Vile beast Cairney roams free to horror of victim

"But I do believe somebody at Parkhead was aware of it and somebody within the hierarchy of the SFA.”

That club, and the sfa should be ashamed for their treatment of the victims/survivors.
Somebody? It was an open secret in Scottish football

And then this bit - "he abused three other players while managing the hoops-linked outfit"

The good ol' Hoops. Whit are they like?

He can remember to go to church and walks unassisted there too.

An absolute sham.

These beasts have friends in all the right places.

Thats how it works. Thats how they get away with it.
I've just read an article written by the blogger "wings over Scotland" that goes into great detail the level and links evil, sick bastards like this have within this country. Politics in this country is a charade! It's a breeding ground for sick,twisted individuals.

I've just read an article written by the blogger "wings over Scotland" that goes into great detail the level and links evil, sick bastards like this have within this country. Politics in this country is a charade! It's a breeding ground for sick,twisted individuals.
You only need to look at certain people in the SNP and Green party to let you know what the victims are up against. Also one wonders why police Scotland were brought under the one umbrella? It wouldn't be for total SNP control would it.

Maybe has the same form of dementia as Ernest Saunders?

Having said that, my father-in-law had dementia but lived on his own and went to the shops everyday. But at the same time wouldn't recognise us or remember if he had eaten.

I agree. They should also have the money confiscated.
Interesting and valid point.

Currently in NI there has been a change to the POCA. Previously, the ARA could only confiscate items deemed to have been funded from crime. However, I believe there are test cases arguing that it is not possible to have a legal existence without influence from proceeds of crime. Ironically, not possible to be a seperate entity. Therefore, ARA want to seize everything.

There's a great line in the film Spotlight. The reporter tells the lawyer that there's 2 stories here, "a story about degenerate clergy and a story about lawyers turning abuse into a cottage industry". Lawyers and Doctors in this case.

Fees for expert opinion should be recorded with the court and governed. Those that are just selling a signature should face investigation from the NCA. That may well help speed up the glacial pace these rats face justice.

FBS

Serial sex offender allowed to walk the streets freely, passing schools, children and parents who are unaware of who he is or his vile background.
I know he'll be monitored (up to a point) and should not have access to computers/mobile phones etc. However the justice system in Scotland is not fit for purpose.
The Judge/Sheriff who allowed this beast to walk free, should be shown surveillance footage of the freedom they have allowed him.
Same Judge/Sheriff has totally failed to safeguard other potential victims.

Scotland seems to have a unique form of justice system under this corrupt Scottish SNP/Green Govt where it fully protects and in some cases deliberately expunges the unlawful actions of the offender and has no regard for the victims or the families of the victims. We were told that this vile c*nt has early dementia yet he can remember to walk to chapel. Scotland must be a haven for these sick paedos under wee Nicola’s regime. The bottom line is Sturgeon must be stopped from inflicting any further damage on the law abiding people of this country.

"But I do believe somebody at Parkhead was aware of it and somebody within the hierarchy of the SFA.”

That club, and the sfa should be ashamed for their treatment of the victims/survivors.
That’s why the SFA “report” was a complete whitewash. Almost a totally denial of responsibility from them on the bheasts and their sordid past. The SFA fully knew what was happening at that disgusting place, and no doubt have helped cover up all these years later.

Hopefully if there is justice in the world, that club will suffer the full force of the law and pay substantially to the victims.

He can remember to go to church and walks unassisted there too.

An absolute sham.

These beasts have friends in all the right places.

Thats how it works. Thats how they get away with it.

It's the bullying that bugs me as well.

Anyone who speaks out is a bigot or is accused of point scoring.

This should never kept silent - the world should be screaming from the rooftops about this but people are forced to keep quiet.

Hopefully the survivors get the justice they deserve.

It's the bullying that bugs me as well.

Anyone who speaks out is a bigot or is accused of point scoring.

This should never kept silent - the world should be screaming from the rooftops about this but people are forced to keep quiet.

Hopefully the survivors get the justice they deserve.

I mind a few year ago i was reading a public thread on facebook (i know i know) and an english guy said something about child abuse in the catholic church.

Straight away a mentally challenged with a sellic badge in his profile goes "you're a hun."

The english guy ovo didnt get the implication and asked what he meant.

mentally challenged number two: "aye yer a hun and a bigot."

There you go. Speaking out about child abuse makes you a bigot.

They have utterly diseased brains. Disturbed and twisted.

The bheast club / fans have people in high places helping them, this shambles with cairney is beyond disgusting for the victims add the sectarian effigies "lost evidence "cover up and the mentally challengeds rat who broke in to Ibrox but apparently there wasnt enough evidence to convict him despite the fact he sent out a video of himself on the pitch.

SNP have turned this country into a Republican midden.

Back