Vile beast Cairney roams free to horror of victim

You only need to look at certain people in the SNP and Green party to let you know what the victims are up against. Also one wonders why police Scotland were brought under the one umbrella? It wouldn't be for total SNP control would it.
Sturgeons Gestapo...They stopped investigating the paedophile ring ( not that they needed any coaxing ) when she and that bottan Swinney announced Sporting and Religious Institutions would be exempt as too time consuming..

Sturgeons Gestapo...They stopped investigating the paedophile ring ( not that they needed any coaxing ) when she and that bottan Swinney announced Sporting and Religious Institutions would be exempt as too time consuming..

There are two organisations in Scottish society synonymous in the public eye and consciousness with paedoism. We all know which two, as does Sturgeon.

Ofcourse nothing to do with Swinney jumping into bed with one from the dark side,he will be doing as he's told now or it's the priest for him.

Unfortunately this goes way, way, higher than we all think, this not only involves the peados but I think this involves people in government and media for decades
I said this a number of years ago, there is going to be unprecedented anger on FF when this whole thing, regardless of evidence and all the work being done on behalf of the victims, disappears!

There will be no lawsuits, other than token gestures, no clubs being closed, no historical investigation, no nothing , this will be consigned to absolute zero eventually.

It involves judiciary, law enforcement, government, the RC church, media and a football team and not one thing will happen as those involved are too numerous and too well protected.

I would love to eat these words but I know this whole thing will get brushed aside with paltry fines, and token gestures to appease righteous people.
The fact is, these fuckers see no crime, they only see scrutiny and interference from non RCs and their Glasgow rivals.

gn16.png

Serial sex offender allowed to walk the streets freely, passing schools, children and parents who are unaware of who he is or his vile background.
I know he'll be monitored (up to a point) and should not have access to computers/mobile phones etc. However the justice system in Scotland is not fit for purpose.
The Judge/Sheriff who allowed this beast to walk free, should be shown surveillance footage of the freedom they have allowed him.
Same Judge/Sheriff has totally failed to safeguard other potential victims.
To be fair to the Sheriff, he would be faced with medical reports telling him that Cairney was unfit to stand trial, so not much he could do, other than hold an Examination of Facts, which he did. One thing that does stand out is that after the finding, the Prosecutor deserted the case in a way that it can be re-raised.

The last paragraph in that article is utterly shameful and hopefully there is a special place in hell for the bastards at the top that perpetua

The last paragraph in that article is utterly shameful and hopefully there is a special place in hell for the bastards at the top that perpetuate it.
I don't believe in heaven or hell, he should be fuckin shot, here on earth

Yep. That's the horrible truth. Sturgeon and Swinney and all the rest of the snp/green collaboration have a lot to answer for. I hope their day of reckoning comes soon.

This is what you are up against when you are a victim of that cult and want justice.

I have so much admiration for this brave man.

Heart breaking listening to that poor man still fighting for justice.

It shows you the power these reprehensible bastards have over people when he says he might not vote for them !!!

Hell is too good for them.

I’m originally from Viewpark and my workmate still stays there just now. We have kept tabs on this case and discussed it many times, as my mate also knew of Cairney and his reputation from when he played football many years ago. He mentioned today of a couple of instances in Viewpark over the years where a baying mob attacked a house and the windows being put in numerous times of another house. Both houses were, and I’m trying to be careful with my words here, CSA related.
However, he expressed his anger that in all the years that the scandal about Cairney has been known, his house has never been attacked. He obviously feels safe to still walk the streets too.
We both find this absolutely disgusting that CSA seems to be viewed by different standards. A disgusting act where the perpetrators can be punished by vigilantes, but if it involves CFC then we’ll just turn a blind eye to it. This stance from their support is one of the biggest things in this sorry saga that I just cannot get my head round.

Imagine baring your soul like that on tv.

God bless that man.

Always remember as well the victims - including the boys club case - who have stayed silent.

They cant bare the thought of their friends and family knowing their secret worried they may think less/differently of them.

I think that last point you made is so underrated BLB.

So many of these people wrongly feel guilty that they allowed this to happen. They carry that guilt for decades, in some occasions, and we know of a number who commited suicide because they couldn’t handle the guilt, can’t speak to others about it, and ultimately it destroys them.

Some form of Dementia, that.

Has the wherewithal to dress himself, walk and remember "ra big wan"

But can't own up to being a vile paedophile that raped young boys? Vile piece of shit.
The thing is aswell

The others at the chapel must recognise him?

But they don’t give a %^*& obviously o_O

Watched a bit of a horrific programme the other night about the Scottish legal establishment and their perverse crimes. It is no shock cnuts linked to CBC/CFC get off lightly. This heinous behaviour goes to the very top and they way some have been acting lately I'd say to a number of MSPs.

Horrible bastard even when the case against him would see him found guilty he is still controlling people this is what these beast do with the poor children ,get him up in court now fcuk his rights.

This is what you are up against when you are a victim of that cult and want justice.

I have so much admiration for this brave man.

My god, if you could only harness the emotion from that man you would have all the power required to bring about justice for the wronged. That would bring a tear to a glass eye, it really would. The hurt, the anger, the frustration of a lifetime's torture all condensed into a couple of minutes of raw truth.

My god, if you could only harness the emotion from that man you would have all the power required to bring about justice for the wronged. That would bring a tear to a glass eye, it really would. The hurt, the anger, the frustration of a lifetime's torture all condensed into a couple of minutes of raw truth.
Wow that was powerful I bet he still didn’t get any justice just like this Country.

I’m originally from Viewpark and my workmate still stays there just now. We have kept tabs on this case and discussed it many times, as my mate also knew of Cairney and his reputation from when he played football many years ago. He mentioned today of a couple of instances in Viewpark over the years where a baying mob attacked a house and the windows being put in numerous times of another house. Both houses were, and I’m trying to be careful with my words here, CSA related.
However, he expressed his anger that in all the years that the scandal about Cairney has been known, his house has never been attacked. He obviously feels safe to still walk the streets too.
We both find this absolutely disgusting that CSA seems to be viewed by different standards. A disgusting act where the perpetrators can be punished by vigilantes, but if it involves CFC then we’ll just turn a blind eye to it. This stance from their support is one of the biggest things in this sorry saga that I just cannot get my head round.
You are dealing with a support who see no wrong in giving any victim brave enough to go public abuse and called liars or a Judas
Cairney is brazen enough to walk the streets because he knows that club and the filth that own and support it has his back

Decades later he still wakes up sweating bucketloads to the most horrendous nightmares.

Meanwhile the vatican send someone over to ireland to tell him he was telling lies.

Revolting bastards.

The catholic church was set up by jesus?

The one true faith?

Im as atheist as they come but if im wrong and they are right then hand on heart i'd rather go to hell.

Back