Villa v Everton and other games

You can’t say the keeper should save it, but what was going on there? No attempt to get it, no attempt to even narrow the angle.

De gea has had so many howlers since 2018 though that’s not down to the defence that’s all on him.

Im not denying he’s had howlers, my original point was comparing him to Henderson.

Henderson hasnt covered himself in glory tonight, what was he even doing at their 4th? Salah probably couldnt believe his luck there.

If Manchester United continue to be this horrific defensively, I wouldn't be surprised to see Villareal rip them apart.

They have conceded so many goals in the last three games.

Hopefully they arse it up and Atletico take the title. Last thing anyone wants to see is the chief instigators of the super league bollocks taking home silverware.
I am normally a big fan of Real Madrid - have been a team I've followed since I was a nipper. Obviously nowhere near the same level as Rangers. However, the president made a prick of himself with the Super League. However, that isn't really the fault of the players or the fans so I still want them to win as often as possible - in fact, the only time I'd want them to lose is against us.

I'd love to see Simeone get so close then lose it - just something about him.

Last edited:
This is the 3rd La Liga game in a row I’ve watched and Hunter has been posted missing, is he still kicking? :))

Looking at the remaining fixtures I reckon Chelsea will finish on 70 points and Liverpool and Leicester on 69 points each. Liverpool to finish 4th on GD.

There’s more than 1 English team in the first pot isn’t there ? Champions of the top few countries are all pot one...then a couple of other teams
Is there?

My mistake, I thought it was just champions in there.

Is there?

My mistake, I thought it was just champions in there.

I think, and I’m by no means certain, the champions of the top 6 federations are all pot 1. Plus 2 other highest coefficient teams that aren’t champions.

Man Utd may well be pot 2.

In truth I was probably exaggerating. You’d certainly want Sporting Lisbon from the first pot. Would fancy us to take at least 4 points off them

This is the 3rd La Liga game in a row I’ve watched and Hunter has been posted missing, is he still kicking? :))

Who is it tonight ?
if it’s Andrea Orlandi I’ll have to put it on. Started to develop a thing for his voice a while back.

Ended up searching for podcasts he was on and what not. Just a really soothing voice

Who is it tonight ?
if it’s Andrea Orlandi I’ll have to put it on. Started to develop a thing for his voice a while back.

Ended up searching for podcasts he was on and what not. Just a really soothing voice
Think it may be, some Spanish bloke (not Guillem) so probably.

I think, and I’m by no means certain, the champions of the top 6 federations are all pot 1. Plus 2 other highest coefficient teams that aren’t champions.

Man Utd may well be pot 2.

In truth I was probably exaggerating. You’d certainly want Sporting Lisbon from the first pot. Would fancy us to take at least 4 points off them
From UEFA website.
Man Utd are pot 1 if they win the Europa League, otherwise pot 2.

Pot 1 consists of the holders, the UEFA Europa League winners and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations who did not qualify via one of the 2019/20 UEFA titles. Pots 2 to 4 are determined by the club coefficient rankings.

Back