Villa v Man Utd

I think that's just Marcus Rashford. When he's at it he is brilliant. But he never seems to be able to really retain his best form for more than a handful of games before going quiet for a while.
Neither can Martial and I’m a huge fan of his. They are 24 and under, so hopefully they can competent and support each for the next few years. Deadly potential .

On the penalty it’s tough, IMO fernandes turns into the defender. Depends on how the ref interprets the law I suppose. Would have been less surprised if he gave Villa a FK though. 13 penalties in what 32 league games ?. Ridiculous stat.

Neither can Martial and I’m a huge fan of his. They are 24 and under, so hopefully they can competent and support each for the next few years. Deadly potential .

I think Marcus is a little bit in Greenwood's shadow at the moment. He hasn't played well since football started back but he has too much ability for it to continue for too long. Probably just needs a goal.

I think Marcus is a little bit in Greenwood's shadow at the moment. He hasn't played well since football started back but he has too much ability for it to continue for too long. Probably just needs a goal.
I think your right. Rashford was the same when he broke through, couldn’t stop scoring after his debut and was the centre of attention. Imagine all three firing at the same time. With a decent defence and perhaps Henderson in goal they could challenge for something.

All poised for Man U V Chelsea in FA Cup, they need a decent test this Man U lot. FA Cup Final could be a cracker yet.

Not only is he giving Greenwood space , he’s blocking Reina’s sight. Jesus Christ man that’s honking.

Not only is he giving Greenwood space , he’s blocking Reina’s sight. Jesus Christ man that’s honking.

Horrendous defending, it’s a decent finish but he’s got all the space and time in the world to hit it and a defender blocking his own keeper off.

Why the hell is Keane given this job anyway?
He admitted to going out to try to end someone's career

As soon as he pulled his leg back I knew it would be a goal. That's the sign of a truly top striker in the making. How many other forwards would have tried to twat the ball too hard and watch it sail over the bar, or completely snatched at it and watch it bobble past the post?

Horrendous defending, it’s a decent finish but he’s got all the space and time in the world to hit it and a defender blocking his own keeper off.
With the space / angle he was given he didn’t even need to twat it. Was like one of those shooting drills when you put a mannequin in the centre and use him as a marker to put the ball past. I just can’t comprehend what the thought process was, dont charge out by all means but narrow the angle.

Back