Villa v Man Utd

Fernandes and Greenwood have totally transformed this Utd team. Both are serious players and great to watch.

Still think they are 1 or 2 more players away from title contenders though.

Fernandes and Greenwood have totally transformed this Utd team. Both are serious players and great to watch.

Still think they are 1 or 2 more players away from title contenders though.
Left back has to be a priority. Shaw has lost all pace he had and looks like Nial Mcginn these days.

Greenwood is some player. Only Rooney, Fowler and Owen (twice) have scored 8 or more Premier league goals which Greenwood now has 9.

Not bad company to keep

Fernandes has had some impact but they’ve yet to have a proper challenge yet since the restart.

Am I right in saying Sheffield United are the best side they’ve faced?

Villa have well and truly chucked it here. I knew they’re done anyway but you’d think they’d have a little bit of pride left.

Am I right in saying Sheffield United are the best side they’ve faced?

Villa have well and truly chucked it here. I knew they’re done anyway but you’d think they’d have a little bit of pride left.
Spurs away maybe but they’ve been dreadful too.

Bournemouth home
Sheffield United home
Spurs away
Villa away
Brighton away
Norwich away (cup)

Just seen that they’ve had 18 penalties in all competitions this season. Ridiculous

Spurs away maybe but they’ve been dreadful too.

Bournemouth home
Sheffield United home
Spurs away
Villa away
Brighton away
Norwich away (cup)

Just seen that they’ve had 18 penalties in all competitions this season. Ridiculous

They didn’t even beat Spurs though did they? And everyone’s taking points off them.

The fixtures have been a piece of piss for them. Shooting practice against most of the league’s dross, including teams who already know they’re gone and have chucked it.

Scary prospect to be fair.

I think if they do you can argue they have a stronger squad than Liverpool.

United have some very special players.

Fernandes looks the real deal. If Pogba is firing he could grace any 11.

Greenwood has everything at his disposal and can get even better.

They didn’t even beat Spurs though did they? And everyone’s taking points off them.

The fixtures have been a piece of piss for them. Shooting practice against most of the league’s dross, including teams who already know they’re gone and have chucked it.
I do agree they have had generous fixtures but there is definitely a massive improvement.

I suppose the litmus test will be against the bigger sides.

Scary prospect to be fair.

I think if they do you can argue they have a stronger squad than Liverpool.
The entire back 5 is worse than Liverpool’s and if you add Ake it still makes zero difference.

Liverpool are on track for a potential 200 points from 2 season combined while Man Utd are sitting 5th on 58 points, they need some serious improvement to get near that level of consistency. They usually have a purple patch but sustaining it over an entire season is totally different.

Thank fk for luke shaw, his ability to win corners frequently has just won me some money.

Man u going to be a force next season. Early doubts i had on Solskjær are fading fast.
Decent form which will prevent him getting sacked but not good enough to win the title ,great news for Liverpool.
Hope he is there for years.

Decent form which will prevent him getting sacked but not good enough to win the title ,great news for Liverpool.
Hope he is there for years.

Fernandez and Greenwood are going to be top drawer. They have some squad there. Maybe a CH required but they will not be far away imho.

Man Utd are actually turning into a half decent side again but you won't find anyone admitting it...Its not acceptable to praise OGS the Cardiff failure...

Not a hard run of games lately but seems like they have a settled side and the key players are starting to click.

Reactions: jtc
Back