Villerreal allocation

The game is literally two weeks away. There’s got to be some info soon on if there’s an official flight or not plus the allocation we are receiving.

I was there last time going this time too it was an absolute nightmare getting into ground we were literally round the corner from the ground in a bar left an hour before kick off massive crush on narrow street to get in Spanish police on horses one end and both sides with batons entrance was like a lock up garage intermittently pulled up to let some fans in which led unbeknown to the bottom of a stairwell nobody knew or could see where we were going dark dingy hole kept thinking about Hillsboro leppings lane tunnel entrance it was scarey hopefully it’s different now not trying to put people off but it’s a pretty vivid memory everybody was extremely inebriated Spanish police were awful as usual villareal is not a fan friendly environment of course once you get on all trauma dissipates and you get behind the team on the usual manner lovenkrands scored mayhem all around the ground atmosphere was electric oh and they didn’t check a single ticket

This is my recollection exactly! Could have been me that wrote this!

Beginning to get annoyed at the club not even allowing us to register for tickets yet... every day the prices of flights/ accommodation goes up and we are less likely to get holidays sanctioned. Looks like it won't be today they open it and I presume that means that it won't be until Monday at the earliest we'll find out who has tickets. Farce.

Beginning to get annoyed at the club not even allowing us to register for tickets yet... every day the prices of flights/ accommodation goes up and we are less likely to get holidays sanctioned. Looks like it won't be today they open it and I presume that means that it won't be until Monday at the earliest we'll find out who has tickets. Farce.
If Villarreal haven't decided, and they haven't.
What exactly can Rangers do?

Plus, Villarreal can't accommodate 10k bears, that's been proven.
The sensible thing for both clubs to do is to make it as difficult as possible for traveling fans in all honesty.

Am I booked up? Yes.
Doesn't change the facts.

Back