Vincent Kompany close to being appointed Burnley manager - now official

According to Simon Jordan, the new Burnley owners borrowed an absolute fortune to buy the club. And apparently they never put in any of their own money . And all the repayments on the loans will be due to be paid pretty soon.So basically if these new guys don't put their hand in their own pocket then Burnley are in serious trouble.

According to Simon Jordan, the new Burnley owners borrowed an absolute fortune to buy the club. And apparently they never put in any of their own money . And all the repayments on the loans will be due to be paid pretty soon.So basically if these new guys don't put their hand in their own pocket then Burnley are in serious trouble.
Heard that aswell . Seem a poorly run club now. Shame for the fans

Someone has yet to give me a sensible explanation as to how it ever became legal to purchase a company using its own debt.

Really surprised he’s going for the Burnley job unless he wants to be back in North West area. Seems a club on the slide.

Burnley are fucked. About to do a Bolton.

Their fans were actually happy when dyche was sacked the idiots

Burnley had £40m in the bank when they were bought. Now £102m in debt and new owners to get £65m because of relegation.
These deals should not be allowed. No wonder everyone wants to buy an EPL team.

Reactions: ozo
Felice Mazzu at Union Saint Gilloise now favourite to take over at Anderlecht.

We can draw them in the Q3 Champions League Qualifier.

Really surprised he’s going for the Burnley job unless he wants to be back in North West area. Seems a club on the slide.
I thought he might have got Bomfunk MC’s back together

476608d799f14547beceeb914ede4184.jpg

Someone has yet to give me a sensible explanation as to how it ever became legal to purchase a company using its own debt.
I'm sure Jordan said that at purchase time Burnley were in the black and had £42m in the bank !!!! Absolutely insane that it's now between £100m and £200m in debt.

Burnley have assets and parachute money..they will take a season to re-structure..they were punching above their weight it been costly but had a good run..but will now sell their assets in Pope, Cornet and McNeil..

Back