VIP MyGers

sweatysock

Official Ticketer
Have any other Club72 / Hospitality bears signed up for this ?

I've been told that Club72 season ticket holders are no longer awarded loyalty points. This seems to be backed up by the fact my loyalty points total is the same as last season.
The Hospitality team have not been answering my questions on this - any other bears in the same position ?

I've been told that Club72 season ticket holders are no longer awarded loyalty points. This seems to be backed up by the fact my loyalty points total is the same as last season.
The Hospitality team have not been answering my questions on this - any other bears in the same position ?

We do not accrue MyGers points. I was advised that if we leave Club72 MyGers points will be applied retrospectively, my only reason for keeping MyGers going.

The list came in to select what away games wanted but since sending it in have yet to hear a single thing.

I’ve tried really hard to sign up. I asked them about it several times and was told an announcement would follow and I would be sent an invite to apply.

When it was “announced” it was hidden away in the 6th paragraph of an email about preseason friendly tickets. It offered a link to click to sign up…clicked link….no option to sign up for VIP MyGers.

Emailed them about it and asked how I could sign up to this and to the CCCS. Was told the CCCS (semis and final was my particular concern) required a paper form to be submitted and attached the form…but also told me I had missed the deadline for this season.

My subsequent emails have been ignored.

I‘ll be honest, when they changed the branding to “VIP” I thought it was a bit cringeworthy. The actual implementation and standard of communication makes the over-the- top branding all the more laughable.

Guaranteed if you ever leave Club72 they won’t get adding points on right
Sadly this is very true, as they have shown with other issues. There is nothing to stop them adding MyGers points now, apart from them already having our MyGers cash in the bank so they can ignore us. It would be easier and a lot less work to do so along with everyone else.

But they take our cash and say we do not need the points and we will get them if we leave. Yet it would make no difference to anybody if they simply add the MyGers points accrued as we go. Take upcoming screw ups out of the equation because there is no reason not to and it does not affect anybody else. I got slated on an earlier MyGers thread for moaning about not getting points but there are no reasons not to and our membership has been paid the same as everyone else.

A season ticket in Club 72 with MyGers costs just over £2400 this season. But you have to give it up to hopefully get the MyGers points you have paid for. A strange decision to say the least.

Sadly this is very true, as they have shown with other issues. There is nothing to stop them adding MyGers points now, apart from them already having our MyGers cash in the bank so they can ignore us. It would be easier and a lot less work to do so along with everyone else.

But they take our cash and say we do not need the points and we will get them if we leave. Yet it would make no difference to anybody if they simply add the MyGers points accrued as we go. Take upcoming screw ups out of the equation because there is no reason not to and it does not affect anybody else. I got slated on an earlier MyGers thread for moaning about not getting points but there are no reasons not to and our membership has been paid the same as everyone else.

A season ticket in Club 72 with MyGers costs just over £2400 this season. But you have to give it up to hopefully get the MyGers points you have paid for. A strange decision to say the least.

I sent a number of emails complaining about this at the time. I was more or less told that points were irrelevant as we aren’t in tiers when it comes to away games.

While I get that, VIP MyGers appear to get excluded from a number of things that get offered, at least we were last season (shop opening one example), didn’t get emails etc.

I fail to understand why points couldn’t keep accruing (I got points for Edmiston House package & RTV so it’s not like the system can’t handle it.)

I gave up complaining.

Guaranteed if you ever leave Club72 they won’t get adding points on right
Have posted this on a previous thread.
One of our guys left B72 to go to GR and received this response.

“Thank You for your email.
We are keeping a List of people who transferred from B72 and will be awarding season ticket points for 20/21 in due course.

Kind Regards”

Do you not get First dibs on away tickets, euro away tickets etc anyway?

Do you not get First dibs on away tickets, euro away tickets etc anyway?
Hospitality gets an allocation and have a ballot, same as others. Not sure what that has to do with a thread about getting MyGers points for buying a £500 ST but not for a £2400 ST though.

Fwiw, I would much rather still be under the auspices of the ticket office, get an away allocation and using the travel club for Euro aways. They had a system that worked.

But it was binned for a blatant cash grab that creates nothing but problems for the match going support. But they could never please everyone with ticketing operations I suppose and at least they now get extra cash from everyone involved.

Mission accomplished, job done.

Hospitality gets an allocation and have a ballot, same as others. Not sure what that has to do with a thread about getting MyGers points for buying a £500 ST but not for a £2400 ST though.

Fwiw, I would much rather still be under the auspices of the ticket office, get an away allocation and using the travel club for Euro aways. They had a system that worked.

But it was binned for a blatant cash grab that creates nothing but problems for the match going support. But they could never please everyone with ticketing operations I suppose and at least they now get extra cash from everyone involved.

Mission accomplished, job done.
I was just curious mate.

MyGers was sold to me on the understanding it would be a fairer system for ballots etc. i never had any luck. I always assumed seasonal hospitality would get first dibs up to the number of seasonal tickets they had so didn’t think the loyalty points system would affect you. Though I agree you should be getting your points if you’re mygers, VIP ticket or not.

I ticked all games and have had a ticket for every one so far.

I’ve had both aways since the Ross County fiasco through my normal seat and MyGers. I also have access to a hospitality seat but to be fair asked from St Mirren (26/10) onwards.

Form went in on 16th, hasn’t been acknowledged yet. Guess I’ll find out in a few weeks what the script is.

I’ve had both aways since the Ross County fiasco through my normal seat and MyGers. I also have access to a hospitality seat but to be fair asked from St Mirren (26/10) onwards.

Form went in on 16th, hasn’t been acknowledged yet. Guess I’ll find out in a few weeks what the script is.

They didn’t acknowledge receipt of the forms. A poster on another thread was told they had missed the deadline too (31st July) but that’s Club72, not sure where your ticket is for.

I had no acknowledgment of receipt of tickets but have been allocated St Johnstone so far. So at least that means they got my request form…

The hospitality team don’t seem to respond to any emails about anything

Other departments are the same but its particularly shocking for the hospitality team to be so poor considering the revenue it brings in for the club and the amount people are spending.

In contrast at Chelsea the hospitality team are proactive. They respond quickly and even reach out on occasion. A few years ago, (the PSG 2-0 game where Demba Ba scored late on) I was trying to get a couple of seats. Everything was sold out and I resigned myself to watching on the telly. A few hours later I got a phonecall out of the blue saying they had a couple of seats open up in the Champions Club if I was still interested.

They didn’t need to bother doing that, they could have just loaded them back on to the website where they would have been snapped up in minutes.

They didn’t acknowledge receipt of the forms. A poster on another thread was told they had missed the deadline too (31st July) but that’s Club72, not sure where your ticket is for.
I wasn’t actually sent the form until mid-August. I was told I received it in the original email, forwarded a screenshot of the attachments showing no form. No apology, but told “you should have asked before now”. Why, in 2021, would I have thought to ask for a paper form?

Anyway, I was sent the form…but told it was too late, so haven’t bothered to fill it it.

Really pretty unsatisfactory customer experience, whatever the label. But when the club choose to label it “VIP” then it is, as I said, laughable.

I wasn’t actually sent the form until mid-August. I was told I received it in the original email, forwarded a screenshot of the attachments showing no form. No apology, but told “you should have asked before now”. Why, in 2021, would I have thought to ask for a paper form?

Anyway, I was sent the form…but told it was too late, so haven’t bothered to fill it it.

Really pretty unsatisfactory customer experience, whatever the label. But when the club choose to label it “VIP” then it is, as I said, laughable.
The email was poor, it had hyperlinks and not attachments, all embedded at the bottom of the mail. Not everyone (including one of my crowd) knew where to look.

Some of the staff they employ in Club72 obviously don’t see us as VIP! On Wednesday night as the second half started I was basically told to get out of the bar by some jobsworth, who wasn’t even wearing a mask, as he strutted about. All that was missing was him grabbing bottles.

I'm hoping to get to a game later this season (if i can leave Oz!) and would be very keen to have a hospitality experience to celebrate coming home.

It appears there's zero availability for Saturday league games all season, is this the case? Will the Blue Sky Lounge open up more availability?

On one hand it's great that the hospitality is being maximised, however it feels like the club are missing out when you've got punters like me keen to have this experience but there's nothing available.

Back