Virtual Friendly - Bury Legends v Rangers Legends - Choose your Legends

The Worlds greatest midfielder
The BURY LEGEND COLIN BELL
Scoring against
BRAZIL, HOLLAND, WALES, AUSTRIA, CZECHOSLOVAKIA, WEST GERMANY

Colin Bell : England Goals
The last goal is against the Mighty Scotland, sorry guys, and it only made it three nil with 5 mins to half time, but it was a good goal

I known it’s not a perfectly balanced team - who would you choose between The Wee Blue Devil or Coop on the left side up front? - but player availability is a challenge every coach must face.

Some players I have only seen on grainy old clips or read about - but they were all heroes in their day and part of The Glasgow Rangers Story.

1/ Andy Goram
2/ Sandy Jardine
3/ George Young
4/ Richard Gough
5/ John Greig
6/ Jim Baxter
7/ Graeme Souness
8/ Colin Stein
9/ Ally McCoist
10/ Alan Morton
11/ Davie Cooper

12/ Chris Woods
13/ Brian Laudrup
14/ Sam English
15/ Billy Simpson
16/ Johnny Hubbard
17/ Tom Vallance
18/ Willie Henderson

I known it’s not a perfectly balanced team - who would you choose between The Wee Blue Devil or Coop on the left side up front? - but player availability is a challenge every coach must face.

Some players I have only seen on grainy old clips or read about - but they were all heroes in their day and part of The Glasgow Rangers Story.

1/ Andy Goram
2/ Sandy Jardine
3/ George Young
4/ Richard Gough
5/ John Greig
6/ Jim Baxter
7/ Graeme Souness
8/ Colin Stein
9/ Ally McCoist
10/ Alan Morton
11/ Davie Cooper

12/ Chris Woods
13/ Brian Laudrup
14/ Sam English
15/ Billy Simpson
16/ Johnny Hubbard
17/ Tom Vallance
18/ Willie Henderson

Thanks Mark (no Gazza? :eek:)

1/ Andy Goram
2/ Sandy Jardine
3/ George Young
4/ Richard Gough
5/ John Greig
6/ Jim Baxter
7/ Graeme Souness
8/ Colin Stein
9/ Ally McCoist
10/ Alan Morton
11/ Davie Cooper

12/ Chris Woods
13/ Brian Laudrup
14/ Sam English
15/ Billy Simpson
16/ Johnny Hubbard
17/ Tom Vallance
18/ Willie Henderson
Look out Rangers, here are the Real Legends

1/ Andy Goram
2/ Sandy Jardine
3/ George Young
4/ Richard Gough
5/ John Greig
6/ Jim Baxter
7/ Graeme Souness
8/ Colin Stein
9/ Ally McCoist
10/ Alan Morton
11/ Davie Cooper

12/ Chris Woods
13/ Brian Laudrup
14/ Sam English
15/ Billy Simpson
16/ Johnny Hubbard
17/ Tom Vallance
18/ Willie Henderson
Wow, what a team selection and no Butcher or Gazza
Laudrup only on the bench, what a player he was
Good Luck you Bears

As you may have read in the announcement thread for the virtual friendly I have been selected to lead the charge from the Rangers side of things so will detail a few things on here that I'm needing from followfollow if anyone is looking to support these great causes.

Firstly the link for the actual donation: https://buryafc.uk/donations/virtual-friendly/

You can watch this all live on my twitch channel on the day and trial sessions leading up to the event, it will be a best of 3 format with 11v11 on the Pro Clubs mode on the FIFA 20 title: Bluefins Twitch Channel

In the meantime if you wanna drop by and say Hi that would be great, but take my channel as it is, I'm live at various times but usually playing FIFA or occasionally Call of Duty.

Finally what I need from you guys. I need you to pick your greatest ever Rangers 18, start with a formation best picks in each position for the first 11 and then 7 subs, these 18 players will get to play across the 3 games in a best of 3 format, bare in mind I cannot pick everyone's selections so will try my best to pick the most popular submissions based on each position and a formation that suits this.

If you wish to actually be one of the 18 guys that play in this and own FIFA 20 on the xbox one then feel more than free to pop an application in over at The VFL website: https://www.the-vfl.com/threads/virtual-friendly-Rangers-applications.812026/

The VFL website is the largest Pro Clubs website around housing near 80,000 members and over 600 teams, so if thats your bag then feel free to join in.
This is happening, good news coming

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!
Its not to late to help out these fantastic causes. Get your tickets here

https://buryafc.uk/2020/06/bury-legends-v-Rangers-legends-virtual-friendly/
and help to be a part of something special. You be able to watch the game, you’ll get an eProgramme sent to you before the game, you’ll get an eTicket, but most of all you’ll get a lovely warm glow inside, knowing that you helped out The Lee Rigby Foundation and Rangers Charity Foundation.

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE. UP THE GERS.

Forever grateful.

And just to add, if you don’t know what it is, don’t understand the concept, you’re not a gamer etc etc, WHY NOT GIVE IT A GO? You never know, you might just enjoy it, and it’s got to be as good as, if not better than watching training games in empty stadiums with fake crowd noise!

Go on, live life on the edge & push your boundaries.

Bury Legends v Rangers Legends – Virtual Friendly – Bury AFC

YOU ARE THE PEOPLE.

As you may have read in the announcement thread for the virtual friendly I have been selected to lead the charge from the Rangers side of things so will detail a few things on here that I'm needing from followfollow if anyone is looking to support these great causes.

Firstly the link for the actual donation: https://buryafc.uk/donations/virtual-friendly/

You can watch this all live on my twitch channel on the day and trial sessions leading up to the event, it will be a best of 3 format with 11v11 on the Pro Clubs mode on the FIFA 20 title: Bluefins Twitch Channel

In the meantime if you wanna drop by and say Hi that would be great, but take my channel as it is, I'm live at various times but usually playing FIFA or occasionally Call of Duty.

Finally what I need from you guys. I need you to pick your greatest ever Rangers 18, start with a formation best picks in each position for the first 11 and then 7 subs, these 18 players will get to play across the 3 games in a best of 3 format, bare in mind I cannot pick everyone's selections so will try my best to pick the most popular submissions based on each position and a formation that suits this.

If you wish to actually be one of the 18 guys that play in this and own FIFA 20 on the xbox one then feel more than free to pop an application in over at The VFL website: https://www.the-vfl.com/threads/virtual-friendly-Rangers-applications.812026/

The VFL website is the largest Pro Clubs website around housing near 80,000 members and over 600 teams, so if thats your bag then feel free to join in.
Hey Bluefin, congratulations.
That was brilliant and good fun
Hope you enjoyed it too
Cheers

Back