Virtual Half Charger?

I’m not sure if you’re asking if there’ll be any season tickets going on sale at Christmas or if you’re asking if we’ll offer a virtual season ticket (as the title would suggest).

If you’re suggesting the latter, then it’s maybe not the worst idea I’ve heard. Get people to commit to buying a VST in the knowledge that it’s only virtual and there’ll be no physical seat available when fans return would maybe bring in some more money for the club.

I’m not sure if you’re asking if there’ll be any season tickets going on sale at Christmas or if you’re asking if we’ll offer a virtual season ticket (as the title would suggest).

If you’re suggesting the latter, then it’s maybe not the worst idea I’ve heard. Get people to commit to buying a VST in the knowledge that it’s only virtual and there’ll be no physical seat available when fans return would maybe bring in some more money for the club.
Yeah the later. Should be a no brainier if priced correctly.

VST passes are linked and capped at 2019/20 STH numbers and since we have sold out at that number it pointless as we couldn't offer the VST

Why is it capped?
Due to the agreement between the SPFL and Sky Sports when they sorting this out

Without that agreement then no club would have able to link ST numbers to a VST and they had to cap it

Say we sold 40k in 2019/20 that would the total amount for 2020/21 that could have a VST pass

I think a virtual season pass for rtv in addition to the normal season ticket related passes is a great idea, hopefully it's something that's being considered by the club.

That’s a real shame. I would have got one for a family member if it was available. Thanks for the feedback guys.
WATP
I'm sure Rangers were allowing fans to buy individual games on RTV earlier this season - don't know if they're still doing it, but if they are you could do that for the 2nd half of the season as a gift.

I think a virtual season pass for rtv in addition to the normal season ticket related passes is a great idea, hopefully it's something that's being considered by the club.
That would only happen if we are allowed to

We have temporarily have been given the UK broadcast rights back as part of the wider agreement for 2020/21

I’d have one.

Back